Suggestion: Coffee

• fizz is what the uranium is for :D
    or you can just throw a soda bottle and some carbon fibers in a canning machine. get it? CARBONated soda :D

come on steve eats canned mushroom stew with woodchips and rotten zombie flesh all the time he has a cast iron stomach.

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• fizz is what the uranium is for :D
    or you can just throw a soda bottle and some carbon fibers in a canning machine. get it? CARBONated soda :D

come on steve eats canned mushroom stew with woodchips and rotten zombie flesh all the time he has a cast iron stomach.

it would still be missing the two oxygen atoms, and uranium only goes into a fission reaction when it is hit by another U-235 atom, this sets off a chain reaction that in turn releases many megatons of TNT depending on the initial quantity of the fissile material in question.Also, I don't recall Steve ever eating woodchips, or ever eating zombie flesh without it having a negative impact on his health ever in the game :sleeping:

• who right i forgot every thing in minecraft makes sense and obeys the laws of physics i should tell this to my friend floating block of dirt.

electroized water cell is probably the closest we got (unless you put sugar in the water and waited. over time it will carbonate thanks to free floating yeast it will also turn into booze but it will be carbonated booze)

as for the wood chips when you put a bowl of soup in a canning machine the canning machines does not return your bowl so guess where the bowl is (hint: its in the can)

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.

• So Cell of Electrolyzed water, Cocoa beans, Sugar, Milk bucket - shapeless recipe to make you energy Hot Cocoa cell.
    Drink effects: well fed, increased speed, jump 1.5m at least, cure poison, sprint forced on, cannot sleep.
    After effects: slightly decreased speed, sprint forced off, can sleep at day to wake up when aftereffects ends.
    Aftereffect ends when next Hot Cocoa cell drunk, some time pass, or slept half of that time.

• So Cell of Electrolyzed water, Cocoa beans, Sugar, Milk bucket - orderless recipe to make you energy Hot Cocoa cell.
    Drink effects: well fed, increased speed, jump 1.5m at least, cure poison. Sprint forced on, cannot sleep.
    After effects: slightly decreased speed, sprint forced off, can sleep at day to wake up when aftereffects ends.

that sounds about right

any one else think that sounds about right?

• that sounds about right

any one else think that sounds about right?

sounds about right, but im missing one thing.

do you need to sleep in order for the after effect to fade away, or does it have an duration?

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• You can play as much as you want without sleep, so duration:
    Aftereffect ends when next Hot Cocoa cell drunk, some time pass, or slept half of that time.

• You can play as much as you want without sleep, so duration:

sounds about right. and then have coffee a more powerful version of the hot chocolate and is aquired through Crops at like Tier 8. same crash effects.

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• or you can use mods to change the items name

• or you can use mods to change the items name

or we could flat out change the name of cocoa beans since coffee stays stuff brown anyways, specially wool and fabrics, lol

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• Official Post

or we could flat out change the name of cocoa beans since coffee stays stuff brown anyways, specially wool and fabrics, lol

But coffeecookies? Thats a bad hack.

Snoochy you have filled the whole Suggestionpage_1, in the 3 hours i where away from Computer! 8|

Please let one post, so i don't have to got to Page 2 to see if theres something new, lol. :D

I have already IC², RP, CC and NEI updated to 1.2.3, so you can begin your long awaited update, which took me 2.5 hours due to NEI-RP-Plugin-Bugs.

I've not installed BC, because its useless if i already have RP, and i'm not an American, who needs Oil to start a War, shortage of Iron is enough for a German War, lol. :D

• lol, i try to keep the better suggestions at the top of the pages and i didn;t post on all of them :D just the newer ones mainly :D also i'm bored at work and have already been through all of the BC Suggestions as well as took a 1 hour nap :p

• Nice work guys, an addition like this could pave the way for a wave of effect based items mimicking real life drugs. Caffiene is a big one. I would say another would be tobacco considering it helps workers the world over stave off hunger by suppressing appetites. A few others that could be introduced could give combat related effects:

Amphetimines
    Opiates
    PCP

Amphetamines could increase movement speed, mining speed, reduce hunger and maybe have an effect on damage. Opiates could reduce the amount of damage a player takes. PCP - well even though its supposed to be a horse tranquilizer I once saw a guy on PCP punch through a thick glass display window, breaking every bone in his hand but still going. PCP would probably give the greatest effect at the cost of completely losing your mind (said guy who punched through the window went on to hold his girlfriend hostage and eventually was shot by the police).

Also these drugs were used by militaries extensively in WWII (Japanese AA gunners given meth to stay awake, all soldiers given morphine). They are even used in the current war on turror in the middle east. I remember reading about how in the battle for Fallujah soldiers would find dead insurgents with heroin needles, all kinds of pills, PCP, etc. They would do all the drugs available to them and fearlessly rush into combat whilst ignoring pain that would send a sober person into shock. Completely outnumbered, surrounded and outgunned they managed to hold out for a while and even inflict some serious casualties on the attacking Marines.

That being said there ought to be some serious drawbacks to using the drugs. Maybe a poison effect that takes hold when the drug wears off to slowly damage the player. I'm also wondering if it would be possible to stack effects and if so, make stacking effects have a pretty solid chance of just killing the player outright (especially when mixing stimulants and depressants). An addiction effect would be nice too, slowly damaging players who are not under the effect of a drug that they had taken too many times. Yes, you could just die to escape the effects of withdrawal/addicition but also consider that when you have traveled halfway across a map to participate in a conflict and are carrying all kinds of important gear mitigating the negative effects would be easier then respawning.

• ...THC pills to increase hunger and color contrast :P

• You guys are overcomplexifying it :O

lol, agreed. just brew stronger coffee (tier 10-16) might get you the same effects.

• they look great to me, sky-demon does a pretty good job on sprites :)