Achievements: Post suggestions here

• Achievements in IC and IC2 are long overdue, but before we can get to them, we need your suggestions. What achievements should we include in IC2?

I've went through the (old IC1) wiki achievements but we need much more than that.

• I think we should think of achievements like they are in vanilla MC, as some kind of guidance. I think the first should be to create a treetap and rubber, as that is usually what you do first. Then maybe mining copper and tin, refining iron, creating copper cables, a generator, extractor and macerator. After that it is usually open what to do next. Maybe something like creating a bronze pick next.

What I can think of right now would be that (tried to order them from early to end game):

• I love all of those Catt! Typo tho, maybe. In the leaving the stone age, you said upgrade from furnace to generator, shouldn't it be an upgrade to an iron furnace, not a generator? I'm sure you could use some agriculture achievements too, maybe have one by using the crop analyzer or whatever that is. Call it green thumb or something.

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
    Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]

• No to the bronze pick, I have yet to hear of anyone really using bronze. I'll usually have a diamond drill by the time I get a macerator.
    A few ideas of my own-
    [spoiler]
    Where'd my house go?
    Meltdown a nuclear reactor

9001 gibbl
    Craft a compressor

Solar Powered
    Craft a solar panel

Solar Power Plant
    Craft 500 solar panels

Yellow is the new Brown
    Craft gold cable

Grey is the new Yellow
    Craft HV cable

Clear is the new Grey
    Craft Glass Fibre cable

Crystal Power
    Fully charge an energy crystal

More Freaking Energy
    Max out an MFE

TOO MUCH ENERGY!
    Max out an MFSU

Secret? What's that?
    Find all the secret recipes

Lapis holds energy?
    Craft a lapotron crystal

Slice and Dice
    Craft a nanosaber

Batman, you're a wimp.
    Craft a lap-pack

It has become a little stubbly. Implement facial hair growth in IC²? Vision continuously grows more furry until you shave. (approx once every 2 minecraft days ;P)

Steve shaves with his chainsaw.
    Check out Factorio- A game where you build a factory from scratch.

• Don't worry guys, I got th-
    Die to a nuke.

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• Before I get a quantum suit, I use bronze armor. I also use a bronze hoe. Aside from that, the Sword/Axe is covered by the chainsaw, and the pick and shovel is covered by the drill. So bronze IS useful, but not THAT useful.

Ofc, With my using redpower 2, I tend to use a gem hoe instead, but w.e.

Now, If bronze was available earlier, like before you got a macerator or something, I would say it is reasonably useful. Oh, and I use it all the time, Making advanced alloy.

• I think the UU-Matter achievement should be called "It's what matters!"

Some more:

Wh-where am I?
    Use a teleporter for the first time.

DAMN YOU, NIKOLA!
    Get killed by a tesla coil.

Your half way there!
    Craft a full nanosuit. (a nanosuit is like a quantum suit, just not AS good)

I CAN FLYYYYY-*splat*
    Have your jetpack run out of energy in mid-flight.

F*** OFF, CREEPERS!
    Craft a composite vest.

TIIIIIMBEEEERRRRR!!!
    Cut down a tree with a chainsaw.

Yum yum, tin!
    Consume some canned food (and the can).

F*** OFF, DEATH!
    Craft a quantum suit.

TEE EN TEE, IT'S DYNOMIIIITE!
    Craft some dynamite.

IT WON'T COME OF-*boom*
    Craft some sticky dynamite.

• Going Green: Create a Solar Panel.

GENERATION 28: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    generation. Social experiment.

• Achievement Get!
    "IMA FIRIN' MAH LAZOR!"
    Kill a skeleton with a Long-Range laser shot. :Mining Laser:

Achievement Get!
    "It's the thought that counts..."
    Craft an Industrial Diamond. :Industrial Diamond:

Achievement Get!
    "Hirosh*tma"
    Cause a Nuclear Meltdown/Explosion. :Reactor: = :Nuke TNT:

:Mining Laser: HEADSHOT :Mining Laser:
    For the record "Sibire" is pronounced "sighbeer", not "cyber", "sib-ere" or "sigh-bire".

• Power level 1 achieved.

craft a :Generator: .

its 2012, Sucker!

Craft a :Advanced Circuit:

WHY????

Blow up a Personal safe .

POWAH TO THE MAX!

Craft a :Reactor: .

Over 1,000,000!

Craft a :MFS-Unit: .

Too much electricity.

Use a :HV-Transformer: to transfer power to a low level, ex macerator.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the

• Achievement Get!
    "Pop needs a new pair of shoes!"
    Craft Quantum Boots :Quantum-Boots:

:Mining Laser: HEADSHOT :Mining Laser:
    For the record "Sibire" is pronounced "sighbeer", not "cyber", "sib-ere" or "sigh-bire".

• My ideas:

• Would be great if you could actually... now.. uhm.. ACHIEVE the achievement.

FYI, personal safes are indestructible.

Wait, really? I've blown them up before in smp, that might be a bug... Basically, I put a stick of dynamite on top, and then broke it and the personal safe blew up. :/

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the

• I remember an early version containing explode-able safes. like 1.01 or something. Did you ever try on a current version?

I haven't tried it since then, never really had the need... at least thats a good thing :D

• Ima firin mah Lazer
    Craft a mining laser.

There shall be light
    Crafting a luminator

Its TOOL TIME
    Craft a wrench

More POWER
    Craft a electric wrench

Enviromentalist
    Craft a Recycler

Yeah, I can fly
    Craft a jetpack

Then we seriously need one thats called "its over 9000!!!"

And fot the nuke maybe some Duke Nukem quote - but there are so much of them...