~0.7.0-534~ MachineMuse's Modular Powersuits

• if i go and change the max protection on the armour shield from 6 to 25 (i have done that and increased energy consuption) it is still 6 when i have taken it upp to 25, it show 6 in the table when it should show 25. is it becouse 6 is the maximum?

• if i go and change the max protection on the armour shield from 6 to 25 (i have done that and increased energy consuption) it is still 6 when i have taken it upp to 25, it show 6 in the table when it should show 25. is it becouse 6 is the maximum?

Don't worry it is 25. Its just a visual thing, you can ignore it. I think minecraft just cant show any more than a certain amount on the armor bar for an individual armor piece.

correct, armor is capped at 6 per piece. citizenjoe you are wrong! lol

• .heres some module ideas

blast proof plating
    quantum shielding
    emp charge
    player sensor
    creeper
    other texture and stuff modules

.heres some tool ideas

railgun

• Wat is reading OP. Too gud.

correct, armor is capped at 6 per piece. citizenjoe you are wrong! lol

Erm... WTF was I smoking. Uhh... yeah, I think I was trying to say that the armor bar is capped at a certain amount. And I obviously didn't read what he wrote X(

Like your new picture Muse :3

• Hello I have been trying to get this mod working however a keep get this message when I load minecraft ;(
    java.lang.RuntimeException: Invalid shaped ore recipe: true, W , OUO, W , W, 1xnull@0, O, 1xnull@1, U, null, 1xnull@11
    at net.minecraftforge.oredict.ShapedOreRecipe.<init>(ShapedOreRecipe.java:115)
    at net.machinemuse.powersuits.common.RecipeManager.addRecipes(RecipeManager.java:841)
    at net.machinemuse.powersuits.common.ModularPowersuits.postInit(ModularPowersuits.java:142)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:485)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:140)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:83)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:660)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:207)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:456)
    at asq.a(SourceFile:56)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:744)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    --- END ERROR REPORT 9a358b53 ----------
    Dpes anyone else get this message? Can anyone help me?

• Erm... WTF was I smoking. Uhh... yeah, I think I was trying to say that the armor bar is capped at a certain amount. And I obviously didn't read what he wrote X(

lol, thanks! It was drawn by Cheapshot based on my previous avatar and some of the models we are putting together for the powersuit in 1.5.

With that, version 0.3.0-178 is now recommended!

Highlights:
    Mode switching works properly now I think (without breaking Mystcraft and Logipipes)
    Fixed all the bugs reported so far, with a couple minor exceptions (mostly rendering-related)
    A WHOLE BUNCH of new modules, mostly done by other people
    Better back-end API for people wanting to create their own modules (still needs work, but it's getting there)
    Tool modules were made toggleable instead of 'modes'. Modes are: Plasma Cannon, Blink Drive, Crafting Grid.
    For those who didn't get a chance to play with this when it was expermental: SHIFT+MOUSEHWEEL to change modes.
    See the jenkins changelog for a detailed run-down of all the changes.

Things which are going to have to wait until 1.5:
    Different 'tiers' (for IC2's energy system)
    Custom models and animations

Enjoy~

• Wat is reading OP. Too gud.

Erm... WTF was I smoking. Uhh... yeah, I think I was trying to say that the armor bar is capped at a certain amount. And I obviously didn't read what he wrote X(
    sos did not know they where already suggested

sos i did not know they where already suggested

• The powerfist is incredibly energy hungry compared to IC2 power tools that do the same thing, even at minimum speed (which in turn is slower than IC2 power tools).

• The powerfist is incredibly energy hungry compared to IC2 power tools that do the same thing, even at minimum speed (which in turn is slower than IC2 power tools).

Well I think thats sort of the point. It does everything really well but uses more power. You can turn down the power consumption multipliers in the options if it really bothers you that much :P

• Official Post

May i suggest rethinking one or two of the Gregtech recipies, some things such as the power suit is nice, buts say the Ion thruster requires a fair bit of Iridium.

I think its actually cheaper to make a Gravisuit then the jetpack X(

• Official Post

Kinda suprised that the IC2 Charge pads work on the power suit ;o

• Well I think thats sort of the point. It does everything really well but uses more power. You can turn down the power consumption multipliers in the options if it really bothers you that much :P

Its a repalcement for two devices (drill and chainsaw) saving one inventory slot does not make up for such a massive change in consumption. The energy blast built in might be worth while, but well, gregtech recipes, a solid gold house would be cheaper.

• Its a repalcement for two devices (drill and chainsaw) saving one inventory slot does not make up for such a massive change in consumption. The energy blast built in might be worth while, but well, gregtech recipes, a solid gold house would be cheaper.

Please don't make the GregTech recipes cheaper D:
    What you could do though is provide two sets of GregTech recipes, one easier, and one super hard :D

• I'm not suggesting making the gregtech stuff cheaper, (well, maybe a touch, the multiple iridium reflectors are a little over the top). Making shit expensive is much of the point of gregtech to me, I'd just like to get something impressive in return for my investment.

The thing won't power my mining laser :evil:

• May i suggest rethinking one or two of the Gregtech recipies, some things such as the power suit is nice, buts say the Ion thruster requires a fair bit of Iridium.

I think its actually cheaper to make a Gravisuit then the jetpack X(

Rules:
    4) Don't post 'OP!' or ask for cheaper/more expensive recipes

The only exception to this was for the person who designed the Gregtech recipes, and that was not contested :P The mps jetpack is supposed to be very expensive, because it's more useful and achievable in the meantime with the intermediate parts.

Quote from Requia

The powerfist is incredibly energy hungry compared to IC2 power tools that do the same thing, even at minimum speed (which in turn is slower than IC2 power tools).

True. I'll make the scaling more pronounced. (same top-end, cheaper low-end)