HELP: Addon Ideas

• I know it's been suggested in the actual suggestions area, but how about a machine that generates food? Connect some cables, run some power at it, and it generates any of the basic vanilla foods(bread, steaks, chicken, melon slices, bacon, apples, or maybe even golden apples if it has enough energy). Put the food you want in the top slot, it copies it for EU. Melon slices would cost the least EU, and golden apples would cost the most, using enough energy that using it to make them would take days at low voltage.

Apprentice Redstoner, Professional Slacker

• I'm so hungry............. Macerating meat into ground beef. Cook ground beef into beef patties. Potatoes compressed into hash. MinecraftChicken MinecraftChicken M

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• How about gauss weapon (like it from Half-life MinecraftZombie )and adv watermils (accept BC liquid pipes).

This ideas... so crazy ,I am stupid !?

• I want to see an addon that allows pumps to feed nearby water mills the same way that they feed nearby geothermals, btw can someone explain to me why this is not posible right now? I mean with RP2 you can do this as we have seen on youtube, so why not make it for ic2 withouth the need for rp2 stuff

Just rel@x, everything will be ok.

• Cuz thats OP iirc.

Windmills are almost the same though if you place them at y 149 you only need few to get great amounts of power. I was just thinking about this to make underground bases posible, you require a pump for each watermill you make so in the end it is resource intensive but allows for efficient energy gathering underground.

Just rel@x, everything will be ok.

Edited 3 times, last by pokeblink ().

• An announcement system when a nuke, reactor blows/meltsdown. Make it something fun where it displays the coords of the location it happen in game chat hehe.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Does anyone remember water strainers from power converters, they're in tekkit. I believe power converters has changed a lot and those aren't there anymore. Basically they produce power from water being pumped into them, or just add some form of hydroelectricity that might involve bc. Even just an advanced watermill, the "Hydroelectric Water Turbine"

• Official Post

Does anyone remember water strainers from power converters, they're in tekkit. I believe power converters has changed a lot and those aren't there anymore. Basically they produce power from water being pumped into them, or just add some form of hydroelectricity that might involve bc. Even just an advanced watermill, the "Hydroelectric Water Turbine"

Please dont Necropost :p
    And never say "it was in tekkit" cause nobody respectable here plays it..
    Or so we like to think ^^

• Official Post

It is a stickied thread, although its kinda dead. Anyone can give off ideas here, for whatever reason.
    About tekkit, it certainly does have a bad reputation here.

Waterstrainers are just cheaty =P, if you want more water-related generators, try adv. generators of fallenbeast. It adds two new types of water generators.

• Official Post

It is a stickied thread, although its kinda dead. Anyone can give off ideas here, for whatever reason.
    About tekkit, it certainly does have a bad reputation here.

Waterstrainers are just cheaty =P, if you want more water-related generators, try adv. generators of fallenbeast. It adds two new types of water generators.

This is Stickied? ;o
    Lol, i just clicked on the Link at the Front page, dont think i have ever even opened a Sticky thread in this Subsection :P

• IDEA: Tesla Coil
    Hello, i have this idea a few seconds ago xP

Could be made tesla coil, which had in our inventory along with Batpack / Lappack / Advanced Lappack and all battery packs, if we put the tesla coil in hotbar and we gave one click right, gave 1000 I emergency to mine, using wrenches, 20 times (has to be charged with a MFE/MFSU with 20000 EU.). The recipe is borne by the developer. :thumbup:

• How about a RF converter? I play with Extra Utilities, and the lava generators are very efficient. So please make one, for 1.7.10 experimental.

• Official Post

1. Necroposting
    2. There already is 2 addons which let you do that
    3. You're ruining IC2's own balance if you start allowing much cheaper forms of energy generation to be used over IC2's own generators

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.