[Suggestion] Singularity Generator

• Good morning!

Many of us likes to play in creative, experimenting the mods, but with the IC2, it's very hard to accomplish, since everything needs energy.

My basic idea is making a Generator that provides infinite enery. It can't be craftable, so it would be only available in the creative inventory.

The player could set the EU/t also.

Why singularity?

If you are familiar with Stargate SG-1, then you must know that black holes (singularities) served as infinite energy sources. :)

And also, I think a machine like this needs to look absolutely awesome, like a Black Hole Chest in RP2. :) (I'm not sure it's in RP2, but I can't find any information about it.)

• Official Post

I dont know if its on the List, but an infinite Generator got already Suggested, and you can just switch the Output of every Generator to your desired Value via config for testing. And the Blackholechest is Part of Immibis Tubestuff-Mod.

• I like the idea, because you wouldn't need to screw with the config for testing. Until something like this comes out, however, I just use Single-Use batteries, spawned by the millions.

Haikus are poems

They don't always make sense

Potato

• +1 for a configurable creative time-saver euoutputgenerator.

+1 for a configurable creative time-saver euoutputgenerator.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLezXLuvNgc

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• in other words bedrock-cable. max packet size, 0 loss, 100% awesome

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• i think this is a good idea, for many reason, most of which have been covered in previous replys. an infinite source of EU would be great for creative and spawn cities, and would not be accesible to average players for lack of a crafting recipie, like the black hole chest. my only thought is that it should be called "fusion generator" instead of "singularity generator" because 1: singularity compressors already exist (i presume this is an addon. i have the entire tekkit pack, so i'm not sure.) 2: there is no method (as of today, of course) to extract energy from a singuarity (without being dragged in and crushed)

• i think this is a good idea, for many reason, most of which have been covered in previous replys. an infinite source of EU would be great for creative and spawn cities, and would not be accesible to average players for lack of a crafting recipie, like the black hole chest. my only thought is that it should be called "fusion generator" instead of "singularity generator" because 1: singularity compressors already exist (i presume this is an addon. i have the entire tekkit pack, so i'm not sure.) 2: there is no method (as of today, of course) to extract energy from a singuarity (without being dragged in and crushed)

Meh...

If someday that configurable creative time-saver euoutputgenerator is made, I'll call it cheatgen.

• bed rock generator unbreakable so it can't be stolen

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• HV Solar x1000 + MFSU x1000 is infinite energy source, i believe. And doesn't too hard to create with WorldEdit.

But idea is good, want it too.

Not so good English, sorry.

• HV Solar x1000 + MFSU x1000 is infinite energy source, i believe. And doesn't too hard to create with WorldEdit.

But, if I dont like unbalance add-ons?

And I still have to spam 1000 HV solars and 1000.

But if I just want to place one block, configurate the output, and try all my ideas? or just one?

Need Addons. Need WE. I prefer the 2nd line ^^.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• there is no way to create IC2 level mod without debugging it (but number of bugs in mod...) debug energy sink-source for EN testing surely cut from release version for no reason, there is no work to implement this as vanilla option (also such addon extremely easy)