[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Gravitation Suite v2.0.3!

• This is related to Additional Pipes, try using a pipe with a solar helmet and lappack/batpack on during the day. It'll do the same thing.

I'm pretty sure it's related to something in the Additional pipes GUI not liking it when the chestplate item is having something happen to it. In order to have it fixed, you'd have to have Additional Pipes updated to correct it. Good luck on that, as it appears to be abandoned.

• Hmm that really sucks that flying doesn't work with EE.

My question is (taken from a non coder view point) why does the IC2 jetpack allow flight if EE supposedly stops all flight except EE flight and creative? Just curious because if IC2 gets around it with the jetpack then maybe there is some piece of code that it uses to over ride EE's NO FLY code that you can tie into. Would be amazing if it could get working with EE. until then I will just be using these items as armor and amazing power storage.

• I am use Bukkit Version and I can't make the mass to burn in Transmuation tablet for transform energy things like the red stone.

I just can memory one way like mass to mass or energy to energy things. This is a bug?

And I couldn't put the EMC battery on Transmuation tablet side for charging it.

What can I do?

Thanks!

• bravo, finally something like creative mode flying that is stable for building but at the same time isn't overpowered. Very well balanced. I love seeing more ic2 end game stuff.
    I'll consider making sphax textures for this mod (which will hopefully give it more much deserved popularity).

• Another thing to fix: when you are in any GUI (ComputerCraft screen, RP computer screen, NEI), that need keyboard input, activation key (default F) toogle state of GraviChest, it's inconvenient when you are writing program or anything else.

• Another thing to fix: when you are in any GUI (ComputerCraft screen, RP computer screen, NEI), that need keyboard input, activation key (default F) toogle state of GraviChest, it's inconvenient when you are writing program or anything else.

+1

Btw ingame the superconductor is called the "Supercoductor" :P Missin a n

Heres a MAJOR bug with the way you look for the key to be triggered. If you type a world with F in the name of a world in the main menu it will crash. You should only look for the key when you are in a world at the very least, preferably while you aren't in a menu in the world.

• there is a 64x version of sphax's pack, but if you don't like the pack itself then thats fine.

never said i dont like sphax... but right now i use the misas-tp.

nevermind i will make something on my own form some different texture-packs (of course only for my personal use... else i would ask if im allowed to do this)

• Hello guys and girls. Now new version of Gravitation suite is ready !
    What is new:
    + Fixed bug at game GUI and menu when pressed "FLY" key. (such as search menu at NEI and etc...).
    + Fixed bug with display HUD (status) over others menus in game (such as Inventory, debug screen and etc.)
    + Fixed bug: when off creative mode and "Gravitation engine ON" fly mode is off and player falling down.
    + Added HUD (status) placement (you can setup it in config file). Hud position is 1 - topleft, 2 - topright, 3 - bottomleft, 4 - bottomright

• I also really want to have a solution for making this work with EE. With no EE-compatibility it's excluding quite a bit of people from using this mod. There has to be a way to circumvent that EE "no-other-flying"-issue? :)

• I also really want to have a solution for making this work with EE. With no EE-compatibility it's excluding quite a bit of people from using this mod. There has to be a way to circumvent that EE "no-other-flying"-issue? :)

I disagree, why do you need this mod if you can just use your overpowered (debateable) flying thru ur ring. I think this is more of an alternative to ee, ee gives creative mode flying that no other mod gives. This finally fixes that.

• I love this addon. The suit body costs an arm and a leg to get but it finally gives a good reason to make the quantum body armour.

• You didn't put the HUD option in the config file, but i want to change it to bottom right, is there another way, using v1.2 latest.
    Just had to delete the config :P

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D