[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• So uh, maybe I'm just going blind again, but I can't find a changelog for this addon/mod in either the first or second main posts.
    If there isn't one, could you please add one? I tend to spend more time reading changelogs then I do playing Minecraft these days. Also if there is, herpaderp on my part, I'll keep looking.

Apprentice Redstoner, Professional Slacker

• So uh, maybe I'm just going blind again, but I can't find a changelog for this addon/mod in either the first or second main posts.
    If there isn't one, could you please add one? I tend to spend more time reading changelogs then I do playing Minecraft these days. Also if there is, herpaderp on my part, I'll keep looking.

There is a community kept changelog (just Greg's update posts, but compiled together) on the wiki page

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Be aware that Greg does not include all changes in his posts. Like the mixed metal ingots can only be crafted in a Railcraft Rolling machine(if RC is installed).

I am working on updating the recipes in the wiki but it would be helpful if I, or someone could upload thumbs of all Greg's items. I can't due to limited permissions*nudge*nudge*

• Official Post

This I want but I doubt he will since hes some frames users. Of course to keep my server stable I don't use frames so my players use 16-32 miners at once instead LOL.

You could just set the maxFrameLinkSize to 256. That way you dont get too large unstable Frameconstructions.

Greg, did you borrow the vanilla ruby texture for your rubies?

Borrow? I'd call it stealing.

It... It's... It's beautiful! MinecraftNotch

THE FIRST CONFIRMED FIND OF IRIDIUMORE BY A PLAYER!!! (Quarrys and Miners dont count as Players)

• Quarrys dont count, like i said. Stripmining is like a Quarry, but he found it in a Cave.

I found about 20 of them in my life time strip mining. I have yet to use a quarry on both my old and new LP. And wtf? So I run a build server for the past 2 years and these guys are still pushing out the most incredible things and they will never play on a modded server. This is a pure survival server no creative besides fall damage and such but you can see in this video my players are mother fucking legit to the bone :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?f…er_embedded&v=mBlhjSPn96k

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• suggestion:
    industrial macerator: this avanced machine can fully separate the stone from ores so you get 3 dust after 1 ore
    maybe crafted from a 1 computercube+ind.centri.+2 macerator+2advenced cur.+advanced machine

:D

• Also Greg that sensor block is totally useless. Give me bigger range with a in game change maybe more EU per range and like let me do say 64 if its not to taxing. Besides that is beyond useless to most of us :P

• Can you add a gui or config for the range of the player detector? Would love a max 4 block option. Perfect for doors.
    Thx! Awesome mod.

Seems like the fusion reactor is outputting less power than its creating, what's up with that?

• Great mod, but one quick question. I'm wondering if all of the ores are on the ore dictionary? I know that silver is, but I am more curious about ruby and sapphire with the compatability with RP2 ores( yes i know you can't test because rp2 isn't out :( ). Love the mod and keep making it more amazing!!!

• I know that silver is, but I am more curious about ruby and sapphire with the compatability with RP2 ores( yes i know you can't test because rp2 isn't out ). Love the mod and keep making it more amazing!!!

I've already asked it. So I'll answer, to show I've learn my lesson ^^
    Saphphire and Ruby from Gregtech and from RP are techically in the Ore-Dictionnary, but not "compatible" while meaning that "you can replace the one with another" (In Gregtech Craft, but you can use the one you want to create ampliier for massfab). Simply because RP gems are so common ... that would be OP.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• I've already asked it. So I'll answer, to show I've learn my lesson ^^
    Saphphire and Ruby from Gregtech and from RP are techically in the Ore-Dictionnary, but not "compatible" while meaning that "you can replace the one with another" (In Gregtech Craft, but you can use the one you want to create ampliier for massfab). Simply because RP gems are so common ... that would be OP.

Thank you! So they ar compatible but they just make the other one op, makes sense, ty

• Official Post

Can you add a gui or config for the range of the player detector? Would love a max 4 block option. Perfect for doors.
    Thx! Awesome mod.

Seems like the fusion reactor is outputting less power than its creating, what's up with that?

Initially you need 40.000.000 EU to start fusion reaction. After that you can keep fusion as long as you have fuel. It means after initial 40 MEu usage you can keep producing 512 EU/t as long you have fusionable material (D-Cells and T-Cells). After 40 fusions (40 D-cells and 40 T-cells) it pays off the initial cost.

GregoriusT: how about adding a high-tech "Black hole chest" (from tubestuff), with inter-dimensional support.

• Official Post

I've already asked it. So I'll answer, to show I've learn my lesson ^^

Well, you can macerate RP-Rubys and Sapphires, and then recompress them to GregTech-Rubys and Sapphires, so i changed my mind. :P

Still have problems with MetatileEntites on Worldload. It doesnt seem to load the ID from the NBT, but everything else works fine. (At least with the most stupid possible Test-MetaTileEntity, which i can register at my List)

1.36a will be a Betaversion (somewhen tomorrow if i get the BaseMetaTileEntity to work), so 1.35c will stay downloadable as its stable enough.

• Thanks, To bad I got damn company all weekend.

• Hey Greg, are you planning a q-suit nerf/expansion thing? If so, is it on the fast TODO list or the slow TODO list? :D

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

• Official Post

It seems GregTech has ID incompatibilities with Advanced Repulsion systems by immibis. I know i can change IDS in the config, but everyone that install both will get this... i'd like you to do something about this (or ask immibis).
    Isn't forge supposed to change IDS that conflicts ?

Thanks,
    SpwnX

• You could just set the maxFrameLinkSize to 256. That way you dont get too large unstable Frameconstructions.

Borrow? I'd call it stealing.

THE FIRST CONFIRMED FIND OF IRIDIUMORE BY A PLAYER!!! (Quarrys and Miners dont count as Players)

That's not cool...i didn't know there was a race for that?
    8-10 days ago i started the world i'm playing on and found one 10 minutes into the game in a lake a few layers underwater literally 15 blocks away from spawn surrounded by dirt...at first thought it was diamond almost sent you a message about it...but then when i couldn't break it with a bronze pickaxe i waited till the diamond drill and found out it was irridium.
    the evidence is still there:

mcmz4e aka MaryuZ aka 2.muCh.Pride