[1.4.5] Open Beta v1.109

• Min

Not a bug. Working as intended.

If you would read the mod list for the FTB "Magic" world you are playing, then you would see that IC2 is not included in that pack. No IC2=no mass fab, macerator, etc.

It looks like you are adding to the generic pack, I'm guessing you may have an ID conflict OR assumed IC2 was in the pack and it's not installed. :P

• Wait a second... RichardG? You the same RichardG that Direwolf keeps talking about in his server let's play vids? No freaking way! So, when is RedPower coming out man? It didn't happen this week like Soaryn thought it would. What happened?

Not sure if trolling or what... Dire has mentioned, quite a few times, that RichardG is a developer of IC2.

• Not sure if trolling or what... Dire has mentioned, quite a few times, that RichardG is a developer of IC2.

I think he means the other RichardG that is also coincidentally an IC2 developer. /sarcasm

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Didn't see anything on the bugtracker that talked about this so was wondering if this message that appears when you load the server

2012-12-12 00:43:24 [WARNING] [IC2] EnergyNet.emitEnergyFrom: ic2.common.TileEntitySolarGenerator@2f0d6291 is not added to the enet

is something that is being looked at. spams a good amount of that message on startup.

• Didn't see anything? Admittedly, that last one doesn't actually have an explanation... but the other two do, and threads in this forum asking the same question have also been answered.

The chunk has been unloaded (or just loaded), but the generator hasn't been invalidated yet.

• Didn't see anything on the bugtracker that talked about this so was wondering if this message that appears when you load the server

2012-12-12 00:43:24 [WARNING] [IC2] EnergyNet.emitEnergyFrom: ic2.common.TileEntitySolarGenerator@2f0d6291 is not added to the enet

is something that is being looked at. spams a good amount of that message on startup.

I have the similar "problems". Don't know why

• ^ Reproducing: make sure you don't have a chunk loader keeping things loaded, place solar generator and batbox, walk or teleport away. You should see the warning just about when the chunk unloads. Might not need the batbox, but it's more likely to happen if there's an energy sink somewhere in there.

• I have buildcraft and industrial caraft working togetter. don't know if its allready mentioned but since the 1.4.2 update i have troubles with my geothermal, nothing is getting inputted. i set everything up to have water going into it with the pipes and tried every corner to approach it but it doesn't take it or produces energy :S also my solar panel field isn't producing any power, only one single solar panel in my roof is working. so what could be my problems with it, its basicly the basic of my construction to obtain power.

(ow yeah, since when needs buildcraft have pipes on the side which is the item in? (meaning if the output is right, i need to put on the right side the pipe to pump it out, and input above, otherwise it pumps in (if i hooked it up underneath) in the wrong section :S

• I have buildcraft and industrial caraft working togetter. don't know if its allready mentioned but since the 1.4.2 update i have troubles with my geothermal, nothing is getting inputted. i set everything up to have water going into it with the pipes and tried every corner to approach it but it doesn't take it or produces energy :S also my solar panel field isn't producing any power, only one single solar panel in my roof is working. so what could be my problems with it, its basicly the basic of my construction to obtain power.

What is your setup. Tin Cable?

(ow yeah, since when needs buildcraft have pipes on the side which is the item in? (meaning if the output is right, i need to put on the right side the pipe to pump it out, and input above, otherwise it pumps in (if i hooked it up underneath) in the wrong section :S

Since at least Buildcrash was released.

• What is your setup. Tin Cable?

Since at least Buildcrash was released.

set up always with glass fiber cable, tried that with the wind mills and watermills but didn't work, but they don't work at all, forgot to mention that

buildcrash, ok, so problem is there, that one ic problem fixed then.

i also tried to delete and recreated my config folder, doesn't notice any dofferences..

HatesSnow [Pam Hates Snow!] (Pam Hates Snow 1.0 (MC 1.4.5).zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Errored

There's your error: HatesSnow isn't working. RichardG might have been talking to you, might not have, if he did, DELETE YOUR HATESSNOW CONFIG FILE. (%appdata%\.minecraft\configs\something)

• Yesterday I played around with agriculture and noticed some bugs:
    - Major: Crop-sticks do not save their weed-ex state, so whenever they are loaded again from file they are either overgrown with weed or the crop-o-matron wastes several bottles of weed-ex.
    - Minor: Melons do drop as melon block and not as melon item. As the block itself cannot be used, you need to drop and then destroy it first.
    - Minor: The chainsaw is not registered as a proper tool to 'mine' melon blocks, while it works fine with pumpkin blocks.

Other bugs:
    - Major: The apparently energy-net does strange things when storage blocks (Batbox) are linked to themselves. In my setup I had a reactor power a batbox, which powered my machines and then a third dead-end batbox after these, the last batbox was linked to the net with both the input and output. At first all boxed filled up properly while the machines were working fine, but when the generator stopped working, strange things happened. Energy was not transmitted even if the last batbox was full, then after reloading the last batbox was transmitting but the first one was no longer. Could not find a work-around for this yet.