[1.4.5] Open Beta v1.109

• 1.4.4, 1.4.5 and 1.4.5b (released 1.4.5). Pick your poison, it's all going to work the same because we don't use the effect renderer.

Download: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/861751…lcraft-2_1.109.113-lf.jar
    API: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/861751…ft-2-api_1.109.113-lf.zip
    Requires latest Forge!

Please post bugs specific to this test build in the bugtracker. Sadly I can't add new versions to it so find a way to improvise.

Changelog:

• YAY

:Quantum-Helmet:
    :Quantum-Bodyarmor: :Chainsaw:
    :Quantum-Leggings: :Glass Fibre: :Glass Fibre: :HV-Transformer:
    :Quantum-Boots: :Induction Furnace: :Generator: :Reactor:

• I wanted to give you guys a quick show of appreciation - I know the reasonable types are often the silent majority on sites like this, but you're exemplary when it comes to latest version releases and all the rest. This is even more amazing when you consider that the mod is an unpaid labour.

• Awesome! Thank you very much RichardG and all of the IC2 team. Your hard work is very much appreciated.

- Bronze and Uranium blocks can be used as beacon base

Quick question to Richard (and a bit of a strange one at that), did you guys know about the Beacon hook already or did you find out about from the GregTech thread when someone asked if Greg could add his gem blocks to the Beacon and he said that he would if there were a hook for it and I came back from the Forge forums with confirmation that such a hook does exist? I'm just wondering as I find it a little funny that the IC2 release that contains this addition comes somewhat soon after the hook confirmation.

• you dont need "hook" for this, i posted solution long time ago, it worked ever for 142.

you need to override isBeaconBase method inside your block's class and it will work fine.

also you may perform interesting things, like changing texture of blocks if beacon is present or changing block completely from this method.

Unsafe.putObject(42,Unsafe.staticFieldOffset(42.getDeclaredFields()[42]),43);

• I did follow rawcode's suggestion. I don't read the gregtech thread.

isBeaconBase is a hook, I even had to update my dev environment in order to see it, because my forge was too old.

• my minecraft is crash (wersion: 1.4.4)

Error log?

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• yes.

I meant, can you post the error log here?

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l