[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Advanced Solar Panels v3.5.1 + Quantum Generator + Solar helmets !

• It's like making energy isn't suppose to be easy or something.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Official Post

I mean, it totally wouldn't highlight the balance differences between RF and EU using mods by looking at the costs of producing 250,000,000 EU/1,000,000,000 RF in the mods.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• It's like making energy isn't suppose to be easy or something.

It's like making INFINITE energy isn't supposed to be easy. Because it's infinite, you get it out of nowhere in unlimited amount. Of course such source should be expansive in making.

BTW, I am still in need of solving a problem with mod! Strangely, advanced solar panels (of all 4 tiers) are unable to give energy. They generate it, but it is stored inside of them, although there are devices that demand the energy from them. I'm using 1.7.10 MC and 3.5.1 ASP. What can be wrong? Can it be the problem of IC2, not yours? It's really important =(

• Shame, since your cheap EnderIO solar panels don't make EU, while these Advanced Solars do. Funny that, being an IC2 addon isn't it?

But, only to way convert EU: Solar panels -> Energy cable (from extra ulities) or Energy conduit (ender IO) -> transfer node Energy (Extra Ulities) -> Any cables (IC2) to powering IC2 items.

I found out about, there's only to way convert RF. Solars panel -> any cable (IC2) -> Transfer Node Energy (from Extra Ulities mod) -> Energy cable (from Extra Ulities) -> Any capacitors (from Ender IO)
    It's good stuff Extra Ulities, thanks to convert transfer energy. (I'm new member with this post :) )

• P

It's like making INFINITE energy isn't supposed to be easy. Because it's infinite, you get it out of nowhere in unlimited amount. Of course such source should be expansive in making.

BTW, I am still in need of solving a problem with mod! Strangely, advanced solar panels (of all 4 tiers) are unable to give energy. They generate it, but it is stored inside of them, although there are devices that demand the energy from them. I'm using 1.7.10 MC and 3.5.1 ASP. What can be wrong? Can it be the problem of IC2, not yours? It's really important =(

The problem is solved, sorry for disturbing

• Official Post

The Molecular Assembler has a maximum input voltage of 0 EU/t, which for experimental does nothing as explosions are disabled, but on classic it causes it to explode and leaves you unable to power it. Can you set it to 2048 EU/t or whatever you feel is balanced please? :)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• And please adjust the Machine Sink Tier from the machine to his powerInput.. Because Classic does use the Function of the API (getPowerFromTier) and a Tier of an Full 32_Integer times 8 makes it simply a negative number which mean that it can not accept power at all.... Even with my hack it would instantly explode...
    ^^"

• Official Post

Another small thing I've noticed is that the feet of the Molecular Transformer render above the cuboid in the centre

• I'm sorry, but is it possible to add more than 19 recipes in Molecular Transformer? The thins is, when I added 20th recipe for ex: "oredict:blockGold:2; oredict:blockIron:2 912345" it did not work, it just ignores it

• I'm sorry, is it possible to add more than 21 custom recipes in Molecular Transformer?
    When I add 22th, it just ignores it (
    But all of others (I mean from 1st to 21th) work perfectly

• the solar helmets dont charge armor or items, making them useless, bug?

Lava isn't your friend when it comes to mining or exploring things...
    Lava IS your friend when it comes to this: :Geothermal Generator:

• Official Post

If you can see the sun/are under only transparent blocks yes.

I see this too much.

• it is worth it in my opinion because the 11 hours you take to let it run is totaly worth it because when you get it, you can make more in a shorter time (idk if you can thou, i am new to ic2). and, if it is undderpowered for what it takes,THEN EDIT THE DAMN MOD CONFIG. now just stop this "not worth it" argument.

• Array Index Out Of Bounds Exception.
    Details can be seen in this video #mce_temp_url#
    I was hoping that there will help with the solution.

It works in single player and multiplayer. Electricity is not necessary.
    P.S. Sorry for bad english.
    Server #1
    cauldron-1.7.10-1.1207
    AdvancedSolarPanel-1.7.10-3.5.1
    industrialcraft-2-2.2.736-experimental

Server #2
    KCauldron-1.7.10-1481
    AdvancedSolarPanel-1.7.10-3.5.1
    industrialcraft-2-2.2.767-experimental

• Official Post
    Code
    public ItemStack func_70301_a(int i) {
    	return this.workSlots[i];
      }

It was clearly never designed to get -1, Cauldron must do something stupid.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

The server is not guilty! The bug is present in single player.

Then... something else must be doing something silly, or at least different to how Advanced Solars was designed. I could believe it being an IC2 change causing it, it has changed a lot to when the last version of Advanced Solars was released.

I see this too much.