[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• hey greg i might just be being an idiot here but can you put a regular recipe config for the iridium plate? it's a seriously annoying recipe!

JamaicanSoup :Force Field: :Matter: :Force Field:

:Force Field: :Force Field: :Force Field:

:Force Field: :Matter: :Force Field: Forcefields: the only place to keep UU!

:Force Field: :Force Field: :Force Field:

• Srsly, where is the download button o.O?
    Am i blind?

E: nvm, found it. starring 5 mins at the same spot isnt helpful D:

Intel i5 4CPU @3.4 GHz|2x 8GB Corsair DD3RAM|2x Nvidia GeForce GTX 660Ti|2x BenQ GL2750 27"|bad english? im austrian.

• How ironic, we're on page 145. Ha ha ha

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• Can someone tell me where i can find sheldonite ore?? I search me backside off and can't find any info's about where i find it. I searched with creative mode all over the world and nothing.

• Can someone tell me where i can find sheldonite ore?? I search me backside off and can't find any info's about where i find it. I searched with creative mode all over the world and nothing.

If you're playing the latest version, it can be found in the End, as an "Asteroids"-like.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Is it intended that translocators don't work with ender chest? And what happend to my quantum suit, it's like its not protecting me anymore... dying in lava with full set in just a couple of seconds.

• "Asteroids"-like?? what did you mean with that? Sry i am pretty new to GregTech mod

Gregtech generates by itself sorts of "Islands" in the End, about 1/100 chunks. And an "Asteroid" contains a bunch of ores, especially Sheldonite, as an example. (I've seen TBBT, but I think it's intended calling it Sheldonite as Sheldon ? Some of my friends said me I was like this guy, have I to take it as an offence or ... ? ^^)

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Perhaps offended. I can picture why they call u that ^^

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• Idea: The uranium centrifuge recipe could produce uranium, thorium and plutonium ingots instead of cells. Uranium ingots would not be able to be macerated to uranium dust as that would cause an infinite loop. This would fix the stacking problems. Thorium and plutonium ingots would be new items that could be placed in cells.

Edit: Greg, no comment on sheldonite ore being OP?

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

Edited once, last by immibis ().

• Idea: The uranium centrifuge recipe could produce uranium, thorium and plutonium ingots instead of cells. Uranium ingots would not be able to be macerated to uranium dust as that would cause an infinite loop. This would fix the stacking problems. Thorium and plutonium ingots would be new items that could be placed in cells.

Edit: Greg, no comment on sheldonite ore being OP?

other option would be to have it produce enriched uranium ingots, which could be used for uranium cells, where normal uranium could not.

• By the Way, what is Sheldonite used for?

Smelt to get platinum ingot, or grind it to get iridium, platinums and nickels;

btw I just realized that sheldonite had been nerfed from 1 -> 2 iridium to 4-> 1 iridium.. and a better use of mercury :thumbup: