[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Gravitation Suite v2.0.3!

• I'm using the Advanced Diamond Drill and I've recently updated the new XyCraft (and Gravisuite) with the glass viewers. The 'vanilla' diamond drill mines them just fine with a decent speed, however the ADD doesn't. It takes probably double the amount over the regular drill. An iron pickaxe is faster. I've also tried regular glass, and the ADD works quickly there. Posted over there and they said it would be something on the Gravisuite side, although I'm not sure. Just a heads up. Thanks.

• Got a bug report for Vajra's "accurate mode": if you use it on too many blocks too quickly, the server kicks you. Here's the error:

• Hi.

I don't see the point of disabling and enabling the jetpack engine because it just leads you to fall to your death.

• Hi.

I don't see the point of disabling and enabling the jetpack engine because it just leads you to fall to your death.

You are implying you believe someone would somehow find it a good idea to deactivate a jetpack mid-flight.

• For normal work you are need install it both in client and server sides.

Huge update, still no silktouch tool .... :(

Sorry, no silk touch, because silk touch is in GregTech adddon.

I'm using the Advanced Diamond Drill and I've recently updated the new XyCraft (and Gravisuite) with the glass viewers. The 'vanilla' diamond drill mines them just fine with a decent speed, however the ADD doesn't. It takes probably double the amount over the regular drill. An iron pickaxe is faster. I've also tried regular glass, and the ADD works quickly there. Posted over there and they said it would be something on the Gravisuite side, although I'm not sure. Just a heads up. Thanks.

I will check it.

Got a bug report for Vajra's "accurate mode": if you use it on too many blocks too quickly, the server kicks you. Here's the error:

Hm... Accurate mode is not for many blocks breaks, but this error should not be. I will check it.

Hi.

Point of disabling and enabling jetpack only for convenient ground work. So that you do not take off every time when you want to jump on one block or climb the stairs. Switch off the engine in flight is a crazy idea.

• For normal work you are need install it both in client and server sides.

Quoted from "TonyMoney"

Huge update, still no silktouch tool ....

Sorry, no silk touch, because silk touch is in GregTech adddon.

I believe the point of asking for silktouch vajra is that the options provided by gregtech (rock cutter) are extreamly slow and annoying. Since Greg has repeatedly denied adding someway to make it faster, people asked for the vajra addition of silktouch.

• You are implying you believe someone would somehow find it a good idea to deactivate a jetpack mid-flight.

If you deactivate the engine, you forget that it's deactivated so when you jump off a mountain, you fall to your death.

I lost my new Advanced Jetpack, 5 stacks of iron and a Vile Sword with Soul Stealer V, Sharpness IV and Unbreaking III.

• Another bug with the vajera's accurate mode, you can break blocks that are protected on a server (using bukkit worldguard) and also blocks destroyed in accurate mode aren't logged. Are you skipping a call with the accurate mode or doing something weird? This probably has to do with the packet kick error above.

• getting a dupe bug with the Vajira.

namely, pointed vajira straight down at a vertical column of 64 blocks (all the same block) and got a bit more than a stack when I was done and at bedrock.

• What a great Reason to not add something... You can add it if you want. I have nothing against copying Features as long as you coded them yourself.

This is just an occasion not to produce a lot of the same things. Yours item is balanced and work fine. And silk touch with vajra violates the principle of operation. In that case to you also prevents to add nothing advanced jetpack xD.

How about an upgrade of rockcutter :D: "Advanced Rock Cutter"

Great idea. But it has to make GregoriusT :D

Another bug with the vajera's accurate mode, you can break blocks that are protected on a server (using bukkit worldguard) and also blocks destroyed in accurate mode aren't logged. Are you skipping a call with the accurate mode or doing something weird? This probably has to do with the packet kick error above.

This is not bug. Accurate mode uses direct removal of the block from game without creation of events. It's same as laser in IC2. Try to use laser, wrench in protected area :) (but wrench creates an own event and display it in console).
    And i could not repeat error with kick from server.

getting a dupe bug with the Vajira.
    namely, pointed vajira straight down at a vertical column of 64 blocks (all the same block) and got a bit more than a stack when I was done and at bedrock.

I could not repeat it.

• EDIT: Ignore this, apparently I can't read big green bolded text.

Let’s play good guys against bad guys… Yes. Let’s play that. Are you ready? You’re the bad guy. And when you’re bad, you just run. That’s fine right? Well… Shall we play?

• Official Post

The Texture of the Vajra went from a Laser Dildo Female pleasure toy Recreated Fallic Symbol to an Alien Pulse rifle.
    O.o

• Hello,
    I have newest version of GravitiySuit but can i somehow disable accurate mode in VAJRA?

Sorry, not in this version. What problem with this mode ? I carefully tested it.

The Texture of the Vajra went from a Laser Dildo Female pleasure toy Recreated Fallic Symbol to an Alien Pulse rifle.
    O.o

8| For me as a cool texture :) Maybe you could draw better?

• Official Post

Sorry, not in this version. What problem with this mode ? I carefully tested it.

8| For me as a cool texture :) Maybe you could draw better?

Old style, slightly less Fallic.