Minor suggestion: Bones from scrap boxes

• Could scrap boxes also sometimes output bones? I like being able to get slime balls for pistons when I'm playing on Peaceful mode - an easy way to also get bones without installing another mod or dropping out of peaceful for a small time would be really nice.

• That's a good idea :D
    ALL Mob Drops should be getable from scrapboxes, because 1.8 has messed around with the mob spawning code

PS: Sry for my bad English, is getable even a word ? :D

• Of course i don´t play on peaceful
    And i mean mobs like cows and pigs too
    They only Spawn when i move away from my base and return after some time :(

• that mod is *horribly* broken and unbalanced in the extreme. That's not really a valid suggestion.

True, EE is so horrible unbalanced.
    You can even farm diamonds with a cactus farm 8|

• True, EE is so horrible unbalanced.

yup... that's my problem with it in a nutshell there. Renewable resources like cactus, Sugar Cane or cobblestone into non-renewable resources like diamond or any of the ores.
    The only reason it stuck around for so long on my game was the chests, but the Iron Chest addon filled that little hole nicely.

• Not going to discuss Equivalent exchange, as that has nothing to do with this topic. I suggest yall make a topic elsewhere for it.

I agree scrap boxes ought to drop bones, along with any and all raw materials that you can use.

However, I think if we could just get that nice Cane-bone UUM recipe back...

• True, EE is so horrible unbalanced.

Mhm, I think there was another mod that also let's you do that, eventhough not as fast probably. Anyone happen to know which I mean? :P
    Ontopic, I wouldn't mind bones being added to the drops, wouldn't be unrealistic to find them in all of that scrap.

On my install Mining Drill doesn't give off any sounds at all o.o
    Help! Somebody fix that please!
    Wait a sec... damnit.

no idea if he was serious but either way that was damn funny xD

• Scrap boxes already drop enough free items, they don't need to also drop bones for those people playing on peaceful. here is a simpler solution, if you have the technology to build a fabricator, build your self quantumsuit armor, get a nano saber, AND MAN UP FOR GOD'S SAKE!

• Official Post

Scrap boxes already drop enough free items, they don't need to also drop bones for those people playing on peaceful. here is a simpler solution, if you have the technology to build a fabricator, build your self quantumsuit armor, get a nano saber, AND MAN UP FOR GOD'S SAKE!

Uhm.. why not use the UUM required for QuantumSuit to produce countless stacks of bones instead? :3

• Uhm.. why not use the UUM required for QuantumSuit to produce countless stacks of bones instead? :3

Because that isn't in the current version?
    Regardless, the idea of paying millions of EU to get a few bones sits poorly with me. Are we talking like a full stack?

And, to offer counterpoint to the "EE is Unbalanced" vibes here, most of the things worth having in it need Dark Matter. Not Blocks of Dark Matter, actual items. To get them you have to wait like 3 hours for one block to be mostly done becoming a ball.
    And that's only enough for a shovel. Making diamonds in EE isn't as easy as it used to be as well. For one, sugar canes can NOT be turned into diamonds. Nor can Cacti. They might be able to produce fuel, but diamonds are not possible.
    And the Cobble to Diamond path is not really feasible, because you can't make cobble into redstone ore anymore, thus you can't just convert up with no problems. In theory you can still make diamonds with a cobble farm, but it's much more complex(for one, you have to smelt the cobble into smooth stone first, then make stone bricks, and THEN you can start making iron ore blocks), and requires resources to even do it.

If you try and do things legit, it will take a long time to even get the pickaxe. Which is the most basic item in the mod worth having.

While yes, you can turn renewable resources into valuables with EE, one can do the same thing in IC2(with UU-Mater). It might take a while, or you might make a insane setup which would allow you to take nothing but solar energy and make diamonds with great ease.

Apprentice Redstoner, Professional Slacker