Suggestion: Remake of the Quantum Suit.

• The only way to mkae Quantumsuit be better would be for it to give you creative/fly.Or Xray.Or instakill.

Troll post?

Anyway, I agree with this idea.
    What I suggest is that: Firstly, there are I believe, 7 features of the complete QuantumSuit:

What could be done is that the QuantumSuit starts out as a more advanced NanoSuit, but without all these features.
    Then, we would be able to unlock slots for each of these features. The slots would cost some diamonds, ender pearls and iridium.
    After that, you have to "craft" each feature, in the form of modules. The features would also cost some iridium, and maybe items related to the feature, e.g. Cure poison could probably involve spider eyes, while feed using electricity could need golden apples. There could be additional features, to provide more choices, e.g.

Next, you need to "activate" the slot by having the requisite number of QuantumSuit pieces equipped. E.g. 1 QSuit piece could only activate 1 slot, then 2 pieces activate 2 slots, 3 pieces activate 3 slots and 4 pieces activate 5 slots.

Finally, all you need to do is to open up the QuantumSuit interface and equip the features. (By the way, you could also integrate some other suggestions into this part, like knowing how much electricity is left in each armor piece)

That is how I think QuantumSuit can be remade.

• How about seriously nerfing quantim suit ? The way it is now its a god mode. Cant die, cant starve, cant fall to death. Almost zero energy consumption level.

How about make 20 times more energy consumption and capacity?
    Also make half a heart is a minimum damage rate (explosion, lava swim whatsoever)
    Maybe increase hit points (if possible)

Now upgrades make sence
    Going to hell (i mean nether) - pick fire resistance
    Building skyscrapers - fall resistance, jetpack, grapling hooks (fail?), magnet boots
    exploring - teleport back to base, minimap, time, coords, etc
    mining - additional inventory slots, x-ray(maybe toggleable and energy expencive)

It's gonna make you craft several suits for different purpose and will make IC2 more sandboxlike instead of having endgame suit.

Communication and discussion + constructive critisism = Good Ideas

Edited once, last by chaos_legion ().

• How about seriously nerfing quantim suit ? The way it is now its a god mode. Cant die, cant starve, cant fall to death. Almost zero energy consumption level.

[randomness]Begone thy Qsuit nerfing scum! [/randomness]
    But that's EXACTLY the point of the Qsuit: Give you badass armour to be nearly invincible at endgame. And then you can call it quits and nuke the bullshit out of your base and live... Just. >_>

• [randomness]Begone thy Qsuit nerfing scum! [/randomness]
    But that's EXACTLY the point of the Qsuit: Give you badass armour to be nearly invincible at endgame. And then you can call it quits and nuke the bullshit out of your base and live... Just. >_>

The only thing that can really do any damage to the QSuit is the Nano Saber, but even then...

• [randomness]Begone thy Qsuit nerfing scum! [/randomness]

the last time i've reached endgame in IC2 I nuked minecraft on my PC. Endgames kill game.

Immortal armor is pretty much endgame so to avoid it I offer smthng less powerful and more expencive to craft.
    EE imho made a mistake by making its endgame pretty much creative mode. If I wanted it that way I would play in creative from the very begining.
    Game should not be easy/ it should be hard. Hard equals interesting whether beating mobs or powering up you entire base.

Communication and discussion + constructive critisism = Good Ideas

• The only thing that can really do any damage to the QSuit is the Nano Saber, but even then...

Fixed.

It has become a little stubbly. Implement facial hair growth in IC²? Vision continuously grows more furry until you shave. (approx once every 2 minecraft days ;P)

Steve shaves with his chainsaw.
    Check out Factorio- A game where you build a factory from scratch.

• simply add some sentences on config file that provide the server owners the hability to ban some features of qsuit, like invincibility... or adjust the % that squit protect

• Official Post

simply add some sentences on config file that provide the server owners the hability to ban some features of qsuit, like invincibility... or adjust the % that squit protect

Please dont necropost.