~0.7.0-534~ MachineMuse's Modular Powersuits

• When running MPS 425 and Cal's (the UE version) MFFS 3.0.0.87 while looking at the field teleporter module, after a few seconds I crash with this:

I know the Field Teleporter is meant for minalien & searge's MFFS, but could you add a way to disable those when Cal's version is installed?

• Suggestion: Re-Allow to Teleport trough Warded Stone. Warded Stone is completly resistant to exsplosions, Mining and even WorldEdit. There should be a Way to at least get trough it. And the Blink Drive would be the Device for that.

• Suggestion: Re-Allow to Teleport trough Warded Stone. Warded Stone is completly resistant to exsplosions, Mining and even WorldEdit. There should be a Way to at least get trough it. And the Blink Drive would be the Device for that.

Please, no. Warded stone is intended to be unpassable.

• When running MPS 425 and Cal's (the UE version) MFFS 3.0.0.87 while looking at the field teleporter module, after a few seconds I crash with this:

I know the Field Teleporter is meant for minalien & searge's MFFS, but could you add a way to disable those when Cal's version is installed?

you can disable any module in the config file.

Suggestion: Re-Allow to Teleport trough Warded Stone. Warded Stone is completly resistant to exsplosions, Mining and even WorldEdit. There should be a Way to at least get trough it. And the Blink Drive would be the Device for that.

you know I still haven't forgotten your first post in this thread, right? to me you will forever be the guy who called my mod the UE hippies flowersuit.

• you can disable any module in the config file.

you know I still haven't forgotten your first post in this thread, right? to me you will forever be the guy who called my mod the UE hippies flowersuit.

derp forget about that completely.

• I know it's uncomfortable but this is important for your personal development.

your personal development.

personal development.

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• I made a Helmet (GT Recipe) on Cubcraft, then was like: "oh hey, looky loo, ghost creeper blew it up"
    I raged so hard.