~0.7.0-534~ MachineMuse's Modular Powersuits

• Build #329 is now recommended!

-GUI now shows what modules are installed, as well as which ones are disabled in config.
    -Module list can now be scrolled - small blue arrows will indicate when there is more on a page, and you can click the arrows or use the mousewheel to scroll. This mostly won't be noticed unless Andrew2448's addons is installed (which have had quite a few new additions!).
    -Various bugfixes (item names, API mismatches)
    -Custom models are go!

As promised, the visor and the crystals can be coloured separately from the main armor bits, and they glow in the dark! Extra bits and animations still to come, but this sets the groundwork for a variety of other .obj armor models if people want to make them.

• Official Post

Looks sexy.

• I've set my config settings for client and server to use Gregtech recipes but they do not show up in NEI in game. What might I be doing wrong?

• thats so awsome that i dont have words for it other then: SUPERAWSOME &/)(%¤%()=?()/&%¤#¤%&/()=)?=)=()/%¤!

• I've set my config settings for client and server to use Gregtech recipes but they do not show up in NEI in game. What might I be doing wrong?

There were some changes in the gregtech API recently that I didn't have time to look at because I was busy with school. Andrew2448 just went through and figured them out for me today, so if you try the latest experimental version (build 332) it should work.

• Why does a solenoid take steel to craft when using gregtech?
    That's stupid as solenoids don't have a core, lol xD
    It's like making a hollow box that's filled inside, doesn't make sense, now does it? :P

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• Official Post

Why does a solenoid take steel to craft when using gregtech?
    That's stupid as solenoids don't have a core, lol xD
    It's like making a hollow box that's filled inside, doesn't make sense, now does it? :P

Mining Pipes would be a better choice as they are hollow.
    And MM has said not to complain about the Gregtech recipes for somereason.

• I think the vanilla IC2 recipe also has something as a core.

@MM:
    Prove it :P

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• I called it 'solenoid' because the term 'electromagnet' was taken by like 5 different mods already. Besides, 'solenoid' doesn't exclude electromagnets with cores. What you're saying is like arguing that the chestplate shouldn't be called a chestplate because it also covers Steve's shoulders...which is stupid. QED.

• my log get spammed by this message all the time when i have this mod installed:

also i get this crash after a ehile, azanor wrote that it might be a modular powersuits problem:

( i posted it on minecraft forum first)
    also i could not post full logs since they got to long.
    fogre 602, no optifine, 70 mods installed, modular powersuit 380

• first one is 2 different issues, I fixed one of them so update and see if it helps

second one isn't mine, those are applied energistics stuff

• Official Post

Everyone here drop what you are Doing NOW!
    Why?
    BECUASE YOU DONT USE CAPITALS ARRRRRROCDTIAHMAJEMAOKSEXAOSIMJ

• Hello. I love this mod I think its amazing. This is something that I thought should have been part of vanilla IC2. Anyway I was just wondering if there was a way to charge the suit using MJ. Thanks a lot in advance. :)

• Official Post

Hello. I love this mod I think its amazing. This is something that I thought should have been part of vanilla IC2. Anyway I was just wondering if there was a way to charge the suit using MJ. Thanks a lot in advance. :)

The only way to charge it using MJ is by using PowerCrystals PowerConverters universal charger + energy bridge + BC consumer