[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• 1. Can you made Translocator that work as Transposer (extract 1 item)? Or add button to switch mode to translocators. (Because currently impossible to separate 4 Thorium Cell to use in nuclear reactor).
    2. Can you increase speed of Electic Craftingtable? Or add button as "1/64" in ACT2 from TubeStuff.

• Official Post

1. Can you made Translocator that work as Transposer (extract 1 item)? Or add button to switch mode to translocators. (Because currently impossible to separate 4 Thorium Cell to use in nuclear reactor).

Amount of Items, will then be setable in the GUI, by stacking them inside the Translocator-Holoslots.

2. Can you increase speed of Electic Craftingtable? Or add button as "1/64" in ACT2 from TubeStuff.

How fast can you input 5000EU?

• If the electric sorters could handle more than 9 items at a time, I'd use them instead of BC diamond pipes.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• How could it need more than 119 EU/t if it'll run on LV at 32 EU/t?

You are confusing EU/t and EU/p (EU per packet).
    LV is 32 EU/p. If you have 4 packets per tick, that's 128 EU/t.
    All storage devices and generators output 1 packet per tick. Transformers can output up to 4 packets per tick.
    For best results, put an MFE right next to the electrolyzer, facing it, so you have NO cable. You could also use up to 2 pieces of fully insulated gold or 39 pieces of glass fibre, if you wanted. You don't want even 1 EU/p of cable loss, because that will make the electrolyzer slowly run out of power and then get stuck, like you saw.

2048 EU/t as LV? How is that even possible?

By having 16 packets per tick. See above.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• In other words, you guys don't know how the mod is actually supposed to work, you're just guessing right? Even if the recipe's all require different inputs those values should be known, and able to be verified.

• In other words, you guys don't know how the mod is actually supposed to work, you're just guessing right? Even if the recipe's all require different inputs those values should be known, and able to be verified.

They are shown in NEI. Most recipes require 128 EU/t.

Battery snot included.

Well, or in other words, just put 128 eu/t (mfe) next to it, and you won't get any problem regardless of what you process in the electrolyzer..

EDIT: btw, if you see the recipe of things you can process in electrolyer it shows that MaxEnergy for bauxite is 128 eu/t..

• You could also set up a batbox outputting to the same line as the MFE, so that even if you lose a few EU/p, the machine will remain fully charged. At least, until the batbox runs out...

• Official Post

Btw. For the Electrolyzer, the average amount of EU/t from all Recipes is about 70EU/t, as I made most Recipes with 50EU/t (migrated from Centrifuge and multiplying/dividing by 10 is very easy in Decimal System), and then applied a little bit Randomness to them. The important Recipes like Bauxite, got ofcourse maximum EU/t (MV).

• This has the potential to be cool, but someone should rip off all the neat things with their own mod, like centrifuges, and take out all the obsessive-compulsive autism crap.

Just my opinion!

Well your opinion is very similar to your arsehole, it stinks and we don't really want to hear it. Though I'm fairly drunk right now which is why I am responding to what is clearly a poorly attempted troll, please feel free to practice a bit more until you are capable of trolling in a manner that someone that hasn't been drinking solidly for the last 4 hours may respond to.

• Official Post

V2.60b:
    You now HAVE TO WRENCH my Machines. If you dont, then its clearly your fault, when receiving nothing!
    Added "Error-Message" to the GUI of my Machines, which need constant Energy. That Message goes away after successfully producing something, or after restarting the Game (what mostly leads in the Message immidietly coming back, as your Power Line is still crap).
    Added Biomes of Twilight Forest (almost wanted to say "Twilight Forestry"), to my Worldgen Lists.
    Made Autocrafting Table a bit more Time Efficient and +150% more Lagfree.