Thank You Developers of Industrial Craft

• Seriously people, why using those huge letters? Devs are not blind, and increasing font size doesn't mean you are more "thankful" than others.

Everyone knows that the more
    loud and colorful you are the
    more correct you are!

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• I ... can't understand ... I agree with the fact IC² is awesome but ... this thread has been created just to say "thank you" or ... ?

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• I ... can't understand ... I agree with the fact IC² is awesome but ... this thread has been created just to say "thank you" or ... ?

Pretty much, it was created just to say "thank you" to the devs

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Thank you for making an awesome mod.

If you consider asking an eightball every number from 1 upwards and waiting for it to say yes...

an eightball would be nice...it would help with questions such as:
    Should I tell this new guy that just joined the server and decided to be my neighbour that all this land around my house is mined with IC2 miners?
    Should I nuke the bastard who decided that my rubber-farm is a shared server resource?
    Should I ask the admins of the server before building a massive cobble gen for my massfab?

mcmz4e aka MaryuZ aka 2.muCh.Pride

• Thank you all mighty Dragonlord
    for the mod that will permanently fill my mods folder.I just got a notion to thank greg in very colorful letters.

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• I just recently realized I haven't posted in here yet, and this seems like a good time with the new bug tracker and open betas that have made it so much easier to keep up. Thank you, IC2 folks, for the excellent job you're all doing!

• I was looking for a place to say hi somewhere on this forum and then I stumbled upon this awesome thread! So here goes:

Thank you IC2 devs

[um, click on the pic to see full sized image]
    for all that you've made possible!

I, for one, find the jokes on the wiki to be awesome and don't see any point in lightning rods.

• You're derping, a lot. Thank you to IC² devs, with most of the machines we can see on the screenshot from ... GregTech ? lol.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• I HAVE BEEN USING THIS MOD SINCE MID-BETA, AND SAY THANK YOU, ALL DEVELOPERS OF INDUSTRIALCRAFT2!

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• Thanks to Alblaka for making this mod!
    Also, I'd like to say special thanks to GregoriusT for making an awesome addon!

• Official Post

You're derping, a lot. Thank you to IC² devs, with most of the machines we can see on the screenshot from ... GregTech ? lol.

Not only GregTech.
    List of mods seen : Thermal expansion, BuildCraft , Redpower , IronChests , logistic pipes , enderchests , gravisuit , MFFS - Universal Electricity and some more i don't know.

• Technically, all developers of addons of IndustrialCraft2 could be considered part of the "development team", as the addons here make IC2 more customizeable to one's preferences and add more to the IC2 network in general. Also, all of the IC/IC2 addons would not exist without the IC developers making IC and then IC2, as there would be no IC/IC2 for them to add on to.

On another part of this topic, I do agree with the idea of this thread, IC and IC2 are very awesome mods and my thanx go to the developers that made it all possible.