[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Could we get some documentation for the implosion compressor? EU min/max, inputs, outputs, etc...

need constant 32 eu/t , see the rest in NEI, search for usage of diamond dust and then click the arrow in it to see other recipes that you can do with the imp. compressor..

• Hate to say that again, but the QSuit-Overload is Disabled in the default Config, because of THESE Problems. Btw. The QSuit-Invincibility is (or was? I think I changed that default) also disabled per default-Config.

Sorry I was miss understanding this. I knew IC had issues and had fixed it since. But I will look in the configs and see what happens there.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• What does ConstantEnergyMachine=true in the features do?

That means you need to supply constant eu/t to GregTech machines to make it works properly.. i.e if the config is true, bauxite dusts processed in Ind. Electrolyzer would stuck, if you didn't supply the controller box with constant 128 eu/t..

• That means you need to supply constant eu/t to GregTech machines to make it works properly.. i.e if the config is true, bauxite dusts processed in Ind. Electrolyzer would stuck, if you didn't supply the controller box with constant 128 eu/t..

if i'm understanding you right then you're saying it needs a constant, consistant source of energy during processes or else it doesn't work at all?

Another question: are the base powered machines (electric furnace, compressor, macerator Etc.) removed by greg-tech or did i simply not install things right? They're not showing up in NEI

• They are not removed, although the macetator recipe is changed.

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

• if i'm understanding you right then you're saying it needs a constant, consistant source of energy during processes or else it doesn't work at all?

Another question: are the base powered machines removed by greg-tech or did i simply not install things right? They're not showing up in NEI

For the first, correct, they need a consistent 32 EU/t or 128 EU/t or whatever the recipe calls for for the entire duration of processing whatever recipe they're attempting to process otherwise the process will restart. EU splitter cables help immensely with it.

For the second, base machines are untouched; sounds like an ID error if they're not showing up.

• There is something funky going on with the Charge-O-Mat, GraviChestPlate and QSuit Boots. I can't explain it, but the armor pieces appear in the wrong places. And AESU's too, they for some reason can't take Lapotronic Energy Orbs.

• For the first, correct, they need a consistent 32 EU/t or 128 EU/t or whatever the recipe calls for for the entire duration of processing whatever recipe they're attempting to process otherwise the process will restart. EU splitter cables help immensely with it.

For the second, base machines are untouched; sounds like an ID error if they're not showing up.

Thank you.

And you're right, it is an ID error. It makes me long for id-conflict crashes, those were easy to fix because they said what was conflicting instead of needing to figure it out manually.

• need constant 32 eu/t , see the rest in NEI, search for usage of diamond dust and then click the arrow in it to see other recipes that you can do with the imp. compressor..

And to build it since it's multi-block? And no, the GUI does not provide sufficient information (nor did the Industrial Grinder's GUI).

• And to build it since it's multi-block? And no, the GUI does not provide sufficient information (nor did the Industrial Grinder's GUI).

The GUI shows each layer from top to bottom - for the implosion compressor, the compressor itself sits on top of a 3x3 hollow cube. The light and dark squares represent standard and reinforced casing respectively.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• Hi,

have you consider to add adamantium? because its an alloy (more usages for your dusts), and it can create weapons almost indestructible (using by default Unbreaking III enchantment maybe?) but with extremely low enchantability (none or almost none). Maybe more other uses, like decorative very hard blocks, better encasing for furnaces, etc..

It's common knowledge that one of the component is a metal from some meteors.. so The End maybe? or extremely rare ore in overworld (meteor one) as one of the components.

Maybe you can override the Nano-Sable with that, because its "unbreakable"

• 3. I didn't think there was that much EU loss over only 3 gold cables, your right though, I never actually checked to see how much loss i'm experiencing.

Copper cables start loosing EU when they are 5 long (4 is lossless). Double-insulated gold at 3 (2 lossless), HV loose at all lengths (but it's compensated by sendign 2048EU packets if you build your network right). Glass fibre and tin loose after 40 blocks.

You can extend all but HV cables to not ever loose EU by either putting batbox/MFE instead of a cable any time the cable would cause a loss. A bit cheaper alternative is to "upsample" the EU packet. E.g for copper you can add two LV transformers back-to-back. One getting EU from 32 EU line, upconverting it to 128 EU and that one connecting directly to another LV transformer that downconverts it back to 32 EU. If you want you can have two double-insulate gold cables between the transformers as well. With that kind of builds I've extended a 32 EU line to a hundred blocks or so :)

• Does anyone know any Void type mods besides Mystcraft that is really great to have a lag free build world? I wish someone would make a really cool IC Machine that would teleport the user to just literally to maybe a new world without any structure for pure build.

Stupid Idea I'm sure for most but the more gregtech machines and automation we do the more laggy it gets in FPS. Be nice to double if not triple it in a void world.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• s/adamantium/iridium

• Official Post

Does anyone know any Void type mods besides Mystcraft that is really great to have a lag free build world? I wish someone would make a really cool IC Machine that would teleport the user to just literally to maybe a new world without any structure for pure build.

Stupid Idea I'm sure for most but the more gregtech machines and automation we do the more laggy it gets in FPS. Be nice to double if not triple it in a void world.

My Machines currently cause graphical Lag (Clientside), with many Texture updates. I suggest to turn it OFF if you dont have a fast Graphics Card.

• Hey Greg, in the Diamond Buckets mod, tin and copper buckets are uncraftable, just wondering if coincidence or intended, since i don't see it in any change-logs if they were disabled. thanks.

EDIT: I do realise you disabled crafting of the NORMAL bucket with tin, as i've quite clearly seen by your ingame message. Surprised me to see i couldn't craft those buckets tho.

Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing. - Abraham Lincoln

Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future. - John F. Kennedy

Edited once, last by Fallout301 ().

• Official Post

Hey Greg, in the Diamond Buckets mod, tin and copper buckets are uncraftable, just wondering if coincidence or intended, since i don't see it in any change-logs if they were disabled. thanks.

Any Bucket or Minecart made with any Vanilla/IC2/GregTech-Metals (except Iron ofcourse) is automatically removed to prevent exploits with reverse Macerating/AlloyFurnaceSmelting Buckets into Iron.