[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Binnie also changed his existing vanilla and ic2 metal combs in Extra Bees to make your tiny piles of dusts instead of macerated dust (diamond combs now produce tiny piles of diamond dust etc.)

• Official Post

hi :)

I ask permission to add your mod to a server modpack for our members only.

thank you

Yes you are allowed to do a Modpack.

Can you make that a config option please? If not. I may I have to just not use your mod. Which is a shame because I love your machines.

You will still get 3 instead of 2 Dusts inside a Macerator, when macerating the Nether Ores. You only need the Grinder to get the 4th Pile of Dust (or the additional Diamond) from it.

V2.74c:
    Fixed some Oredict Stuff in regards to Nether Ores.

• I could imagine the vacuum freezer being a trap and freezing the poor unlucky person who falls into it. That would be very interesting...

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• Been having the following crash when you view the usage of Lapis Lazuli in NEI. This happens on FTB Mindcrack as well as my own personal mod pack. When removing Greg Tech it doesn't crash anymore. Tried every version of NEI and Code Chicken Core for 1.4.6 and still creates this crash.

In 1.4.5 with NEI 1.4.2.10 and Code Chicken Core 0.6.11 and GregTech 2.61b I didn't have this problem.

Crash Log

• I don't crash when looking at Lapis usage with GregTech ver. 2.74b, CCC 0.7.0.2, NEI 1.4.5.0 and IC2 1.112-176...

EDIT: But I get 2-3 seconds lag when searching something with that version, so better back up your previous GregTech..

• I don't crash when looking at Lapis usage with GregTech ver. 2.74b, CCC 0.7.0.2, NEI 1.4.5.0 and IC2 1.112-176...

EDIT: But I get 2-3 seconds lag when searching something with that version, so better back up your previous GregTech..

Did you click the left arrow when looking at the usage in NEI like 5 - 6 times to cycle through all of them?

Edit: And where did you get IC 1.112-176? I can only find 1.112 170.

• Gah. Really don't like diamond macerating straight to dust.

You mean diamond ore? yeah I don't understand that either nor like it. But it's something I can put up with seeing how you can use dust normally I think with most things they require it in a recipe.

• I'm also hating it a lot.. I kind want Greg to add more recipes to use diamond dust with. At the same time I was nikolite nerfed :P It is the most hated ore for the past couple of years or I guess year +... Lets keep it that way!

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Kane, you should just make a Super-UBER hardcore server, that only the brave like we will play on :D I already play with everything hard, except for the small stack size. (since i'm too lazy to change the config XD)

And i want the freakin' Xycraft ores to be wayy toned down, just increase the drop amount soaryn, sheesh :P

• Bug report: Electric Crafting table stops removing the resources used to craft, effectively creating a dupe glitch. - Gregtech 2.71a

If you need to follow up with me tag me in Rootbear's BearCraft channel on MC Epoch Teamspeak. I was creating a gregtech automation tutorial for our new-years release when I encountered this.

Additional bug note: I have seen that it will remove the crafting resources when it first gets started. It is being fed from electric rock breaker, adv translocator, recycler, adv translocator, <electric craft craft table>, adv translocator, matter fabricator.

However I tested the bug just producing wooden boats (instant reproduction by starting with a stack of wood in the craft table) fills a chest with boats and still has 64 wood.

• Update your GregTech, the bug is fixed already.

• Hey I was wondering if i could use your mod/addon in a modpack I am makeing called the armageddon pack.

The armageddon pack is planed to be released on the FTB launcher all though i can not make any guarantee
    of that.

The pack is a mix of the usual industrial mods with some nice non op casual mods

GENERATION 28: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    generation. Social experiment.

• Official Post

Hey I was wondering if i could use your mod/addon in a modpack I am makeing called the armageddon pack.

The armageddon pack is planed to be released on the FTB launcher all though i can not make any guarantee
    of that.

The pack is a mix of the usual industrial mods with some nice non op casual mods

Yes, you can.

• Greg:

I liked the idea of gregtech, since it forces the players to dabble more into more than just one mod/tech tree. I also liked that it removes the instant-godly-qsuit-in-2-days that was often the end of previous maps.

However -- I ended up removing GT by player request due to lots of oddities, and constant player gripes -- so here are a few things:

NEI - Seems like we had problems with enabled/disabled recipes not being updated to reflect mod changes. I constantly got griped at for this.

Next up and the absolute thing for me that had me agreeing with the players -- stop overwriting configs at server close! There is no need to, and it makes editing and rebooting server on the fly impossible.

Last but not least... if I re-add GT to the server, will this require a new world start? Players are already pitching a fit because one of the mods they wanted required a world reset. I know they won't be getting any GT specific ores in the already genned world, but generally we use a mining age (no dense ores, its freakin lame) that gets regenned every week anyways. So they can STFU and deal on that point.

• GregoriusT
    When did u imagine to implement the Lang Support, so i can start the translating GregTech to german? It seems the Lang Support isnt ready, cause the GregTech.lang is blank...^^

Edit: Never mind... i start the translating every second :D

• Suggestions:
    Liquid Centrifuge
    A Device, that can be used to transfer items between Liquid Tubepiequaducts and cells. Don't work for Lava, Water and Oil. Would be usefull in combination with Quantum Tank and Fusion Reactor.
    Salt:
    You get Salt by Extracting/Centrifuging Water(As tiny Pils) Can be used fot example to make Rotten Flesh Eatable and as Componet in some Recipies
    Vacuum Door:
    Can be used one time in every Vacuum Freezer. Makes the Casing Incomplete when opened.

• You said somewhere you plan to make your own railcraft style
    electric blast furnace for steel production within your own mod. While the
    steel thing is a good idea, I want to remind you that steel is not simply iron
    that has been heated to remove the impurities, but in fact an alloy of carbon
    and iron (2%-20% carbon, 80%-98% iron). I suggest you make a recipe for steel
    dust, much like the bronze dust recipe, but with 3 iron dust 1 coal dust ( :Iron Dust: :Iron Dust: :Iron Dust: :Coal Dust: ) instead of 3 copper 1 tin ( :Copper Dust: :Copper Dust: :Copper Dust: :Tin Dust: ).