[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• BUG!!!!

For the maximum item stack limit config, apparently, setting it to 8 doesn't work and it will just use the default 64. Then, when I set it to 16, it worked just as you advertised.

Please fix this.

But then again, I really don't mind as 16 was already tedious (luckily, I had the backpack mod)

• is greg's vacuum freezer broken? I put 9 MFSUs on a line and hooked up a MV transformer, yet its still insufficient power to make vacuumed hardened steel thing. Bug? If not, that is really bad.

Btw, i don't know why people are complaining about recipes. They seem pretty easy in my eyes.

Maybe you place the MV transformer wrong, check if the 3 dotted face connect to the HV line. If anything else fails, try connect it directly to generator

Dota 2 player at SEA server.

For me nothing is OP. It just a mod for fun and I'm playing it for fun. Unless it created items from nothing. Automining not included, neither do in case of self replicating machine. However GregTech is still good, so:

GregTech Documentation Task Force Needed!

• Official Post

It doesnt default to 64, it defaults to 16. Why? Because the minimum Size is 16, and tons of Recipes need AT LEAST 16 Blocks to function, so it would break pretty much every Recipe if you set it to 8.

Maybe you place the MV transformer wrong, check if the 3 dotted face connect to the HV line. If anything else fails, try connect it directly to generator

I can just let it run with a MFE next to it, and it produces fine. Do you have a Matter Fabricator on the same Line? Maybe its sucking too much Energy from your Network.

• Suggestion: Add the line "Green is input, red is output (but may change depending on texture pack used)" to the G.L.A.D-OS description of the GregTech Electric Automation Blocks.

EDIT: Add a redstone-pulse mode to the Electric Autocrafting Table that creates items on a redstone pulse.

• It seems there isn't enough room in the advanced regulator to assign every slot my one-block nuclear reactor.

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• Free EXP exploit

1) Take 9 Iron (or any other that gives exp like gold) ingots.
    2) Compress it in compressor to Iron Block
    3) Smelt that Block of Iron in furnace
    4) Take those 9 Ingots from furnace (without using Shift)
    4) Recieve 9 Ingots back and free EXP

Not sure, if this is intended or Greg can do something about that.
    Turning off storage block smelting in config is not ideal solution for this.

• I can just let it run with a MFE next to it, and it produces fine. Do you have a Matter Fabricator on the same Line? Maybe its sucking too much Energy from your Network.

@Powder, I never report a bug just to find out I placed my transformers wrong, In fact when I first placed it it was wrong, so i changed it right.

@Greg, this was creative mode testing of the newest tools, I hadn't had a Matter Fabricator. It may produce fine, but it's literally saying there is not enough power to it with 9 MFSUs in the line with a MV-transformer.

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

Edited once, last by CrafterofMany ().

• What's the problem with this? Doing anything repetitively gives your experience iRL, it's how we learn to do things.

• Official Post

That seems to be about right. you should not be getting much of an energy profit out of making methane from carbon and hydrogen. I do however, think the eu cost for hydrogen cells is a little off. in real life, electrolyzing and then burning hydrogen is an actual method of producing power. it would be like a more expensive and efficient watermill.

Unless things have changed drastically in the past couple of years using electrolysis to get hydrogen from water and burning that to produce power is incredibly inefficient. You have the loss in the electrolysis machine combined with the normal loss from converting heat to work. Most hydrogen is actually made by cracking hydrocarbons, as it is cheaper. That being said, there are application for small scale hydrogen production that use electrolysis to make hydrogen. For instance there is an attachment for semi-trucks that uses the energy generated by the engine to produce a small amount of hydrogen and inject it into the fuel mix to improve mileage.

• I might have found a bug, when trying to place an ic2 biofuel cell or a coalfuel cell in a diesel generator, it just spits out the empty cell and the biofuel or coalfuel just disappear. Using 2.75b

• the liquid doesn't stay in the generator and it does not produce any energy. might just be a problem on my end.

Biofuel cells don't change the number that says Liquid Amount, but I have been relying upon Biofuel for quite some time now, and I assure you it is producing energy for me in the latest version.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• I just used an eu-reader and it DOES produce energy. Thing is, the liquid amount stays at 0 and i cant see the liquid inside the diesel generator

• I just used an eu-reader and it DOES produce energy. Thing is, the liquid amount stays at 0 and i cant see the liquid inside the diesel generator

I never knew if it was a glitch or not, but biofuel has never had a liquid appear in the Diesel Generator.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Hello, I'm having a bit of an issue when I try to add this mod to Direwolf's FTB Modpack.

I'm Pretty sure its the ID's conflicting with each other.

I added Advanced Solar Panels, Logistic Pipes, Charge Pads and Nether Ores without a problem (just had to change the id's for Advanced Solar Panels and Logistic Pipes which was easy).

The ID's I'm using for Advanced Solar Panels and Logistic Pipes are: 1106, 1107, 1108.

When I try to change the ID's for this mod, it crashes... I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

If anyone can help, I would appreciate it. Thank You :)