[Addon v1.112]AdvGenerators²v3.3.0-New Toys!!!

• anybody else cant load the forum for this?
    Also ive put in like 4+ Stacks of cobble into the rare earth extractor and havent gotten any rare earth...
    Suggestions?

• rare earth is supposed to be just that, rare

the chance for rare earth from cobble is 1/640 (aka 1 for 6 stacks)

dam lol i switched to clay though ^^ haha so i get 2-4 per stack :D

anyway u cud make the water ones req only 2 magnets? or u keeping that expensive for balance?

• I dont know why this is happening, but whenever i place something in the game then exit, the chunk on which i placed a machine on regenerates. :/

I got the same problem. My side is that I places a plasma furnace in my house. I quit the game and reload the game. the furnace get deleted along with the stuff thats in its radius . its as if the world regenerated. its bad

EDIT: I just made a troubleshoot if any of the other generators do the same issue and they dont. It is confirmed that the plasmaficator is in fact bugged. it deletes itself after quitting the game once placed and regenerates the chunk on that spot. I think a hotfix needs to be in order because it is required to make plasma

• It seemed this add-on was working with IC2 1.337... but when I went to use my Advanced Miner, the game crashed with "saving chunks". For now, I guess I'll have to uninstall this add-on until I can get a compatible version - I'd love to be able to use the Advanced Miner (and the Pump!).

• also whats better for the advanced water mills, still water or running? or dont matter? + can you stack them ontop of each other? or that lessen efficiency?

The more water that is touching them, the better. This means that if you stack them directly on top of each other, you won't have the most power output you can. If you're going to keep a wire connected to it, the max output you can get is 25 per generator. Generators can share water blocks, so space them out by one to get the most efficiency.

• The more water that is touching them, the better. This means that if you stack them directly on top of each other, you won't have the most power output you can. If you're going to keep a wire connected to it, the max output you can get is 25 per generator. Generators can share water blocks, so space them out by one to get the most efficiency.

dus it matter about still water or running water?

• water and still water are the same, it is identical to a normal watermill

yes, i will not update till it hits the 1.0.0 version, however, Alblaka said that most 1.2.3 mods will work with 1.3.37 so you can give it a shot if you want

edit: apparently adv miners don't work with 1.3.37 so if you try it don't use them

• What about the plasamaficator disappearing and super HV disappearing glitch

If I might suggest something, I think it would be suitable to give the "super HV" a proper title. I propose that we call it: IV, or Insane Voltage.

So, who's with me?

• glad you like it :D

also Idk if I posted it anywhere, but Insane voltage is the name I thought of when i first made it ^^

I don't think you actually did post anything like that. But, I'm thinking about trolling back through this thread to check.

Insane Voltage, it is. 2048 EU/t is indeed insane.

• Ok I found the error with the plasmficator and the insane voltage disappearing. heres the log

Plasma EV Bug

Hope this helps you

• If I might suggest something, I think it would be suitable to give the "super HV" a proper title. I propose that we call it: IV, or Insane Voltage.

So, who's with me?

Actually Alblaka has referred to it as "Extreme Voltage", and has stuck with me.

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
    Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]

• Actually Alblaka has referred to it as "Extreme Voltage", and has stuck with me.

Actually, i was thinking about that, the voltage order is like this:

ULV (Ultra-Low Voltage) --> LV --> MV --> HV --> EV (Extreme Voltage) --> IV (Insane Voltage from this addon)