[Addon v1.95]Rocket Science v0.89 - flying autominers, missiles, and nuclear fusion!

• Official Post

As of now, I'm delaying further development of the mod until after my qualifying exams. The following features are partially complete and will be released in early February:
    -Bukkit support
    -BuildCraft pipe support
    -Missile defense lasers
    -Satellite infrastructure
    -GPS satellite
    -Rocket landing pads
    -Mapping satellite
    -Orbital ion cannon

To respond to a few questions:

Sliderpro: IC2 already has luminators. Some other modder might want to make colored variants of them, but it doesn't fit thematically with my mod.

Bombaman: This is usually caused by an ID conflict; check your ModLoader logs.

Beybladelei: BC2 pipe compatibility is coming in the next release.

• Right now I'm working on a nuclear silo. Post pics when done. :thumbup: P.S they removed Herobrine again!

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• Greatest mod addon ever! I would love it even more if it had sound effects :thumbup:

I love to " :Macerator: "!

GENERATION 26: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    generation. Social experiment.

• How make Termonuclear missile? It is in Too Many Items but recipe this thing no :huh:

It doesn't have a recipe yet. Also, pleas don't leave out half the word of the sentences.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• I tried the autominer! I can still see the look on my cousins face when he saw something land on the roof! 8o Now my turn on the comp has lasted a long time. :P

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: ic2/platform/ItemCommon
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredFields0(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredFields(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Class.privateGetPublicFields(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Class.getFields(Unknown Source)
    at ModLoader.setupProperties(ModLoader.java:1697)
    at ModLoader.addMod(ModLoader.java:274)
    at ModLoader.readFromClassPath(ModLoader.java:1227)
    at ModLoader.init(ModLoader.java:825)
    at ModLoader.AddAllRenderers(ModLoader.java:186)
    at wb.<init>(wb.java:76)
    at wb.<clinit>(wb.java:9)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(SourceFile:265)
    at nm.a(nm.java:27)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:644)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: ic2.platform.ItemCommon
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)

and before you ask ic2 is installed

attached is the modloader txt

• i am going to try make a serv with this mod/addon but i havent even succeed on ssp any one encountered any problems with other mods with this addon because for me it didn't work with some but i think i figured out the problem tough any one got a clean 1.0.0 jar? didn't find one tha
    t works on the net but other then that this addon seems awesome i give it :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: MinecraftCreeper and a couple of :Matter: :Matter: :Matter: :Matter: :Matter: :Matter: :Matter: :Matter: :Matter: :Matter: :Matter: cuss it's great

• The problem is that the Addon is loaded before IC². May be an issue with modloaderMP as we had that for quite some time but has been fixed recently, try it with a fresh download of mlMP.

adde-pade Supplying a minecraft.jar would be against Mojangs EULA, but you could use MC Downgrader.
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/…me-machine-for-minecraft/

• its clay

SHUT UP! Many already know this, but people are meant to discover it for themselves! You don't like to have a dickhead tell you what you're going to get in a birthday present, right? This is not quite as big, but some people want to discover it themselves! Please put this in a spoiler, okay?!

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• I'm still getting that error...is the addon supposed to over-write the explosion class when it loads?

NEVERMIND!!!

I don't know what the heck I did, but it works now.

• Bizarre...every time I try to place a rocket, minecraft goes all "saving chunks" on me, and this is what I get in my log:

• Bizarre...every time I try to place a rocket, minecraft goes all "saving chunks" on me, and this is what I get in my log:

I don't know what his means, but i know a couple of things that can cause this to happen: ID conflits (They don't crash the game if RocketScience is conflicting), this mod being installed to the IC2 jar or the main jar, or... well, i don't know java, so these are just guesses.

I'm going to go on a limb and say that you used ID Resolver to adjust mod ID conflicts. Not saying you shouldn't have, but this add-on in particular likes to 'cling' to its set ID's too often, so ID resolver will create an ID based off of the space available to your .jar... However, in some instances, the ID that generates after the Rocket Science block has been removed, will be a block associated with the original ID. This causes some blocks (like logic only handlers) to accidentally generate in world...

In short: the ID's are not configured properly between ID Resolver and the add-on's configuration...

Solution: Go into ID resolver and record the ID's given to the blocks for the mod_Missile. Afterwords, close minecraft, and find the .minecraft/config/RocketScience.cfg file. Open it, and change the block ID's to what ID Resolver has set them as. Save and close, and open Minecraft again. You should get the Gui API screen about the block ID's, and upon doing so, simply click the 'Override Old Setting' button...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.