[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Advanced Solar Panels v3.5.1 + Quantum Generator + Solar helmets !

• Quantum Solars!? Nice! :D

One thing that's always bugged me about solars, though, is that mobs seem to spawn on them. I would think that if it's glass based (the top), then mobs shouldn't spawn. I hate having to put torches all over my solar panels. (almost seems ironic, like a solar powered torch. lol)

Just tried out a Solar Array setup - 25 solars on each "arm", 9 in the center). "Infinite Cosmic Power! Itty Bitty little space!" 8|8o I wonder if there's any new IC2 power storage unit (advanced version of the MFSU) or addon -- that's not GregTech related. The MFSU fills up so quickly with 109 Quantum Solars (done in creative mode - those wither skulls will probably come "easier" with some other mod... maybe nether stars from bees or something - still waiting on Extra Bees and Magic Bees, if they're not already updated).

• Addon updated !
    ChangeLog of Advanced Solar Panels 3.5.1
    + Ported to Minecraft 1.7.10 and IC EXP 2-2.2.X
    + Added full localization for mod (you can send me your's translate for other lang. I will add it into main build)

Kick ass!

• 1.8 is coming out but someone still plays on 1.6.4

I still play 1.6.4 (as well as 1.7.10) only because Binnie's Bees and Magic Bees aren't updated yet. :) Still waiting on Thaumcraft, too, for the Thaumic Scoop. (Forestry bees by themselves are next to worthless...)

• Does anyone know for the molecualr transformer if it is possible to specify not to make the gregtech versions of the items? Unification is great and all.. but not if the item does not work in the same crafting recipes. That means its not the same item. its just dumb. If Im trying to make certus quartz, it makes gregtech versions, and the gregtech version is damn useless. You cannot make any Me drives or anything with them. you can't even make a certus quartz block!

I might have to make it give by id except the id of normal certus quartz for me is: 31099:6

Does it work with meta data? Il try it right away though, but I would rather not use ids instead of oredict except i can't disable the gregtech unifcation bull shit. I wish i had control over the unification so I can disable the gregtech items that just don't work but force everything to make that kind..

But don't get me wrong, I do like using gregtech, I love the machines, they just look ugly. And the unification stuff really makes me frustrated trying to debug what is wrong with recipes. or searching through nei for a possible way to make someting..

• Official Post

It would be nice if there was a config for the Eu required by a molecular transformer.

There is...

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Yeah, missed the separate config. Your reply could have been more helpful though, ending with "..." can be offensive.

I would have, but I did that on phone internet, which kept dropping out. I wasn't even sure if that had sent.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.