Suggestion: Lightning Rods

• Official Post

If you want to get banned, then just ask for the Release-Date.

• I guess my question is : Why? Why would you ever do such a thing? Are you trying to be funny? Or are you sick of this forum and could care less if you're banned. If it's the former, I have a feeling Ablaka will not appreciate your humor.

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
    Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]

• I think that is a good idea, especially if it would protect Blocks in a range of about 20 From being hit by lightning :P

If you dont know what to do, play Minecraft with IndustrialCraft installed :thumbup:

• I think that is a good idea, especially if it would protect Blocks in a range of about 20 From being hit by lightning :P

Ive never had a problem with lightning, if you have a phobia of lightning then go live underground.

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• I don't find these remotely funny, and i bet alblaka will think the same.

There was already a "Funny guy" who tried to do a suggestion about some sort of cattle rod but instead he put on the title "lightning rod", First tread was deleted without warning, second thread was locked and the funny guy was almost banned.

• Lol, I'm surprised an Admin hasn't found this yet. Unless they are just ignoring it...

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)

• this is to sad to watch some one pm me when its over

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• Honestly, does no one read Al's status's? Read them, then laugh at OP.

I wonder how many cells I can put into my reactor before it ex... BOOOM!
    :Uranium Ingot: + MinecraftCreeper dust+ my friends base= fun

• Honestly, does no one read Al's status's? Read them, then laugh at OP.

OOOOOOHHHH

HAHAHAHA! :D HAHAHAHA 8o HEHEHHEH! HAHAAAHAHHAAAAHAHH!!!!

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• I did read the al status in his blog. I still don't find this funny.

Agreed. Glad Greg grabbed the quote before the author deleted it.

• Yeah, I learned that being the funny guy is a bad idea.

I don't find these remotely funny, and i bet alblaka will think the same.

There was already a "Funny guy" who tried to do a suggestion about some sort of cattle rod but instead he put on the title "lightning rod", First tread was deleted without warning, second thread was locked and the funny guy was almost banned.

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!