Reactor Planner for v1.106

• Official Post

It appears that the standalone planner still generates links with the "-G" in them thus they won't work anymore.

Those Links are being accepted by the Offline Planner, just to mention. Its always better to use the Offline Version. That saves Internet. We dont have much Internet on this Planet, so its friggin expensive these Days.

• Official Post

After testing some things, I found out that your Planner doesnt work correctly with Plutonium and Thorium.

I test the Designs in my Computer Cube and most of them cause explosions, after they got labeled "Full Cycle", by your Planner.

I dont know how you coded that applet, so I cant give hints to fix that. All I can say is, that you should run it through the ComputerCube to proof that it works correctly. ;)

• Should the 30K coolant cells and the 60K coolant cells share the same image?

EDIT: Nevermind, I didn't notice the like 6 pixel difference between the two

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• After testing some things, I found out that your Planner doesnt work correctly with Plutonium and Thorium.

I test the Designs in my Computer Cube and most of them cause explosions, after they got labeled "Full Cycle", by your Planner.

I dont know how you coded that applet, so I cant give hints to fix that. All I can say is, that you should run it through the ComputerCube to proof that it works correctly. ;)

Heh, the planner rounded down, your components round up.

• This could be an example. The computercube says it will explode in 593 seconds and that is even when it would be a 6-chamber reactor with a max heat of 10,000. I think the heat generation value's are wrong. When I run this for 1 second in-game, the hull has 1008 heat in stead of the predicted 896 heat. Hope it helps.

• Looks like I need to find out when the thorium/plutonium heat modifers are added.

I'm dealing with unexpected results, for example: A quad uranium cell makes 96 heat per tick .. the planner assumed the GregTech wiki page was correct and marked quad thorium cells at 20 heat per tick (rounded up from 19.2), instead it appear quad thorium cells make 24 heat per tick.

Edit: Also, quad plutonium cells were expected to make 192 heat per tic (double that of uranium), instead they make 216 heat per tick.

Edit 2: It appears thorium does a 1/4 of the heat uranium does and plutonium does x2.25 more heat than uranium... I wonder if that's intensional

Edit 3: The planner is updated to reflect the heat bonus added to greg's cells.

• talonius can you do me a favor and implement a feature to simulate already heaten up cooling cells?
    that would be realy nice.

Change the scheme, alter the mood. Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.

[b][i][u][url=' [url='http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=7745']HAYO CORP: Nuclear Power (FREE: Reactor Blueprints)

• Can you update the reactor to reflect the reduction in thorium multicell price? (Copper ingots instead of dense copper plates).

• Turns out my security settings are blocking V4 from running at all, even though I have Chrome set to allow all sites to run java. I even made an exception and it still won't allow me. Weird.

• Official Post

Turns out my security settings are blocking V4 from running at all, even though I have Chrome set to allow all sites to run java. I even made an exception and it still won't allow me. Weird.

1. There is a V4?
    2. You and two, try not to necropost :p

• Official Post

It would make more sense to host the new one rather than keep one that doesn't fully work anymore: IC2 Experimental Reactor Planner open beta

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• The Link No Longer Seems To Work, Can Someone Get Me A Working Link? Also, Does This Planner Work For IC2 Classic? As I Mostly Play That Version And I Would Like A :Reactor: Planner For It.

• Official Post

The Link No Longer Seems To Work, Can Someone Get Me A Working Link? Also, Does This Planner Work For IC2 Classic? As I Mostly Play That Version And I Would Like A :Reactor: Planner For It.

Don't think it's hosted online anywhere anymore, but there's always the jar you can run yourself. And yes it applies to IC2 classic too, although it doesn't have any of the new fuel rods or separate steam reactors.

• The Link No Longer Seems To Work, Can Someone Get Me A Working Link? Also, Does This Planner Work For IC2 Classic? As I Mostly Play That Version And I Would Like A :Reactor: Planner For It.

Yes the planner is working for ic2classic. Like Chocohead said.
    Only thing i have to mention: IC2 Classic also has also a intigrated reactor planner since 1.2.0.0 which also works through modpacks/mc versions (not bound to any mc version) but it is not as advanced as talons (so each has his ups/downs)