[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Gravitation Suite v2.0.3!

• :(
    Sent... You forgot about GLeggings & GBoots.
    Okay okay, me said nothin

I heard about it in the first time :)

Something I've wondered...
    If the Ultimate Solar Helmet is built with the Quantumsuit Helmet, which has Night Vision, shouldn't the Ultimate Solar Helmet have night vision?
    It should respond to the alt-option key setting, too.

Solar panel replace all special abilities in helmets :) But ours engineers not sit in one place and working on modernized version of Solar helmets xD

• Seems to be a gradual memory leak somewhere (Gravisuite 2.0.0). I'm experiencing occasional stuttering. I'm still very early game right now (stone tools, just built a starter house).

[23/8/2014 13:18:02 PM] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: Detected ongoing potential memory leak. 2500 packets have leaked. Top offenders
    [23/8/2014 13:18:02 PM] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: GraviSuite : 2500
    [23/8/2014 13:18:23 PM] [Client thread/INFO] [inventorytweaks]: net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiFurnace
    [23/8/2014 13:18:23 PM] [Client thread/INFO] [inventorytweaks]: net.minecraft.inventory.ContainerFurnace
    [23/8/2014 13:18:27 PM] [Client thread/INFO] [inventorytweaks]: tconstruct.tools.gui.CraftingStationGui
    [23/8/2014 13:18:27 PM] [Client thread/INFO] [inventorytweaks]: tconstruct.tools.inventory.CraftingStationContainer
    [23/8/2014 13:19:04 PM] [Client thread/INFO] [inventorytweaks]: net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiInventory
    [23/8/2014 13:19:04 PM] [Client thread/INFO] [inventorytweaks]: net.minecraft.inventory.ContainerPlayer
    [23/8/2014 13:20:39 PM] [Client thread/INFO] [inventorytweaks]: net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiInventory
    [23/8/2014 13:20:39 PM] [Client thread/INFO] [inventorytweaks]: net.minecraft.inventory.ContainerPlayer
    [23/8/2014 13:20:56 PM] [Client thread/INFO] [inventorytweaks]: Automatic stack replacement.
    [23/8/2014 13:21:46 PM] [Client thread/INFO] [inventorytweaks]: net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiInventory
    [23/8/2014 13:21:46 PM] [Client thread/INFO] [inventorytweaks]: net.minecraft.inventory.ContainerPlayer
    [23/8/2014 13:22:02 PM] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: Detected ongoing potential memory leak. 2600 packets have leaked. Top offenders
    [23/8/2014 13:22:02 PM] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: GraviSuite : 2600
    [23/8/2014 13:22:16 PM] [Client thread/INFO] [inventorytweaks]: net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiFurnace
    [23/8/2014 13:22:16 PM] [Client thread/INFO] [inventorytweaks]: net.minecraft.inventory.ContainerFurnace
    [23/8/2014 13:22:30 PM] [Client thread/INFO] [inventorytweaks]: tconstruct.tools.gui.CraftingStationGui
    [23/8/2014 13:22:30 PM] [Client thread/INFO] [inventorytweaks]: tconstruct.tools.inventory.CraftingStationContainer
    [23/8/2014 13:23:02 PM] [Client thread/INFO] [inventorytweaks]: net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiInventory
    [23/8/2014 13:23:02 PM] [Client thread/INFO] [inventorytweaks]: net.minecraft.inventory.ContainerPlayer

• Official Post

Update to 2.0.1 to fix that

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I'm playing on 1.7.10 and just made my advanced electric jetpack, it isn't charging my tools though. Neither my advanced drill or chainsaw, or a mining laser. Is this a known bug or was that feature removed or?

Very disappointing since thats half the appeal.

• My guess would be wrong power level for the adv jetpack.

Ok I've tested more stuff and the advanced lappack you put into the advanced jetpack won't charge anything either. Is this power level thing just a compatibility issue between IC2 and gravisuite? The tools charge fine off anything that says Power tier X. I assume till the gravisuite stuff says its power tier its not going to do anything.

Additionally the advanced jetpack's hover mode is awful now. You have to shut the engine off or use non hover mode to get down a ladder in under 5 minutes.

Feels like such a waste of time making this thing today :(

• Ok I've tested more stuff and the advanced lappack you put into the advanced jetpack won't charge anything either. Is this power level thing just a compatibility issue between IC2 and gravisuite? The tools charge fine off anything that says Power tier X. I assume till the gravisuite stuff says its power tier its not going to do anything.

Try to use IC 2-2.2.624 or higher. Player solved this problem in new IC build.

Additionally the advanced jetpack's hover mode is awful now. You have to shut the engine off or use non hover mode to get down a ladder in under 5 minutes.
    Feels like such a waste of time making this thing today :(

Absolutely no. It's more comfortable for use this mode in building (in midgame, before GraviChest). You can increase falling speed by press SNEAK ! And if you press SNEAK + BOOST your's falling speed will be fast. Read manual before use it xD

• Alright that update has it working!

I hope you reconsider keeping the old hover mode, I liked it much more.

Edit: Additionally, the hover mode for the regular electric jetpack doesn't let you turn off jetpack power now? Even standing on the floor it runs and you just float over the floor. I didn't see that someone changed that anywhere...

Double Edit: Scratch that, I've gotten used to new hover mode and realized I was stuck on the ladder because I was pressing shift! New hover mode is quite nice once you get used to the change.

Edited 2 times, last by DC: ().

• Good day, can't crafted ultimate solar helmet crafting required quantum
    helmet with strength 27/27, but crafted quantum helmet with strength
    1/27, and is charged only to 26/27, where to get quantum helmet 27/27?
    why not crafted with 1/27 ?

• With the lastest build for 1.6.4 i can't seems to get the gravichest to fly at all, i enable theGravitation engine "it say Gravitation engine ON" and it starts to drain power but when i double jump nothing happens, Any idea what could be wrong or a fix for it?

• As will be three blocks rise in Double Space fly mode of GraviChestPlate at (Press F Key)
    Rise and fall more is not possible. Method of operation or will has changed from 1.7.10? (Rise in SpaceKey, fall in ShiftKey)EDIT

EDIT: Has been successfully resolved. It is competing with Survival Wing mod, it is now fly by deleting the Survival Wing.

• Official Post

I think Player's under-the-hood changes have broken addons using defaultVolume

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

*Facepalm* third person, same crash.

I see this too much.

• 0001394: MFE Charge Pad doesn´t charge GraviChestPlate
    Description
    GraviSuite-1.7.10-2.0.1
    industrialcraft-2-2.2.640-experimental
    nano amor will be charged, GraviSuit parts dont.
    tested at: single player and Server and Cauldron

(0003442)
    Thunderdark (administrator)
    2014-09-11 19:36
    not a IC2 Bug... GraviChestPlate must implement IElectricItem

Es gibt nichts Gutes, ausser man tut es (Erich Kästner)

Edited once, last by Ngar ().