[1.3.2] Open Beta v1.107

• I went through about 10 or so on one map an just another two to be extra sure on another map no ic2 stuff

Use the same world seed to test it with and withoug IC2 installed, to be sure (find a dungeon without IC2, then generate the same world with IC2 and try to find it again). Are you testing diferent worlds with different seeds? maybe you have bad luck generating dungeons...

• I already found some bronze boots in a dungeon chest, right in the first one I encountered. As with everything random: it might be that you are lucky and can't find any in 10 dungeons in a row, then find some in the next 5 chests.

• Found ~ dungeons and it seems, that IC2 loot has lowest priority -first is vanilla, then metallurgy ingots, than Greg stuff, than railcraft\forestry and if there is any chance, game adds IC2 loot. It looks like 1-4 vanilla items, 1-3 Metallurgy, 1-2 Greg items, 0-2 railcraft and 0-2 forestry thing and 0-1 (low chance) to get IC2 loot.
    I dunno how it is explained, just stated my observations.

I already found some bronze boots in a dungeon chest

Forgot to mention - all loot chests but dungeons and stornghold libraries

:huh:

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• world.class

No other way to fix redstone stuff, isBlockNormalCube always return true for *some* reason.

• Official Post

No other way to fix redstone stuff, isBlockNormalCube always return true for *some* reason.

I needed two hours to realize that this was the Problem. I used CallHierarchy to find that Function and overlooked that damn "if (isBlockNormalCube(x, y, z))". Shouldnt it be something like "if (!canProvidePower() && isBlockNormalCube(x, y, z))" instead?

• Richard, can you fix the Controls Issue and the Mass Fabricator facing the wrong way after a world reload?

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• New build coming soon.

I've also notifed bspkrs about the improper damaging of axes in Treecapitator

EDIT: Updated to 1.107.33
    EDIT: Updated to 1.107.34, forgot the electric block redstone fix

• download link is broken and\or invalid.

and how you did you fixed redstone, i was unable to findout any solution not related to basemod (easy way is class casting to ensure proper method is called inside world, but it's still basemod).

• it does not work actually, i added this method to blockelectric and it still does not work, ever copypaste everything related to lever into furnace block not result in proper redstone current source.

• Sadly I can't fix the download link right now, I only have the build server URL on firefox and firefox refuses to open over remote desktop if there's someone already running it

EDIT: 1.107.35 out with the REAL fix and a fixed download link

• Sadly I can't fix the download link right now, I only have the build
    server URL on firefox and firefox refuses to open over remote desktop if
    there's someone already running it

EDIT: 1.107.35 out with the REAL fix and a fixed download link

Should I remove mistaqur's modpatcher and fix with this 1.107.35 build?

mcmz4e aka MaryuZ aka 2.muCh.Pride

• Should I remove mistaqur's modpatcher and fix with this 1.107.35 build?

If you want. They don't affect to game if there is no matched class files (from 1.106 and 1.107-30).