Infinite Uranium and nuclear supplies (Requires additonal mods)

• Requires:
    Thuamcraft
    Millénaire (or an EXTREMELY large and productive wheat farm)
    IC2

Optional: (for an easy power source in the meantime)
    RedPower
    Buildcraft

So, I was fiddleing around with my world and I found I can get infinite uranium. First, you NEED a ThuamCraft Crucible and a Duplicator, at the minimum. Next, find your village in Millenaire. It should have a big wheat farm so ideally, the Japanese would be best for this from what little of the other villiges i've seen. Next, help your villiage as normal but DON'T BUY ANYTHING UNLESS YOU NEED IT. From here, make lots of cobblestone and some electric furnaces. Possibly a geothermal generator to keep the power flowing. If you can sink a pump into a RedPower volcano to get lava, that makes things really easy for power generation.

At some point, your villiage will start to not buy anything from you. Usually this happens when they ask for 900 stone or so. all their chests are full and you have to empty some things from them. This is where the Thuamcraft comes in. Buy as much wheat as you can (three stacks should do it though more is never a bad thing) and sell the stone you have remaining. Now that you have all this wheat, you can turn it into bread and head back home. Ideally, you should have a stupid amount of it like 64 bread or more.

Toss the bread into your crucible (CAREFULLY because bread give you a lot of Vis and you don't want the crucible to overflow). Now that you have all this vis, put some raw uranium into it and voila! Effectivly, you now have infinite uranium ore and for the price of a bunch of smooth stone that you smelted. The best part of this is that it's infinity renewable because the village will keep producing wheat and you can just make the vanilla minecraft cobblestone generator. Charcoal can be used for the smelts unless you want to use something else. Take the stone to them, buy wheat, and there you go. A zero cost, fully renewable uranium generator.... and the same for iron, lapis, glowstone, and all the other stuff you'll need to make a reactor! With the exception of sticky resin to make rubber. I don't think Thuamcraft accepts those but since resin is fully renewable as is, that's not a problem.

Addemdum: I haven't tried it with refined uranium so it might not work if you put that in. I've only tried it with the raw stuff.

I do have a lot of other mods installed on my computer, but Thuamcraft and Millénaire are the ones you need to make this work.

• sounds like it could be done with forestry, a peat bog (for the peat to feed the peat engines that power the forestry machines) and a wheat farm or two.

either way it's something that's rather not intended by the IC2 devs. There's a reason they removed the uu-matter recipe for uranium and EE refuses to deal with it.

• 2) Fuck tecnic/tekkit, because fuck them i don't need a reason to hate people i just do.

This.

On topic ,the balance of technic pack is horrible so there is no real need to fix it anyway.

• This.

On topic ,the balance of technic pack is horrible so there is no real need to fix it anyway.

Hence the lack there of... they don't play games... merely exploit and rip off tactics that are easy to them, and the moment they can't find something in a game to 'adjust', they scream about how
    crappy' said game is...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• Pretty sure uranium will have an EMC value. Of about 49k EMC or 6 diamonds is 1 Uranium. Word from pahimar himself, with ic2 devs approval.

God blesses the child that can hold its own.

• Official Post

Pretty sure uranium will have an EMC value. Of about 49k EMC or 6 diamonds is 1 Uranium. Word from pahimar himself, with ic2 devs approval.

Moment Diamonds have an EMC of 8192?
    Oh no, now i found out another Extremeexploit with IC² and EE!!!

Cobble is worth 1 EMC so you get 8192 Cobble from one Diamond
    Scrap is worth 25000 EU in a Massfabricator and massively speeds the Progress up

Guess what horrible thing comes now: MATH!!!

If you recycle all the Cobble you get 1024 Scrap!!!
    1024 Scrap * 25000EU = 25600000 EU in a Massfab
    You need 9000000 EU for a Diamond, so you will get 2.8444 Diamonds from ONE Diamond
    Forget Diamonds, Gold (5000000 EU) is more valuable for that, because you get a 5,12 multiplier from it.

For using that ccrappy EU you need 5000EU per Scrappiece and the Recyclerprocesscosts so you have to spend additional 360EU per Scrap. But you can easyly get the 5360EU from a Nuclearreactor, which is driven by... guess what... EE-Uranium what consists out of six Diamonds, which are really fast to get with that Device.

Congratulations i've shown that an Exploitgenerator is possible with IC² and EE (Eloraams RedPower and Immibis Tubestuffmod for automatisation are recommended).

• -Exploit-

And with gold you could gain even more. 5-UU matter->2 gold ore->4 gold dust->smelt->diamond, if the 4 gold->diamond still applies. Almost halves the cost of your exploit.
    Not broken, no...

• And what is the total cost? Uranium is fiddy..

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• Official Post

And what is the total cost? Uranium is fiddy..

I know EE only from Direwolf so i cant say how much Uranium costs but they said 6 Diamonds.

This machine needs EU for copying stuff but less than the Copies are worth.

25600000 EU / 6 = 4266666 EU for processing the Scrap in the Massfab for one cycle
    360 EU * 1024 = 368640 EU for creating the Scrap so you need 4635306 EU for one 5.12 Multiplier

• I know EE only from Direwolf so i cant say how much Uranium costs but they said 6 Diamonds.

This machine needs EU for copying stuff but less than the Copies are worth.

25600000 EU / 6 = 4266666 EU for processing the Scrap in the Massfab for one cycle
    360 EU * 1024 = 368640 EU for creating the Scrap so you need 4635306 EU for one 5.12 Multiplier

And the EMC gain per tick? Recoup time for costs? Nuclear reactors are a little costly. :|

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• DAMN, I'm not the 42th one!

fourtyseconth? /grammarnazi

Quite a ridiculous thing anyways, you could gain more stuff just by investing that EMC in collectors or something, there isn't really any reason to run a CASUC reactor for a couple of hours if you could just do something more profitable, less laggy, safer and faster. Makes nuclear reactors useless if you're using EE, enough energy for a q-suit can be acquired more quickly and easily in other manners.

• Quite a ridiculous thing anyways, you could gain more stuff just by investing that EMC in collectors or something, there isn't really any reason to run a CASUC reactor for a couple of hours if you could just do something more profitable, less laggy, safer and faster. Makes nuclear reactors useless if you're using EE, enough energy for a q-suit can be acquired more quickly and easily in other manners.

At this point i could say, you have missed the point of the joke.