[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• In this case I hope it won't be useful to generate even more EU / ura, but only to craft the nuke, because otherwise everybody would use it uracells and turns it into Plutonium cells. Maybe I misunderstand and it was meanted to be produced from depleted Plutonium cells ?

What I was talking about was a machine that uses EU to breed Plutonium from uranium, but that was my first idea. Then i came up with the idea of having a plutonium as a possible byproduct (Like Depleted uranium cells from uranium), and then the idea of it only having a chance to happen when next to a possible reactor component, a "deuteron reflector". I think he is talking about "Plutoniumbreedingcells" being the byproduct of uranium like depleted uranium cells.

Edit: They create heat, but not EU

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• 27 Silicon Cell from 64 Redstone... This is too much. Possibly it should be reduced to 2-6 Silicon Cell or replaced to 1-2 Electrum Dust.

• Can I get an answer to the following please?

1) What is your opposition to ID Resolver

2) Why have you specifically coded your mod to cause Minecraft to crash if ID Resolver is detected?

• Official Post

Can I get an answer to the following please?

1) What is your opposition to ID Resolver

2) Why have you specifically coded your mod to cause Minecraft to crash if ID Resolver is detected?

I had to do that, as ID-Resolver breaks a crapton of my Mod. And not only my Mod. Many Mods break when using ID-Resolver, so i made it crash with a more userfriendly Message than just a NullPointerException.

No download for 1.4.2?

Are you blind? The OP says IC²-1.108, and that's for 1.4.2

27 Silicon Cell from 64 Redstone... This is too much. Possibly it should be reduced to 2-6 Silicon Cell or replaced to 1-2 Electrum Dust.

Yeah, i should add an additional Step for the 27 units of the other Product (must be 27)

• I had to do that, as ID-Resolver breaks a crapton of my Mod. And not only my Mod. Many Mods break when using ID-Resolver, so i made it crash with a more userfriendly Message than just a NullPointerException.

How does it break it? If it needs your ItemIDs to be exactly as they are, there is a priority system. As it stands, I *need* ID Resolver to make my collection of mods talk to one another (For two reasons, first being I have some ModLoader-only ones, second I have Forge mods that don't hook into Forge's Block allocation system. Not even IC2 does that.). I have never come across a Mod that ID resolver breaks, and I have over 70 installed currently.

As is stands, you are directly impeding my willingness to see what you have created.

• Greg, what do you think about hafnium? Its general use is in nuclear reactor control rods, not sure what applications it could be used for, perhaps, as something similar to a heat vent, but more efficient.

• Hi friends, just saying hello while downloading the "daily" release ;)
    Please Greg, make 3 releases per day, it's hard to wait 24h00 between each !

I don't speak any language, this is only a mental translocation of my mind. So if you don't understand any word of what i'am saying, please make a neural direct connection to my brain, in french.
    Please, give us a tool to mine the background wallpaper !

• Hi friends, just saying hello while downloading the "daily" release ;)
    Please Greg, make 3 releases per day, it's hard to wait 24h00 between each !

I think its fine how it is.You can't rush perfection.

Edit: You edited it after i started. :huh:

• Do people still call tungsten Wolfram?

• I hereby claim, under my personal opinion, that tampering with our recipes is evil.

I agree, Greg is one evil dude, he will stop at nothing to nerf everything in the game! Next up are my precious scaffolds!

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Official Post

I agree, Greg is one evil dude, he will stop at nothing to nerf everything in the game! Next up are my precious scaffolds!

Muahahahaha!!!

Btw. If that IC²-Recipe for Scaffolds wouldnt be unremovable, then it wouldve been nerfed automatically. Look at the NEI-Recipelist, there is one Recipe which gives you 4 Scaffolds, but it gets overridden by the "HeyYouHaveBeenDeletedButYouAreSomehowStillThere"-Recipe of 16 Scaffolds.