Bulk Recycler

• Hello! This is the Bulk Recycler. It does what it sounds like, It has a bigger Recycler Bay, it also eats up 8 items at once, and always produces a scrap. Will not operate without 8 items. It requires 16eu/t for it to operate.

Pics:

Currently it is only SSP, I tried to port to SMP but I have a problem. It is probably something simple that I forgot, but it is keeps saying: There is no block with id 186, and when I craft it it crashes and says end of stream. If anyone knows whats going on tell me.

Changelog

Permission:
    If I fail to update this or port it to bukkit, or anything, you all have the right to use and manipulate and redistribute my source code.

• Does the server part of your mod register the block?

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• yeah it is registered. Also I will be making it operate 8 items at once, and one scrap will always be produced.

• hey, please update your picture =]
    i recommend imgur.com.

and add more details on the title page.
    anyway gonna download this if i see the picture.
    :Industrial Diamond: for you

• The picture is hosted on ImageShack and works for me.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• Ok, I tried this. The actual recycling function works quite well.
    Some more suggestions:

• Shift-click should put items in the grid, instead of the battery slot.
    • Doesn't work well with pipes or tubes. They can only input to the top-left slot, and can't extract items at all.

Battery snot included.

• Input almost works with both tubes and pipes - it fills the battery slot before the input grid, which is easily worked around by putting something unstackable there. It also has to be from the top, which is probably intentional.
    Output works fine with tubes and pipes.
    Shift-clicking still only fills the battery slot.

Battery snot included.

• your problem with smp is due to one of two things,

either your config files for the server and the client are different,

or the server version is not installed / not installed correctly

I would think the creator of the mod knows how to install mods and use the same config files.

Battery snot included.

• Thatss a niccce adon you has there...

Cool!

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• I would think the creator of the mod knows how to install mods and use the same config files.

don't get me wrong, i'm not implying that he doesn't know how, i'm saying that he must have overlooked a config file (even I do sometimes) or his archiver is not copying or something

• Sweet mod dude! Will make nice friends with Advanced Machines ;).

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    generation. Social experiment.

• don't get me wrong, i'm not implying that he doesn't know how, i'm saying that he must have overlooked a config file (even I do sometimes) or his archiver is not copying or something

All I did from the ssp to smp version, is removed the addlocalization, removed the register of the gui, and removed the gui class, and removed the images. Your propablly looking at that facepalming, lol. Its my first smp mod, so I don't know what I did. But there is no config, everything is set right, and there both installed right.

• All I did from the ssp to smp version, is removed the addlocalization, removed the register of the gui, and removed the gui class, and removed the images. Your propablly looking at that facepalming, lol. Its my first smp mod, so I don't know what I did. But there is no config, everything is set right, and there both installed right.

The only time I tried modding, I couldn't get GUIs to work at all, even in SSP. But as I understand it, you need to override HandleGUI on the client and assign a GUI ID (which you should ideally let us set in a config) - see step 4 on http://www.minecraftforum.net/…dloadermp-modding-310511/

What exactly doesn't work in SMP?

Battery snot included.