[1.3.2] Open Beta v1.107

• Download: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/861751…alcraft-2_1.107.46-lf.jar
    Fixed API (from older build, nothing changed): http://dl.dropbox.com/u/861751…aft-2-api_1.107.30-lf.zip
    Requires latest Forge!
    Requires latest Forge!
    Requires latest Forge!

Post bugs and questions specific to this test build here. Please don't post them in the forums, helps us organize.

Changelog:

• Hey, just tested some of the listed stuff:

Forge .298

-Enet Ghosts = fixed, also the 30 seconds explosions

-CF-Sprayers fixed, crafting seems normal, normal foam usage while using

-Zero fall damage while wearing rubber/quantum boots

-full jetpacks from NEI/Creative menu

-Scrapboxes and dynamite get used/lit when fired from dispenser fixed. HAYO!

-Mininglaser is no longer a valid fuel (tested in normal and iron furnace as well as BC stirling engine)

-geogens dont accept liquids like applejuice/crushed ice

-NEI Energylevel on tools works fine.

awesome build RichardG :)

keep it up

edit* now testing on server

One thing i noticed with the build is that our server has now ~15% CPU usage with this build, one chunkloader is on the server. with v1.106 we have ~6% CPU usage. No idea why. just as a note :)

TrinityCraft Server, Whitelist.

Ic2/BC3/Forestry Railcraft/Logistics Pipes/Nuclear Control and more!

Edited 2 times, last by Equidox ().

• Terraformer behaves really strange. I thought, that it would create blocks more-or-less randomly
    Red waypoint is where terraformer is.
    In 106 terraformer sometimes ignores random spaces

The other thing is, when I supplied it with 4x 512 EU\t - machine stopped working and I had to remove and to place it again.
    Another stuff -

1st, black lines - what the heck with this pattern? isn't it random generating?
    2nd, red - Is this range okay? I think, it is significantly larger, than it was..
    edit: range isn't okay -

GENERALLY - terraformer behaves totally random.
    SUGGESTION - give terraformer a gui, where working range and working height are configurable

• How latest is latest? :P

I'm currently stuck on 263 due to mystcraft, is that useable?

Edit: Apparently not.

Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: it.<init>(Lrj;III)V
    at ic2.common.IC2Loot.<clinit>(IC2Loot.java:7)

• Found a treetap in the Bonus chest :D Generated 5 worlds and only 1 of them included IC2 items in the loot chest

• I'd like to report my Ghost E-Net is gone as well, I can break my machine supply cables and the MFE's energy stores start immediately decreasing from the Induc Furnace. Thanks for the updates guys, now I can go back to terraforming and mining without worring about server stop/starting everytime I move the cables.

• Ok. I know of 3 bugs that still persist.

1. No sounds except the "out of power" whoop sound.
    2. Scaffolds aren't climbable.
    3. Jetpacks & Quantum boots don't work in SMP (seems to be fixed using mistaqur's hotfix).

• I can confirm that the redstone interaction of EU storage blocks is not working (ie. my MFSU is not emiting redstone signal when full as I configured it)

• I can't now shift-click half-stacks of a material in the Induction furnace to split up into both slots, they go in the first slot :(

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• RichardG can you include the quantum/jetpackfix/scaffold in 1.107 release? would be nice cause its annoying as hell to help all members to install the fix >_>

Anyway, tested around with the beta release, server works fine now, normal CPU usage, no idea why it was so high yesterday. no appearance of ghost-net , i just noticed one thing, i think the refill of the sprayer is still too low, in 1.97 i was able to refill the sprayer by surrounding it with 8 pellets in the crafting table, in 1.106/107 its only half full, yesterday it looked normally... maybe i was sleeping already xD