[Unofficial][SSP/SMP] Way to make IC2 v1.90 working on MC 1.2.5 with forge 3.x

• It took me 2 hours to do this but I fixed the id issue i had with my forestry :). I now have EE BC IC2. Gotta wait for Redpower to come out and i can finally work efficiently on things. Thanks for the Update :)

• What. The. Heck.

So, my minecraft crashes when JUST industrialcraft, modloaderMP, modloader, forge, and toomanyitems installed, and I open it through the usual launcher.

BUT THEN, I hit Test with Mcpatcher hoping for an error log to stay up, BUT IT WORKS 100% THAT WAY! I thought IC didn't work with that test button? What the heck is up with this?b 8| X( ?(

• What. The. Heck.

So, my minecraft crashes when JUST industrialcraft, modloaderMP, modloader, forge, and toomanyitems installed, and I open it through the usual launcher.

BUT THEN, I hit Test with Mcpatcher hoping for an error log to stay up, BUT IT WORKS 100% THAT WAY! I thought IC didn't work with that test button? What the heck is up with this?b 8| X( ?(

You should propably give the version numbers of the mods if you expect any kind of help.

>TMI
    >22.4.2012
    >makes sense

• You should propably give the version numbers of the mods if you expect any kind of help.

>TMI
    >22.4.2012
    >makes sense

I updated all my mods this morning. ( Modloader, Forge, ModloaderMP) with the latest versions. Mcpatcher is version 2.3.5

• works a treat in SP with forge build 90 + optifine Multicore, alongside: Buildcraft 3.x, redpower pr5, thaumcraft 2, forestry, no more lag than usual and no major memory leaks (runs my full multi-mod factory for 4 hours before it runs outta memory) thanks for the early update

• Thanks for the work you put into making this patch even though it looks so so tempting i will wait for the 1.2.5 version to come out because i don't want to have to deal with mlmp plus that is the bonus of having mystcraft get new mod with new ores just make a new age and bam off i go but ya thanks again for publishing this with your free time.

• I don't trust anything when people with 1-2 posts are the only ones getting it to work. On top of that the OP has refused to disclose how he is getting around the MLMP removal with this patch. I will wait for the OFFICIAL RELEASE of the IC2 update.

• I don't trust anything when people with 1-2 posts are the only ones getting it to work. On top of that the OP has refused to disclose how he is getting around the MLMP removal with this patch. I will wait for the OFFICIAL RELEASE of the IC2 update.

just decompile and see what changes I explained everything what i modified, if u dont want to use thats ur choice:), i am not babysitter to help every one to run it, it requires a bit skill to make it working, so if never tried to make ur own stuff than wait for official update, got other outdated mods and addons updated but not publishing them

• Hello,

Thanks for your fix, but I can't get it works. I replace the class with your one (I tried both class) but I got this error :

</init></init></init>

• run only ic2 than let me know if still dont work, if it work there is some compatibility problem, u can upload ur mod folder somewhere so i can download and test it by myself

• Just wanted to ask or more or less take a guess.

It wouldn't work with the new redPower Release5, cause that would depend on newest forge and thereby not working with MLMP am I right ?

Could someone give mean answer to this question, cause I am sort of eager to take a shot at frames in my IC world.

• It wouldn't work with the new redPower Release5, cause that would depend on newest forge and thereby not working with MLMP am I right ?

It does work. I'm running ML 1.2.5, MLMP 1.2.5 v1, forge 3.1.2.94, RP2 pr5,IC2 1.90 and BC 2.2.14 just fine. You have to install MLMP first and then forge.

• not wanting to bug anyone but i have encountered this issue.

I installed RPpre5 IC² 1.90 and railcraft 5.02 and everything works fine, by the way MC1.2.5 ML1.2.5 and MLMP 1.2.5v1 and forge 3.1.2.94 and it all works fine untill I run MC Patcher over it, still no large issue ther, but as soon as I add a texture pack to the folder and click the test button of MCPatcher 2.3.6_01 I get following error log :

Any ideas, or what I could have done wrong..getting the feeling i am stupid.

• Player couldn't update the build system to 1.2.5 due to being busy, then started a disagreement with Forge due to FML's MLMP incompatibility (already solved with a message shown on startup if MLMP is installed). That's why we are taking longer, but don't worry, we're testing the new version which should be out pretty soon.

• Well after some small world corruption (Nothing to do with your fix vinko12) I have everything set up and everything is working great except for the known texture problems, but that's no big deal. =D Thanks for this awesome fix vinko12. Oh and glad to see the official 1.2.5 IC2 will be out soon. =P

Now it's time to go play with the new Redpower Frames and see if I can attach some IC2 Miners to them. =P

╯( °□° ) ╯ ┻━┻