[Addon 1.115]Transformers BETA-1 v2.0 - Convert IC2 & BC3 energy back & forth!

• Suggestion:
    Could you add an config to set the efficiency of the conversion

Something like this:
    config = 100
    Normal like now
    1 MJ = 2,5 EU
    2,5 EU = 1MJ

config = 80
    You lose 25% of the energy while the conversion
    1 MJ = 2 EU
    2,5 EU = 0,8 MJ

config = 50
    You lose 50% of the energy while the conversion
    1 MJ = 1,25 EU
    2,5 EU = 0,5 MJ

I want to reduce the using of Electric Engines on my server.
    But when i reduce the mj outcome with the EU:mj ratio then they use the emitter to much -.-

• Why would you want to do that? O.o

This mod is not unbalance, Equvalent exchange is. If someone wants to make their game better, first remove EE and delete it forever, then think about other mods.

I think it's very good to have a way to convert eu and mj back and forth easily. But that's what I think...

• Why would you want to do that? O.o

This mod is not unbalance, Equvalent exchange is. If someone wants to make their game better, first remove EE and delete it forever, then think about other mods.

I think it's very good to have a way to convert eu and mj back and forth easily. But that's what I think...

wait...
    what the hell?
    i don't use EE Oo
    There is no EE for 1.4.2 ...

AND i never mentionet ee Oo

• Talk about anticipation... myself and 10 others viewing the thread, likely all checking for the 1.109 update, LOL.

A good sign you're work's popular, haha! Keep up the awesome work man. Your addon is the last piece fo tech I'm waiting on for server update, but no rush. I have to go deal with family for the evening. Dumb holidays, lol.

• There is no EE for 1.4.2 ...

There is an incomplete pre release out. ( ee3-universal-pre1a.jar ). Most of it works though.

Talk about anticipation... myself and 10 others viewing the thread, likely all checking for the 1.109 update, LOL.

Yes, this is the main mod I am waiting for, best BC <> EU mod I think. I really hope MC 1.4.2 runs better than 1.4.5 for me.. 1.3.2 ran great (mods and all), but 1.4.2 lags quite a bit, seems to get worse the longer I run it without closing and restarting the game..

• Hi, i found this awesome mod, but a can't find Server part of this mod. Google says, that TransformersServer_v1.3.zip was available for download some days ago, but now i cant find it. Could someone help me to find this file ? May be anybody had download it early.

• Hi, i found this awesome mod, but a can't find Server part of this mod. Google says, that TransformersServer_v1.3.zip was available for download some days ago, but now i cant find it. Could someone help me to find this file ? May be anybody had download it early.

Client and server mods are the same thing since 1.3. So, just use the one zip linked in the OP.

• you should now that mods for mineraft 1.3.2 and upwards dosn't need server & client seperated. you only need to load the mod and put it in the server & the client

• Client and server mods are the same thing since 1.3. So, just use the one zip linked in the OP.

I tried to do that you say, bat result of this listed below

• I tried to do that you say, bat result of this listed below

You are looking for the server files for Transformers v1.3 for minecraft version 1.2.5 - which are separate.
    I don't have them on this pc though, and might not have them at all, but I will check tomorrow evening.

I will try to add this to the MC 1.4.5 update, good suggestion :).
    Yes, this mod was based on perfect no loss conversion (wireless energy back in the days of BC teleport pipes) but I want it to be as customizable as possible :).

• I have this crash:

Please help

Edit: What a shame!!! I haven't installed BC ^^ ^^ ^^

Found it, http://www.mediafire.com/?fa858w9wea8x2bv :)

When will the updated mod? It is waiting for updates, it remains to show only your mod and I can run my server. :Geothermal Generator:

Either tonight or tomorrow, probably tomorrow.

• This is the addon everyone is waiting for... It's been a day and a bit since you said it would be updated. We're still waiting.

• This is the addon everyone is waiting for... It's been a day and a bit since you said it would be updated. We're still waiting.

This isn't exactly helping. Plus you should recheck the am/pm on my posts and yours, it hasn't even been a day yet.
    I know you are waiting, be patient.

• Happy Thanksgiving Snyke! (If you celebrate - not sure if you are from the states or not)

It's the focused, smaller, and very useful mods such as yours that are inspiring me to write my own.

• Happy Thanksgiving Snyke! (If you celebrate - not sure if you are from the states or not)

It's the focused, smaller, and very useful mods such as yours that are inspiring me to write my own.

Thank you! Even though I don't celebrate :P. Glad to be an inspiration :).

And further more: Updated ;). No added features yet, I'm going to restructure most of the math behind the conversion so I can add a new, more balanced way - coming soon.