[Addon v1.95] Charcoal Dust - It's back! [v1.2]

• Charcoal dust serves as:
    - Equal substitute on solar panels and coal fuel cells
    - Lesser substitute on single-use batteries and a classified recipe
    - Not a substitute on carbon plates, industrial diamonds, uranium reenriching and everything else

Download v1.2 for Client
    Download v1.2 for Server
    See config/IC2CharcoalDust.cfg for item IDs and localization.

Changelog:

• Charcoal dust serves as:
    - Equal substitute on solar panels

Gotta admit. That's OP.

Gives a slightly larger reason to make Single-Use Batteries, though.

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• Bah. Screw it, I was debating on this, but I'm installing.

I usually end up with a crapton of charcoal once I scrap my Generators and replace them with my solar trees/Geo Station.

I'll post any bugs (if any).

• Minecraft has crashed!
    ----------------------

• This one is very weird. Seems IC2 is loading after Charcoal Dust

Renamed charcoaldust-1.0-client.zip to zcharcoaldust-1.0-client.zip and it seems to have worked. I guess that fixed up the load order or whatever.

• Bah. Screw it, I was debating on this, but I'm installing.

Same, although I didn't like the limitations... but then I realized I have Custom Recipes..

I'll expect my diamond count to reach ludicrous speed levels shortly, lol...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• So since this mod is made by one of the ic2 devs we should use it without feeling guilty right? rofl

It will cause me no more guilt then using Sensible Enchanting. At least I won't feel compelled to leave coal ore sitting until I have a fortune-3 pick now.

• My minecraft is crashed after copy "charcoaldust-1.0-client" into the mod-folder. Which Block ID and Item must i write into the "IC2CharcoalDust.cfg"?

My minecraft is crashed after copy "charcoaldust-1.0-client" into the mod-folder. Which Block ID and Item must i write into the "IC2CharcoalDust.cfg"?

Okay i have it. easy unnamed the zip.

• Does the 1.0 version of the addon work with IC2 1,71?

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    generation. Social experiment. MinecraftSkeleton