[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Gravitation Suite v2.0.3!

• Quick ? regarding the IDs of the items
    While looking through the config in the item section you have the values that the solar helmet generates.
    Is that by choice i almost changed them on accident ;)

• http://puu.sh/1nfxe
    Why does it show me Energylvl 0% while my Ultimate Lappack is full (u see it left bottom corner)?

Intel i5 4CPU @3.4 GHz|2x 8GB Corsair DD3RAM|2x Nvidia GeForce GTX 660Ti|2x BenQ GL2750 27"|bad english? im austrian.

• Quote from hatecreeper

http://puu.sh/1nfxe
    Why does it show me Energylvl 0% while my Ultimate Lappack is full (u see it left bottom corner)?

Maybe u used TMI? IC2 has compatibility with NEI, but not TMI. All electric items have their EU-Storage and visual energy level. TMI shows you items with visual energy level = max, but in fact its storage is empty. Use NEI (or creative mod), you will see the charge level of item under its title.

• just a few questions. 1. the 'vajra' core is spelt 'varja'. 2. does the ultimate lappack require the advanced lappack? if so i think it'd be cool if it did! :D :Matter: :Iridium:

:Force Field: :Force Field: :Force Field:

:Force Field: :Matter: :Force Field: Forcefields: the only place to keep UU!

:Force Field: :Force Field: :Force Field:

• Maybe u used TMI? IC2 has compatibility with NEI, but not TMI. All electric items have their EU-Storage and visual energy level. TMI shows you items with visual energy level = max, but in fact its storage is empty. Use NEI (or creative mod), you will see the charge level of item under its title.

for sure i use NEI, who uses tmi? D:
    without NEI i whouldnt even know how to craft it lol.

Intel i5 4CPU @3.4 GHz|2x 8GB Corsair DD3RAM|2x Nvidia GeForce GTX 660Ti|2x BenQ GL2750 27"|bad english? im austrian.

• heres a few bugs, first off you cannot hit enderman with the vajera as well as the ender dragon.

Second is just an opinion. The fact that the vajera 1 hits mobs AND 1 hits blocks is kinda op. I think if a tool is so powerful against EVERY block in the game it should at least only do half a heart of damage to mobs. Like your vajera is more powerful than a nano-saber which is the highest tier sword and only sword, it has no other functions.
    If you get that mode code working I'd love to see some new type of nano saber (quantum saber?) that had different modes that would apply the effects of enchantments that are in the game.
    That said I love your mod and think everything else is balanced perfectly. Also the sphax textures for the new items are just about done.

one last thing breaking ice with the vajera only sometimes turns into water.

• Even with NEI the armor peices in this addon don't spawn in full charged.

idk if i dont get what you said but what? i dont have spawned/cheated this item (should be obviously..). if you mean that

heres a few bugs, first off you cannot hit enderman with the vajera as well as the ender dragon.

Second is just an opinion. The fact that the vajera 1 hits mobs AND 1 hits blocks is kinda op. I think if a tool is so powerful against EVERY block in the game it should at least only do half a heart of damage to mobs. Like your vajera is more powerful than a nano-saber which is the highest tier sword and only sword, it has no other functions.
    If you get that mode code working I'd love to see some new type of nano saber (quantum saber?) that had different modes that would apply the effects of enchantments that are in the game.
    That said I love your mod and think everything else is balanced perfectly. Also the sphax textures for the new items are just about done.

thats why i deleted the recipe from this item, just way to op. but cool for testing things where you want to be in survival mode

E: ok, i just finished crafting my Gravisuite (took me sure long :P) and it shows me the % of charge (http://puu.sh/1nLiL) also with grav.eng on. its just not showing with ultimate lappack

Edited once, last by hatecreeper ().

• Found a small naming error. The advanced diamond drill is called the "advanced dimond drill'.

The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes.

• heres a few bugs, first off you cannot hit enderman with the vajera as well as the ender dragon.

yeah.. that thing's way too overpowered the way it is now

another outstanding bug that has yet to be fixed: the NEI issue. Namely, put on a gravitation suit and then look up the recipe for something, it'll be hovering in there where it doesn't belong.

• Interestingly thats a bug in NEI not this mod. If you put on a quantum suit and get a few zombies to chase you (and arent in creative) then look up a recipe, you will see when you get hit the quantum armor will replace items in the recipe when it changes energy levels. You only notice this more with this mod because the gravichest is constantly pulling energy.

• Official Post

Not 100% NEI-Bug, its an interaction between the constant and useless updating of IC² (thats partially where all those packets, which crash slow clients come from) and the GUI of NEI. IC² forces an GUI-Update every tick for every Energyitem in your GUI! That means, the more Electric Items, the more packetlag and the more NEI-GUI-Bugs, as NEI doesnt close the original GUI to show Recipes, so that it can easyly be restored when leaving Recipemode.

• I was dinking around in Survival Mode, giving myself these items from NEI, and I noticed that the Ultimate Solar Helmet does not replenish the hunger bar. Since the Quantum Helmet has this function, and is used in the crafting of the Ultimate Solar Helmet, I would assume that it would be a feature of the more advanced helmet as well. Is this intended, or an oversight?

• I was dinking around in Survival Mode, giving myself these items from NEI, and I noticed that the Ultimate Solar Helmet does not replenish the hunger bar. Since the Quantum Helmet has this function, and is used in the crafting of the Ultimate Solar Helmet, I would assume that it would be a feature of the more advanced helmet as well. Is this intended, or an oversight?

It has been pointed out many times before, can anyone read the OP?

no special abilities of quantum helmet (food and underwater supply, because advanced solar panelreplace this modules)

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• the solar helmet is not feeding me, this makes me sad.

Really!? Seriously does nobody read anymore? Look at the post directly above yours!

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• the solar helmet is not feeding me, this makes me sad.

It's in the OP that it doesn't do any of the things a quantum helm does save for go on your head and protect you from small rocks from above. So you will need to pack some food if you want to use it. And some milk, and of course, compressed air cells for your diving helmet. Also wouldn't hurt to pack some grenades and a laser designator.

Apprentice Redstoner, Professional Slacker