[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Gravitation Suite v2.0.3!

• What about some sort of uber-duber static boots? Like a quantum-level counterpart to the Ultimate Solar Helmet? Or maybe you could just incorporate a recharging function into those teleport boots you were planning on making already?
    Idk, I'd just really like to have a non-helmet-based option for recharging all my stuff that's on par with the Gravi-Suite Chestplate.

• Hey SeNtiMeL I was wondering if you were planing any sort of integration to Mosular Power Suits, I mean your flight is In my opinion a lot better.

Anyhow if you are going to please replay so I don't make the same thing :P

Although mine would depend on both your addon and MPS to be loaded, I also would like to add a Vajar like functionality to the power tool, I guess I could make it but since you already have I don't know, like all the code I figured I might as well ask you first. Now if you think my idea is a bit too OP you are welcome to tell me :D (AKA: I'm open to suggestions)

• I am unable to craft or spawn in the Advanced Lappack or Advanced Electric Jetpack. NEI gives me the error "No Such Item" and I am unable to take them out of the crafting interface.

• I am unable to craft or spawn in the Advanced Lappack or Advanced Electric Jetpack. NEI gives me the error "No Such Item" and I am unable to take them out of the crafting interface.

you need it on the server also

• Hey SeNtiMeL I was wondering if you were planing any sort of integration to Mosular Power Suits, I mean your flight is In my opinion a lot better.

Anyhow if you are going to please replay so I don't make the same thing :P

Although mine would depend on both your addon and MPS to be loaded, I also would like to add a Vajar like functionality to the power tool, I guess I could make it but since you already have I don't know, like all the code I figured I might as well ask you first. Now if you think my idea is a bit too OP you are welcome to tell me :D (AKA: I'm open to suggestions)

You wouldn't need GraviSuite's support. The flight is just creative flight.

• You wouldn't need GraviSuite's support. The flight is just creative flight.

I know but I would want to use the same Items because I think that their crafting recipe is well balanced, thus why I would prefer not to create the same items just for "my addon" when I would just play with both active. My why of saying "why create the same item twice?"

• I'm not sure if this has been suggested yet or not, but you should add a new jetpack that has the flight characteristics of the gravi-chestplate, without the protection of the chestplate. I'm not sure about the rest of you, but I enjoy the challenge of not being nearly invulnerable, but I also really like the flight.

• I'm not sure if this has been suggested yet or not, but you should add a new jetpack that has the flight characteristics of the gravi-chestplate, without the protection of the chestplate. I'm not sure about the rest of you, but I enjoy the challenge of not being nearly invulnerable, but I also really like the flight.

I guess not. You could use the Advanced Jetpack instead, or just pay the price of the GraviSuit. There is no point making tons of differents Pack just changing a bit speed, energy storage and such ...

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• I guess not. You could use the Advanced Jetpack instead, or just pay the price of the GraviSuit. There is no point making tons of differents Pack just changing a bit speed, energy storage and such ...

Thats true, it would be nice if there was something that let you hover better than the jetpacks do though, short of the gravichest.

• Now, the GraviChestPlate is supposed to charge up items in upon use, yes? If that's true, there seems to be some items that this doesn't work on but still can accept EU, like Applied Energistics Matter Cannon and the Modular Powersuits Power Fist. Is this a bug, or is it already known?

• Official Post

Perhaps a SubSonic pair of pants? While wearing them, they give 50% increase to walking and sprinting speed, but while holding down Shift and Alt or something, it charges up the speed thing, could be represented on a bar in the HUD or under the Power thing, Takes a while to fully charge up (10 seconds?) and while charging up you cant move at all, but when you let go, you go insanely fast, with fully charged 3x as fast as Quantum sprint. Not sure how this would affect lag though, although with ice and the MPS sprint you can glitch and go like 200 blocks a second ;p

• hello, and i have a suggestion, just like everyone else, except that mine isn't OP. The item(s) would allow the player to step up one block. The reason I am suggesting this is because ic2 does not have this feature. MPS has the stair stepper upgrade, thaumcrafts boots of the traveler also have the ability to step up one block but not ic2. The main reason I am suggesting this is because I am working on a modded minecraft map using the resonant rise modpack, with three different paths of ic2/GT, basically anything with MJ's, and thaumaturge/ARS magician, and though all three paths have flight, again ic2 does not have an item that allows the player to step up a block.

Anti-Grav Nanosuite Boots: suggested crafting; Nanosuite Boots on top, Lapatron crystal in the middle, and an Advanced Engine on the bottom.
    OR...
    Quantum Anti-Grav Boots: suggested crafting; Quantumsuite Boots on top and an Advanced Engine on the bottom.

the easiest way to do this is probably to simulate riding a pig/horse while the player is wearing the boots

Thanks for taking your time to read this post!

EXOgreenMC

:Nuke TNT: enough duct tape and c4 will fix anything :Nuke TNT:

• Official Post

Since its FREAKIN QUANTUM, it should let you walk up 2 blocks ;3

• Addon updated !
    ChangeLog of Gravitation Suite v1.9.3
    + Added silk touch to Vajra in accurate mode (right mouse button) !
    + Changed energy consumption of GraviChestPlate. Flight time increased to 30 min. Reduced energy multiplier from 3 to 2 for boost mode.
    + Fixed visual bug of GraviTool with Optifine
    + Please use latest IC Build > 1.115.349 and Forge > 7.8.1.738

• What about some sort of uber-duber static boots? Like a quantum-level counterpart to the Ultimate Solar Helmet? Or maybe you could just incorporate a recharging function into those teleport boots you were planning on making already?
    Idk, I'd just really like to have a non-helmet-based option for recharging all my stuff that's on par with the Gravi-Suite Chestplate.

I arleady suggested some uber-duber static boots, and they were denied at the time.

• Great Mod!

For the grav tool, you need to update the screwdriver so that it will work as gregtech screwdriver. Also, could you please add a rubber hammer, metal hammer, crowbar, and soldering iron modes for the gravtool

• For the grav tool, you need to update the screwdriver so that it will work as gregtech screwdriver. Also, could you please add a rubber hammer, metal hammer, crowbar, and soldering iron modes for the gravtool

No, please don't :). Or make it so it consume tons of EU, so it's not worth to repair new GT multiBlocks generators ^^

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!