[1.95] Generators stop sending to valid outuputs

• Using a geo-gen next to macerator with a bat-box directly behind the gen. At first the bat box fills and works as expected but over time the geo-gen will stop feeding EU to it. knock it off and re-attach and it fills up again. No block loaders were being used at the time.

• Use cables?

That isn't the issue. My generator is connected to a MFE with a cable and it still doesn't transfer energy on world load. On a basic setup in a starter base I have remove and reattach 3 cables everytime I load the game.

• I've experiencing an issue similar, but its geogens connected to an MFE with cables, LV xformer next to MFE, wire, then machines. On occasion I have to hit the Redstone button in the MFE and cycle it back to Do Nothing to get it to output power again.

• I have a batbox hooked up to a bunch of machines with cables inbetween. On world load sometimes the machines stop receiving power. To fix it I just break the cable that is connected to the machine and replace.

• I too have noticed this problem. The generators just stop sending power sometimes when I first load the game. It happens sometimes with some solar gens, but mostly it happens with a Geo Gen. I have a nether portal next to my geo gen for a quick lava resource. I am able to "restart" the generators by going into the nether and the coming back to the overworld. I never tried just replacing the cables, probably would be faster and easier than the nether trick.

• Same thing happening here but with regular generators.

I have a coal fed generator connected to a batbox that then distributes power to a few machines. Every so often the generator storage bar fills but it doesn't send energy to either the batbox or the machines with work to do, even when replacing the ores or resin.

Exiting the game and reloading the world makes them start up again.

Edit: Installed the 1.95b version and the problem still happens sporadically. I haven't seen any errors on the MultiMC console.

• The problem aren't the generators, the problem is that the energy net breaks when you load in the nether.
    I got a setup with a geo gen, 2 MFSUs and transformators for HV -> LV and everytime I load in the nether I'd have to replace all of these.
    Since you can't replace storages without wasting their energy I have to leave and re-enter the nether, then it's fine again.

On my install Mining Drill doesn't give off any sounds at all o.o
    Help! Somebody fix that please!
    Wait a sec... damnit.

no idea if he was serious but either way that was damn funny xD

• I have a similar issue when I relogon to my world I have to destroy cables (and replace them) coming out of batboxes to get them to output.

I am using forge 105, can anyone else confirm that a downgrade of forge fixes this as I need to reinstall a lot of mods....

• Official Post

I have a similar issue when I relogon to my world I have to destroy cables (and replace them) coming out of batboxes to get them to output.

I am using forge 105, can anyone else confirm that a downgrade of forge fixes this as I need to reinstall a lot of mods....

Thats a known and fixed (In next Patch) Bug of IC².