[Addon 1.112] BuildCraft-IndustrialCraft Crossover Mod v2.0[SSP/SMP]

• I'm hoping this posts to the right place
    Another Bug .. only occurs when I add corssover to my mods folder.

And I'd love to post the whole modloader.txt contents but the forum won't let me

• for BC 2.2.8

mod_BuildCraftCore 3.0.4

There's your problem.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• This mod calls the init() method of the various BC components so that they are not null when I try to use them for recipes and such. Them modloader also calls the init() function, making it run again. Without ID resolver it's not a big deal, the variable are static and it just reinitialize them with the same IDs. With ID resolver, it tries to assign them a different ID because the ID they use was taken up during the first init() call. (I think, I've not looked into it in any detail).

The API is irrelevant.

Thanks i got it to work with ID resolver and manage to still keep the apis inside the folder.

God blesses the child that can hold its own.

• Official Post

I do not intend to do so until 3.0.x is out of alpha stage and has SMP support, as SMP is next on my TODO list. This is also in FAQ.

• if you put oil into a Petrochemical Generator you will get 50kEu
    if you put oil into a iron engine and power a Petrochemical Generator you will get 110kEu
    if you put lava into a iron engine you'll get 105kEu(but it will take much longer as if you put oil into the engine)

If you power the Petrochemical Generator with engines it will wait for enough energy to generete 1500 Eu ,generate EU for 60 ticks and wait again.(testet using one iron engine)

You should modify the BC power --> Eu transformation so that you get the same amount of Eu not depending on the way you generate it
    I think oil should only give 30k Eu or less

• Anyone else having issues with recipes being duplicated with this mod installed? The basic IC2 recipes are all repeated again, they show up in Risugami's recipe book, as well as the Crafting Table II. In fact, there's like twelve recipes for alloy ingots. It doesn't seem to affect anything, just more of a pain to use the recipe book, since there are lots more pages to scroll through.

I'll try reinstalling the mod, see if that helps.

• I have noticed this also, unsure why, or what the cause is .. Do you suspect it's this mod?

I did a fresh .jar install etc, still happens.

• Official Post

if you put oil into a Petrochemical Generator you will get 50kEu
    if you put oil into a iron engine and power a Petrochemical Generator you will get 110kEu
    if you put lava into a iron engine you'll get 105kEu(but it will take much longer as if you put oil into the engine)

If you power the Petrochemical Generator with engines it will wait for enough energy to generete 1500 Eu ,generate EU for 60 ticks and wait again.(testet using one iron engine)

You should modify the BC power --> Eu transformation so that you get the same amount of Eu not depending on the way you generate it
    I think oil should only give 30k Eu or less

Oil should give 50k EU. I will check the BC energy code to make sure I did not introduce a bug there. The lava is a BC bug, he has the wrong values listed for it, it should be 1/10 of that.

Edit: I found the error, I forgot to divide by 2 at one point. Fixed in next release.

• Official Post

Anyone else having issues with recipes being duplicated with this mod installed? The basic IC2 recipes are all repeated again, they show up in Risugami's recipe book, as well as the Crafting Table II. In fact, there's like twelve recipes for alloy ingots. It doesn't seem to affect anything, just more of a pain to use the recipe book, since there are lots more pages to scroll through.

I'll try reinstalling the mod, see if that helps.

I do not have this issue, it must be some other mod causing it, or an interaction with some other mod.

• MediaFire seems to be not resolving at the present moment. Any alternative links?

Edit: Apparently my DNS was not working. Resolved.

'Wait! What does that mean?! I can't panic properly unless I know what that means!'
    'Well believe me, Mike, I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid, and... I went ahead anyway.'

• When I load this up on my server I am seeing these when Buildcraft starts - "Conflict @ -6" through -37 and -46

I am not sure what this means and it seems to still run fine. This is what I am running server side.

ModloaderMP 1.0.1
    MC Forge 1.2.4
    IC2 1.43
    RP2 2.0pr4b
    BC 2.10

Edit: This is happening client side as well.