Charged creepers

• 1. Config option will be good in this, because this will enable server owners to enable/disable this feature
    2. Reinforced stone can stand up to creeper explosions

Dota 2 player at SEA server.

For me nothing is OP. It just a mod for fun and I'm playing it for fun. Unless it created items from nothing. Automining not included, neither do in case of self replicating machine. However GregTech is still good, so:

GregTech Documentation Task Force Needed!

• Right-click with a single-use battery?

I was assuming if it happened it would be from touching an uninsulated wire.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• charged creeper explosion may annihilate small house in single run, this definely not fun.

So don't charge it! ^^
    I find it cool, as it could be used in PvP ^^
    *Chargingcreepersandthrowinghimasplashpotionofinvisibility*

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• This thread is now officially revived!

OT, i would like to see this in the game.
    I JUST LOST THE GAME.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• I JUST LOST THE GAME.

Considering the funniest aspect of the game is causing the others to lose, you've set a good scoring area here. But I've said I stopped it, so I won't answer by using annoying message on my profile ^^.

BUT, don't hope the thread is revived. It never works.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• 1. Different levels of charge, gives creepers different color. The standard glowing blue will be the lowest tier (of course, it wouldn't be fun otherwise).
    2. Single-use batteries turn creepers bottom tier, RE-batteries do second tier, and power crystals would do the red-tier-I'm-scared-explosion that would be real fun if you hate your friends (or are jealous of their base and you want them to scratch their heads wondering why their base suddenly selfdestructed).

Come on, it cost a full diamond? Do YOU want to disappoint your customers? I didn't think so. Let's continue:
    3. For more fun (and pointless waste of resources), right clicking a creeper with a lapotron doesn't appear to change the creeper (he looks normal), but in fact he's charged up to the top tier!
    4. Now that you can make the most destructive force in the game up to ten times more destructive, you should do the following: Potion of Speed II, potion of strength, potion of invisibility. Don't have too much fun!

*thread bumped due to enjoyment of posting in it.