[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Gravitation Suite v2.0.3!

• Vajra right click is very very buggy it sometimes give wrong items especially when cutting forestry or extra bees trees or leaves.
    Please fix it, becouse players can obtain buggy items.

• Got a bug report here. When using a Vajra on right click mode on a reinforced door, you get the half block version of the door if you hit the bottom of it, and both the door and the half door if you hit the top of it. This is with Gravisuite 1.9.3 and IC2 1.116.374.

• In the current version, the right-click function of the Vajra is very buggy. Rather than give a usual silk-touch drop, it gives the literal item ID of the block, which leads to getting normally unattainable things, like farmland, piston heads, off redstone torches, and the like. You can use this to duplicate doors and beds. You can break unbreakable things with it, like Nether Portal and End Portal blocks.

• Can you please make it so that the quantum suit can use your nano-flying armor as a substitute for the nano chest plate, possibly at a minorly cheaper price for the quantum suit. Also I really think your mod should add upgraded quantum pants and boots, but I have no original ideas for them.

• Hey

A lot of my friends sugested the folowing ability and i was intressted if you could implement that: could you create a function for the gravi chestplate so that you're able to switch between the creative and jetpack flight mode? I think that should be possible right? My friends would be very happy about that!

PS: Sorry for mistakes in my text! Im swiss.

EDIT: Oh and they asked if you could change the ultimatesolarhelmet so that it doesn't lose its quantum-abilities (breathe under water and nourishment effect) but I think you removed that for balance reasons right?

• Hey

A lot of my friends sugested the folowing ability and i was intressted if you could implement that: could you create a function for the gravi chestplate so that you're able to switch between the creative and jetpack flight mode? I think that should be possible right? My friends would be very happy about that!

PS: Sorry for mistakes in my text! Im swiss.

Great idea, +1 for that!

• I feel like I'm late to the party with Gravitation Suite. I only just discovered it yesterday, and now I feel dirty having to haul around my lappack, nano chest, and jetpack! I'm really looking forward to trying the Advanced Jetpack out.

Since I'm already on 1.62 with everything else, can anyone make a suggestion of another mod that is 1.62 ready, that has an upgrade to the standard Electric Jetpack?

Thank you.

• New version coming soon. Have patience guys :) I don't like idea combine jetpack and gravi engine in GraviChestPlate. But in new version i will add in advanced and ultimate lappack function to supply chest armor with additional power. You can bring many lappack in inventory to supply GraviChestPlate for very looong flight :)

• New version coming soon. Have patience guys :) I don't like idea combine jetpack and gravi engine in GraviChestPlate. But in new version i will add in advanced and ultimate lappack function to supply chest armor with additional power. You can bring many lappack in inventory to supply GraviChestPlate for very looong flight :)

I think the big thing some people would like if there was a way to make forward momentum upgradable some how. I find even having a cool jetpack you move way to damn slow forward.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• I think the big thing some people would like if there was a way to make forward momentum upgradable some how. I find even having a cool jetpack you move way to damn slow forward.

There's a boost key, I think shift or control is the standard setting for it.

• Could you please provide us a direct port of your mod? So that we can update our modpacks :)

Thank you.
    TutorialMakerHD

Now it's delayed again, way to go. Sersiously, go do it yourself, and get back to us on how easy it was. That or just wait. Not 5 messages up he said it was in progress.

New version coming soon. Have patience guys :) I don't like idea combine jetpack and gravi engine in GraviChestPlate. But in new version i will add in advanced and ultimate lappack function to supply chest armor with additional power. You can bring many lappack in inventory to supply GraviChestPlate for very looong flight :)

What do you mean by I don't like combine jetpack and gravi engine in GraviChestPlate? Can you please explain? Thanks

• Addon updated !
    ChangeLog of Gravitation Suite v1.9.5
    + Ported to new Minecraft 1.6.2 and IC build 1.118.401 (Required Forge > 9.10.0.836+)
    + Added new mode for Advanced Lappack and Ultimate Lappack. Now you can supply any electric chest armor (batpacks, quantum armor and etc) with additional power. With 3 ultimate lappack and gravichestplate now you can fly more than 2 hours !!! For enable\ disable this function shift in hand this item and press key "Mode" and Right Click mouse button.
    + Added new 4 working modes in Advanced Diamond Drill (Normal mode, "Lower power" - speed same as original Diamond Drill, "Fine mode" - speed same as Drill, "Big holes" - destroy 3 * 3 * 1 area for quick mine). For enable this function shift in hand this item and press key "Mode" and Right Click mouse button.
    + Fixed all bugs in vajra "accurate mode" (i hope 8) ). You can disable accurate mode in game by press key "Mode" and Right Click mouse button.
    + Fixed bug with visual indication of working state over debug screen.
    + Some code optimization.

• You made my 3x3x1 useless :( Everybody will use yours drill because its cheaper.
    Okay, i have no other choice. I'll make my drill 3x3x3 :D

• Official Post

Yay, better better things!

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.