[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] CompactSolars 4.4

• finished off my recipe generator and thought i throw some new recipe images up here

Low Voltage Solar Array

require: 8x Solar Panels and LV Transformer

Medium Voltage Solar Array

require: 8x Low Voltage Solar Arrays and MV Transformer

High Voltage Solar Array

require: 8x Medium Voltage Solar Arrays and HV Transformer

• Third, what exactly is your problem? The difference in metadata should not be a problem in crafting generators.

But there does seam to be a problem. Sorry if I couldn't explain it clearly. From the top again.

I had minecraft at 1.3.2 with IC/BC, compact solars, logistics pipes and a few other mods.

At that version I could craft solar panels perfectly fine using logistics pipes.
    When I updated to 1.4.2 also updating all my other mods except compact solars ( as I forgot that mod, I created a new minecraft instance using multimc so I just transferred the save file ) I could still use logitics pipes to craft solar panels perfectly fine.

The problem I'm having is when I installed/updated compact solars to 1.4.2 logitics pipes cannot make solar panels anymore, it only makes re-batterys. And even then logistics pipes cannot detect any re-batterys in my chests. My only conclusion is (I'm no modding pro) that compact solars changed something to re-batterys. Hence why I came here for help as well.

edit: I can still craft solar panels ok in 1.4.2, I just can't do it using logitics pipes.

Just looking at my two worlds now, the only difference I can see is that in

1.3.2 the re-batterys labels are

and in 1.4.2 its
    30242:27

I don't know if that actually means anything.

But thanks for your help CrafterOfMines57 I hope this makes more sense?

Also Silentspy, would you be willing to share that recipe with me? I asked for that a while ago as I feel the current recipe is a little cheap. :)

• It might be a bug with logistics pipes, the damage value of the battery (:27) is how it knows the charge it has, were you able to craft solars with logistics pipes before adding compact solars?

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• You have a smexy accent. It did not take away from the irtanmofion you were providing and actually made me more interested in what you were saying.

• Why the hell are all the spambots attacking this thread?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• With the mods stabilizing at 1.45, I am re-launching my server. So, in preparation I am making the necessary requests for permission to include the mods in a modpack for private, non-commercial distribution to the server members. I will be including a credits file in the pack acknowledging the hard work of the mod authors and giving links back to this thread.

Thanks for your consideration, and all of the hard work.

• Official Post

After some time, our server started to get some hicups, and acording to our hosting service, its due to compact solar. Were using 3.1.2.17 with IC2 1.109.113-lf, and MC 1.4.5 clients, 1.4.4 server of course.

WOW, after updateing to a newer forestry and build craft i got nuked with this error

Generated 02-12-12 11:40

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.4.5
    Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.7.0, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 1227842752 bytes (1170 MB) / 1519386624 bytes (1449 MB) up to 3773038592 bytes (3598 MB)
    JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms1512m -Xmx4048m
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v7.23 FML v4.5.2.459 Minecraft Forge 6.4.0.395 Optifine OptiFine_1.4.5_HD_U_D3 21 mods loaded, 21 mods active
    mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    mod_CodeChickenCore [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    mod_NotEnoughItems [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    mod_GuiAPI [mod_GuiAPI] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    mod_ReiMinimap [mod_ReiMinimap] ([1.4.5]ReiMinimap_v3.2_05.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    BuildCraft|Core [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-A-3.2.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Errored
    BuildCraft|Builders [BC Builders] (buildcraft-A-3.2.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Errored
    BuildCraft|Energy [BC Energy] (buildcraft-A-3.2.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Errored
    BuildCraft|Factory [BC Factory] (buildcraft-A-3.2.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Errored
    BuildCraft|Transport [BC Transport] (buildcraft-A-3.2.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Errored
    BuildCraft|Silicon [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-A-3.2.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Errored
    IC2 [IndustrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2_1.109.113-lf.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    CompactSolars [Compact Solar Arrays] (compactsolars-universal-3.1.2.17.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    MoCreatures [DrZhark's Mo'Creatures] (DrZharks MoCreatures Mod v4.2.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    EE3 [Equivalent Exchange 3] (ee3-universal-pre1d.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Forestry [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry-A-1.6.2.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    IronChest [Iron Chest] (ironchest-universal-4.4.0.176.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    NetherOres [Nether Ores] (NetherOres_1.4.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    PowerConverters [Power Converters] (PowerConverters_1.4.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    LWJGL: 2.4.2
    OpenGL: GeForce GTX 570/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 4.3.0, NVIDIA Corporation
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge,fml'
    Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    Texture Pack: Default
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraftforge/common/ConfigCategory
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:117)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:481)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:151)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:424)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:756)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraftforge/common/ConfigCategory
    at buildcraft.core.BuildCraftConfiguration.save(BuildCraftConfiguration.java:27)
    at buildcraft.BuildCraftCore.loadConfiguration(BuildCraftCore.java:233)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:440)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:140)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:83)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:480)
    ... 4 more
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraftforge.common.ConfigCategory
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:141)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    ... 32 more
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.objectweb.asm.ClassReader.<init>(Unknown Source)
    at net.minecraftforge.transformers.EventTransformer.transform(EventTransformer.java:29)
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.runTransformers(RelaunchClassLoader.java:178)
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:133)
    ... 34 more

• Skruffy Try updating your Forge to a version at or later than 6.4.1.408.

• I use compact solar, but with a factor. Anyway, when using 8 or 16 i always have the same result, a HIGH Array give about 2* the output of a Medium. Not 8*.

I don't speak any language, this is only a mental translocation of my mind. So if you don't understand any word of what i'am saying, please make a neural direct connection to my brain, in french.
    Please, give us a tool to mine the background wallpaper !