[Suggestion] Organic Laser Mode

• Well, since the Mining laser's extreme heat can be used to melt blocks, why can't we use it to kill mobs efficiently? There should be a mode that affects only organic-based things, such as NPCs, Plants, leaves and stuff, but won't damage blocks like stone and glass.

• Well, since the Mining laser's extreme heat can be used to melt blocks, why can't we use it to kill mobs efficiently? There should be a mode that affects only organic-based things, such as NPCs, Plants, leaves and stuff, but won't damage blocks like stone and glass.

How would that work? It's pretty well known that to cook a steak, you need to hit it with enough heat to operate a blast furnace. Minecraft animals are pretty durable.

GENERATION (Pineapple + i): The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• I quite like what the landscape looks like after a battle with lasers. It also provides some balance. You don't want to use mining lasers around your base, or else you end up fixing quite a few holes.

• I quite like what the landscape looks like after a battle with lasers. It also provides some balance. You don't want to use mining lasers around your base, or else you end up fixing quite a few holes.

I learned that the hard way, let's just say my MFSU doesn't enjoy its demotion to a simple machine block

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• How would that work? It's pretty well known that to cook a steak, you need to hit it with enough heat to operate a blast furnace. Minecraft animals are pretty durable.

Fire a Maser beam - a microwave laser. Certain frequencies of that would very effectively destroy organics without seriously impacting metals or silicates.

In fact, the US military already uses a wide-beam version of it to disperse crowds by making them think they're on fire.

• I think this has been suggested before. The dev response was something along the lines of "Wait for Industrial Conflict content update".

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• Fire a Maser beam - a microwave laser. Certain frequencies of that would very effectively destroy organics without seriously impacting metals or silicates.

In fact, the US military already uses a wide-beam version of it to disperse crowds by making them think they're on fire.

You know its illegal to post military secrets on the Web?^^

btt: This would source be nice, but, as already mentioned, that is too overpowerd.
    A balanced possibilty would be, that you could upgrade the Laser with some High-End Item (like Iridium-Plates) to a (only) mircowave-laser.

Greetz, Sebb.

***modified*** and proud for it!

If you find grammatical mistakes, you can recycle them :)

• You know its illegal to post military secrets on the Web?^^

btt: This would source be nice, but, as already mentioned, that is too overpowerd.
    A balanced possibilty would be, that you could upgrade the Laser with some High-End Item (like Iridium-Plates) to a (only) mircowave-laser.

Illegal for which country? If Kuudere was Russian (for instance), Putin wouldn't give a rat's arse if he started publishing US military secrets.

GENERATION (Pineapple + i): The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• Illegal for which country? If Kuudere was Russian (for instance), Putin wouldn't give a rat's arse if he started publishing US military secrets.

So lets implent US-Military Secrets in IC² :)

Now, maybe we should get back to topic befor the black choppers arrive..... xD

Greetz, Sebb.

***modified*** and proud for it!

If you find grammatical mistakes, you can recycle them :)