[1.4.5] Open Beta v1.109

• another beta-build would be nice :) the miner and armor bug are really annoying, the people on my server are bugging me all the time to fix it :P

• any chance of adding the TC3 armor aspect and some other stuff to the bronze gear? keep getting them in dungeons and have no use for them atm, since i can't smelt them down ^^

• It is not an ask for the relase dates.

What do you think about posting eg. weekly snapshoots with all recent changes, not only when the beta is relased or the version is ready? It should be more fun for hardcore-beta players who just want to play with all these new things (like me) and more *new* bugs for you to know and fix. Or maybye there is something like this about which i don't know - eg. GIT repository?

If there are some reasons why you don't do it, can you explain them for me (and other intrested in)?

• It is not an ask for the relase dates.

What do you think about posting eg. weekly snapshoots with all recent changes, not only when the beta is relased or the version is ready? It should be more fun for hardcore-beta players who just want to play with all these new things (like me) and more *new* bugs for you to know and fix. Or maybye there is something like this about which i don't know - eg. GIT repository?

If there are some reasons why you don't do it, can you explain them for me (and other intrested in)?

Most likely this wont happen because
    1. People have jobs and this is done in free time for the love of the community and the hobby of programming.
    2. Increase server traffic and bandwidth use.
    3. Extra work, I don't know how long it would take them to complie working jar but example it takes me about an hour just to do an update to my modpack, for testing, validation and then edit the launcher and upload the files and etc. Then Backup and upload the patch to the server.
    4. Keep in mind those modders who have addons that would mean they will have to try and keep up with the weekly snapshots also.

In the end just be patience and the wait will surely be worth it.

• ad 1.
    I know, but I (as programmer) like sharing my work, even by cost of some hour or two once a week.

ad 2.
    sure, i've forgotten about that.

ad 3.
    I don't know too, but thought that it isn't lots of work. May i please an answer "how it is" from one of DEVs?
    ad 4.
    there is an IC2 API, isn't it? I don't write in java (only C++ and Python) but thought that you have to update the addons only when minecraft is updated, not always with IC update...

I'd be thankful for an answer from somebody who's working in IC2 developers team. Or maybye will try to learn java?

• Understandable, but from what i was reading is the api is changing a little from what the current 113 build.

• Hi,
    Some problems.

No sound Y.Y yet.
    The Compressor :Compressor: don't work with the uranium ores :Uranium:, only with the block :Uranium Ore: .
    The two "O-Mat" (Energy and trade) don't work :Trade-O-Mat:
    The wires don't kill you if it does't have rubber. before, the wires give you an electric shock.
    The :Mining Laser: doesn't turns red the status bar.
    The pump is still not working.
    The teleporter work when he wants.
    The luminator doesn't "stick" to surfaces properly.

And a question. Why night vision goggles don't have skin yet? There are nice desing on the internet, like this: Item (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/27/item0.png/) and armor (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/545/nightvision1.png/)

This isn't in any case a reprimand. I know that this mod entails a lot of work and effort.

Only I inform you the mistakes that I've seen ;)

• Official Post

I just recognized the changes inside the Reactor API, and saw, that the Reactor outputs 5 times more EU, than its supposed to, using the Default Config.

As I overload the Uranium Cells and gave them an EU/t Value of 5 (like in vanilla IC²), I was seriously wondering what happened as it outputted a whopping 25 EU/t, and saw the problem.

The Reactor is multiplying the Output by 5, while the original Uranium Cell got divided by 5 to the value 1. The API misleads with the Fact that one adds EU/t and not EU/t*5 to the Reactor Output for no reason, making it almost impossible to code weaker Reactor Fuels than Uranium (1 EU/t is minimum, but that again is still multiplied with 5 for no apparent reason).

I know the Config is set to 5 EU/t per default and setting it to 1 would solve it, but the vanilla Cells are having 1 EU/t as internal value, what should normally be 5 EU/t.

• Sorry if it is another place in the forum, but i cannot found it...
    Is there a way to manage the allowed recipes? I dont want some recipes in my server (such ScrapBox, for example).
    Exists a not created by default config file to disable recipes?

• Can't craft mixed metal ingot () I am 100% sure that i am using correct materials also trying to get Recipe by NEI don't work.
    What is wrong. Using this version of IC2 forge 410 and Gregorius Addon.

When i put off Greg Addon all it's ok, sorry for spam.

• Can't craft mixed metal ingot () I am 100% sure that i am using correct materials also trying to get Recipe by NEI don't work.
    What is wrong. Using this version of IC2 forge 410 and Gregorius Addon.

When i put off Greg Addon all it's ok, sorry for spam.

Have you installed railcraft ?

• Official Post

I think Greg might want to double check if the RC API is up to date.

I think might matix wanna install mistaqurs NEI-Plugins. And isnt the FIRST IMPORTANT SENTENCE in my Thread explaining it!?!

Btw. I fixed the API-Issue for myself by hacking into the Reactor-Config to divide the Output by 5. Dont worry, the Reactor-Energy-Configs are still usable.