[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• The Blast Furnace heat capacity depends on the type of Machine Casings you use in it's construction. Standard Casings provide the lowest heat. Reinforced are the middle ground and Advanced Casings are top tier. You can also mix different casings with each other in the multi-block so you don't have to upgrade them all at once.

• Greg this ad is powerful. As you might put all the chemical and minerals are well documented. I was amazed when play because there are infinite thing.
    A year ago I finished my studies in Industrial Chemistry and the more one studies in geology. And all I might put it as very credible. Missing for hematite iron ore changed: D Very nice mod and very professional.
    If you're sugerriment studied so delighted I say will help you.

• Official Post

the main problem is that currently a nuclear reactor can be made to sustain some very high power outputs, with the steam turbines, and with valve pipes, the most you can get out of a nuclear reactor is about 300 EU/t. This output can be achieved with only 4 uranium cells, as it utilizes the bug where each reactor chamber outputs the full amount. The same exact reactor with glass fibre cables, utilizing the same bug, gets 360EU/t. To use a nuclear reactor in steam mode, would require it to output more than the non steam mode version, as it consumes steel in the form of turbines, as well as consuming fuel.

I dint test it, but shouldnt the Quantum Tank be able to accept all the Steam from a Nuclear Reactor, so that you can pipe it out of the QTank instead?

are there any planned uses for manganese? or should i turn it all into steel via the metallurgy recipe?

Nothing much. Maybe also for Steel.

also, is there any planned support for metallurgy utility ores, or are they not registered with FOD?

Define the "Utility Ores" I missed in particular.

Very nice mod and very professional.

If you can call english Wikipedia Professional then yes. :D

@IBF: Hrrm, doesnt seem that people found out about the secret "Upgrade" to the Heat Capacity, which adds +500.

• Add a storage block for tungsten. I got 3 stacks and 34 of it. A storage block for iridium would be nice too.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• Khalamov

i think that is quite an awesome idea

You're acting as a Spambot guy ... Is it one ? Lol, I say that because he only have 3 posts, and this message is ABSOLUTELY CONTENTLESS ... But this guy has a picture ... what do you think ? Very, very smart spambot, or stupid guy ? [Or simply strange, if he read it o_O)

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Due to EthoCorp complaining about Centrifuges not taking piped Lava, I will add that.

Lol. And if Etho ask you to buff the matterfabricator, you'll do it ? Anyway, I thnik it would be good, but maybe it should be workin only with IC² pumps, to buff it. And I guess the recipe will give you a very tiny amount of tin ?

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

Lol. And if Etho ask you to buff the matterfabricator, you'll do it

Etho would ask to nerf it even more. Also there is a Config.

Anyway, I thnik it would be good, but maybe it should be workin only with IC² pumps, to buff it. And I guess the recipe will give you a very tiny amount of tin ?

IC²-Pumps are not possible. I would need to overload them, and then I would need to overload the Miner, and then I would need to overload the whole Machines with the same BlockID.

Also the Recipe with the LavaSouceBlocks, which was already there in 1.3.2, is used for pumped Lava.

• With 4 quad thorium cell in this set up( picture) can keep up 4 ( ! ) steam turbine at 100% which means this system outputs 200 EU/t instead of the original 64 EU/t output. BUT
    4 steam turbine costs 664 steel and 4 rotor 396 which is 1060 over all ~16 stacks. The rotors wear out after 40 hours and the fuel last 14 hours. So i think the steam power is pretty balanced.

• Official Post

With 4 quad thorium cell in this set up( picture) can keep up 4 ( ! ) steam turbine at 100% which means this system outputs 200 EU/t instead of the original 64 EU/t output. BUT
    4 steam turbine costs 664 steel and 4 rotor 396 which is 1060 over all ~16 stacks. The rotors wear out after 40 hours and the fuel last 14 hours. So i think the steam power is pretty balanced.

Your Reactor Design is crap. My Default Idiotproof Reactor Design looks like this:

:Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Iridium: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating:
    :Intergrated Plating: :Iridium: :Uranium Cell: :Iridium: :Intergrated Plating:
    :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Iridium: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating:
    :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating:
    :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating:

:Intergrated Plating: = Reactor Vents
    :Uranium Cell: = Quad Thorium Cell
    :Iridium: = Iridium Neutron Reflector (Or a steady supply of regular Reflectors)

It outputs 28EU/t for one Quad-Cell.

You have two Quad-Cells? Then I'd recommend this:

:Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Iridium: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating:
    :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Iridium: :Uranium Cell: :Iridium: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating:
    :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Iridium: :Uranium Cell: :Iridium: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating:
    :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Iridium: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating:
    :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating:
    :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating:

It has 56 EU/t.

Do you have the most recent Version, where I fixed the 5 times too large EU-Output of all the Cells?

• Use quantum chest

Make a Fusion Reactor and Fusion Coils, never use it.
    Make a Tesla Staff and use it in SSP.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• Official Post

Make a Fusion Reactor and Fusion Coils, never use it.
    Make a Tesla Staff and use it in SSP.

You forgot "Make a Tesla Staff and use it in SMP", as that is equally pointless.

V2.54a:
    Added Industrial Sawmill (small Multiblock Structure). It is for processing Wood (what a Surprise).
    Fixed some Bugs.
    Tweaked the Autocrafting Table again.

• Greg, is there any reason why there is no change in EUs given from fuel cans when I centrifuge bio cells and biofuel cells, and coal cells and coalfuel cells?

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• V2.54a:
    Added Industrial Sawmill (small Multiblock Structure). It is for processing Wood (what a Surprise).
    Fixed some Bugs.
    Tweaked the Autocrafting Table again.

Love the new sawmill, 6 planks and 2 sawdust per log. And I just discovered the secret to boosting the industrial blast furnace as well, mine's chugging along at 3900K now :D

• Greg if you read it and you research it a big step to make a good mod. What you want is a sugueri the complex. Industrial Chemistry and chemical reactions to achieve quantitas used chemical reactors. This chemical reactor that intrudueixes mix the ingredients and create a new one. The mixture has to keep track of many variables. Which the most important are the pressure, temperature. On the other hand as we secundaires, pH, electronegativity, density, etc.. If mad reactor can control this will be fantastic so you could do your research. On the other hand a process is employed in the chemical process Solvay. By a strong electric current to separate the salt into Na + Cl-. As the mercury catalyst is used. (A process but very toxic untreated waste). Of Cl-will be done chlorine gas or acid chloride. I can do bleach NaOH or other bases.

I know it's a lot to ask but I might put you to work encouraged by the topic

:thumbup: :thumbup:

As we say in the language (CATALAN)

ANIMS GREGORI