[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Advanced Solar Panels v3.5.1 + Quantum Generator + Solar helmets !

• I just know no longer where I got this file because I have the original DLs not found and the file itself shows me no version. There is only "industrial craft-2_1.118.401-lf"
    Where are the downloads here for 1.6.4? I think I just too dumb to find the ...

But now I still have a problem ... If I want to load a save, the game is just now crashed again. The OpenEye Mod has said that something is wrong with Inventory Tweaks and I will delete the configs it. Okay, But now when I want to load the save, the screen flickers and nothing else I can do in Minecraft Oo
    Edit: And now i have founded that the problem isn't Inventory Tweaks...
    Mhmh....

• Official Post

industrial craft-2_1.118.401-lf

That's what's causing the crash. Go here: http://jenkins.ic2.player.to/job/IC2_experimental/397/ and get this version.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Öhm, which of these should I download? I once took the first, so IC2 are not recognized. In the third my game crashes after less than a second (no crash log) ... And the second crashes my game too...

But the launcher has spit me:

2014-07-10 17:51:57 [Schwerwiegend] [ForgeModLoader] An error occurred trying to configure the minecraft home at C:\Users\Zoobles\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft for Forge Mod Loader
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/logging/log4j/LogManager
    at ic2.core.coremod.IC2core.<init>(IC2core.java:12)
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager.loadCoreMod(CoreModManager.java:427)
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager.discoverCoreMods(CoreModManager.java:310)
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager.handleLaunch(CoreModManager.java:212)
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLLaunchHandler.setupHome(FMLLaunchHandler.java:90)
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLLaunchHandler.setupClient(FMLLaunchHandler.java:67)
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLLaunchHandler.configureForClientLaunch(FMLLaunchHandler.java:34)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker.injectIntoClassLoader(FMLTweaker.java:124)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:111)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.logging.log4j.LogManager
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:186)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    ... 15 more
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:178)
    ... 17 more
    2014-07-10 17:51:57 [Information] [STDERR] Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/logging/log4j/LogManager
    2014-07-10 17:51:57 [Information] [STDERR] at ic2.core.coremod.IC2core.<init>(IC2core.java:12)
    2014-07-10 17:51:57 [Information] [STDERR] at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
    2014-07-10 17:51:57 [Information] [STDERR] at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    2014-07-10 17:51:57 [Information] [STDERR] at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    2014-07-10 17:51:57 [Information] [STDERR] at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    2014-07-10 17:51:57 [Information] [STDERR] at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    2014-07-10 17:51:57 [Information] [STDERR] at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager.loadCoreMod(CoreModManager.java:427)
    2014-07-10 17:51:57 [Information] [STDERR] at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager.discoverCoreMods(CoreModManager.java:310)
    2014-07-10 17:51:57 [Information] [STDERR] at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager.handleLaunch(CoreModManager.java:212)
    2014-07-10 17:51:57 [Information] [STDERR] at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLLaunchHandler.setupHome(FMLLaunchHandler.java:90)
    2014-07-10 17:51:57 [Information] [STDERR] at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLLaunchHandler.setupClient(FMLLaunchHandler.java:67)
    2014-07-10 17:51:57 [Information] [STDERR] at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLLaunchHandler.configureForClientLaunch(FMLLaunchHandler.java:34)
    2014-07-10 17:51:57 [Information] [STDERR] at cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker.injectIntoClassLoader(FMLTweaker.java:124)
    2014-07-10 17:51:57 [Information] [STDERR] at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:111)
    2014-07-10 17:51:57 [Information] [STDERR] at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)
    2014-07-10 17:51:57 [Information] [STDERR] Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.logging.log4j.LogManager
    2014-07-10 17:51:57 [Information] [STDERR] at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:186)
    2014-07-10 17:51:57 [Information] [STDERR] at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    2014-07-10 17:51:57 [Information] [STDERR] at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    2014-07-10 17:51:57 [Information] [STDERR] ... 15 more
    2014-07-10 17:51:57 [Information] [STDERR] Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    2014-07-10 17:51:57 [Information] [STDERR] at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:178)
    2014-07-10 17:51:57 [Information] [STDERR] ... 17 more

• Official Post

You should get the bottom one. Some of the other mods might need updating in order to support the newer API potentially too.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Okay, I have generated new contents in the Minecraft folder and now the mod works!
    But... (Its not a mod problem from here, but I hope I can still post here)
    When I load a save or a new load, it has just not working. The game has only flickered and nothing else more. Now I could into the game, but I could not see my Minecraft hand and when I'm gone in F5 was all very dark as if it were night. And then it started to flicker again and I could not do anything more...
    I think it's a mod problem? But which mod? By the time I'm through with all might take ...

Here is a error...
    2014-07-10 18:13:49 [Information] [STDERR] GL error 0x0502: Invalid operation at pre-composite

• Official Post

Do you have optifine, that's often the mod most likely to screw rendering up.

I see this too much.

• Okay, I've found the problem ... It was the shader. But whether it was now a shader-Optifine problem, I have no idea ... I will now also test not xD
    Why does the shader make SO many problems?!
    Regardless, I am happy for now, that I can finally play tekkit on 1.6.4 :D Now I have to install only Matmos... Let's see if the Lite Loader works *cough*

• I wonder if I can hope for a 1.7.10-release. I am trying to make my own kind of "modpack" for 1.7.10, and I really like this mod and want it to be in there. So, have you even started looking at 1.7.10 or are you waiting for a stable release of IndustrialCraft2 for 1.7.10?

• Nah, Sentimel disappeared for some reason. And will probably return in... probably in a month. Sources of ASP I have right now is just 1.6.4 -> 1.7.2 dirty port, with lots of bugs and without the QSP. I could port that version to .10, but there probably is no sense in that.

• Official Post

Sentimel disappeared for some reason. And will probably return in... probably in a month.

Is that a should or guess?

I see this too much.

• Nah, Sentimel disappeared for some reason. And will probably return in... probably in a month. Sources of ASP I have right now is just 1.6.4 -> 1.7.2 dirty port, with lots of bugs and without the QSP. I could port that version to .10, but there probably is no sense in that.

I do not see why a 1.7.10 port wouldn't be useful, maybe you could even fix those bugs?

If you do so, we will praise you for the rest of time (until 1.8 ;)

Es gibt nichts Gutes, ausser man tut es (Erich Kästner)

• agreed! 1.7.10 is the version to use. I am only missing about 5 mods in 1.7.10 for my 1.6.4 pack to become a 1.7 pack! that 5 includes this one, and gravisuites.

• Addon updated !
    ChangeLog of Advanced Solar Panels 3.5.1
    + Ported to Minecraft 1.7.10 and IC EXP 2-2.2.X
    + Added full localization for mod (you can send me your's translate for other lang. I will add it into main build)