[1.106]No sounds

• Hello. Sorry for the previous report, this is just Forge wrong version bug.
    I have new problem. I did not hear any sounds from IC2 (no :Chainsaw: idle sounds, no generator/machine loop etc.)
    How I am installed a mod:

1. ModLoader.
    2. AudioMod.
    3. Universal Forge (correct version).
    4. IC2.

META-INF deleted. I think AudioMod do not working without Flan's ModLoader, but if I am installing this after Forge, game just bugging.
    Soundfix didn't solve the problem. And, umm... On version 1.103 sounds working as normal, seems to be (again) Forge bug. :S

Log? Here:

Code
    2012-09-xx xx:xx:xx [INFO] [STDOUT] Channel null in method 'stop'
     2012-09-xx xx:xx:xx [INFO] [STDOUT] Error in class 'SourceLWJGL OpenAL'
     2012-09-xx xx:xx:xx [INFO] [STDOUT] Channel null in method 'stop'

Sorry for errors in the topic, I am from Russia.

• I have (almost) the same problem. Any of my machines (compressor, exractor, generator, macerator) are not making any sounds when working. Only when on low EU I hear the infamous sound, that machine have stopped working due to out of power.
    I have installed MC Forge 4.1.1 to minecraft.jar and IC2 (to mods dir ofcourse).
    I also have been using other mods like BC, Forestry, Railcraft. Will try to remove them and test with only IC² present.
    This occured when running local world, will try in "SMP".

• Get rid of Modloader and Audiomod

next time: READ THE FREAKING INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS. Namely, the ones that say to *ONLY* install Forge.

• I got the same problem. Not using audiomod, modloader etc.

And my logs show this spamming all over the time ->

• I have this same error and issue

Forge 262, BC 3.2 Pre, Forestry 1.5.0.2, RC 6.1.2, NEI 1.4 (along with Chicken core), Iron chests 4.0.2.44 Mystcraft 0.9.2.01, and Rei's minimap

• I have this same error and issue

Forge 262, BC 3.2 Pre, Forestry 1.5.0.2, RC 6.1.2, NEI 1.4 (along with Chicken core), Iron chests 4.0.2.44 Mystcraft 0.9.2.01, and Rei's minimap

Wait... Maybe this is LWJGL error? I will check out...
    Dammit, updating LWJGL didn't solve a problem... Any ideas?

• I'm getting the same bug. No sounds from IC whatsoever. Also, my reactor doesn't work. It's not putting out any energy.

The only other mod I'm using is TMI.

Forge is at 4.1.1.

MCPatcher log is showing:

• With prejudice. However, when I reloaded my world, they turned on just fine and have currently continued to do so. I may have been a bit hasty about the reactors not working. Still haven't got any sound from IC, though.

• yea same issue here no sound from any ic2 machines checked the config and its enabled, lastest dev build of forge installed v4.1.2 #265

Gaming Rig: Intel Core i7 3820 @ 4.6ghz || 8gigs DDR3 Ram @ 1600mhz || ATI 6950 1G || Corsiar H70 Liquid Cooling || Logitech G110 Gaming Keyboard || 60GB Corsair Agility III SSD (For MC :D)