Industrial Craft vs Universal Electricity

• Quantumsuits are already in it's own expansion, Modular Powersuits

It's not the same thing to me, as the Quantum (especially with GT) is so expensive and so useful that it makes you a goal to reach in itself. Modular Powersuit isn't.

Upgrade modules are in Electric Expansion, but only for energy devices.

That's not the same thing at all --'. Upgrade modules in IC² are used to process faster, while increasing EU consumption ... Energy upgrade ? Just place one block more --'. (I know, this is the same things for machines, but while you can without problem use more space for Energy Storage, it's more annoying for machine).

thankyou

I just don't understand. It is supposed to mean "kthxby" ?

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• -Snip- Upgrade modules are in Electric Expansion, but only for energy devices. thankyou

Just so you know, I keep proposing that UE upgrades fix the crucial flaw in IC2 upgrades, as pointed out by FenixR. This flaw is that IC2 upgrades stack to 64, when really they shouldn't stack anywhere near as high. There is no difficulty in choosing which upgrades you are going to use...

• Just so you know, I keep proposing that UE upgrades fix the crucial flaw in IC2 upgrades, as pointed out by FenixR. This flaw is that IC2 upgrades stack to 64, when really they shouldn't stack anywhere near as high. There is no difficulty in choosing which upgrades you are going to use...

Yep. That's a good point. Wait ... you've visited the profile of FenixR ? ^^ You were probably bored ^^

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• It's not the same thing to me, as the Quantum (especially with GT) is so expensive and so useful that it makes you a goal to reach in itself. Modular Powersuit isn't.

You should probably try the mod before you say thing like that...

The recipes are even more expensive then Q-suit ones IF you have gregtech and it has all the abilities of Q-suit and quite a few more.

• The recipes are even more expensive then Q-suit ones IF you have gregtech and it has all the abilities of Q-suit and quite a few more.

It was kind of true at the moment I said it ^^

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• You can never please everybody. My only problem with UE is the textures... oh, those textures... what pleases me are the multiblock structures. Although i feel most are a bit incomplete, and you can't make them more efficient, (Example: Nuclear reactors can only power 9 turbines) they are cool.

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• Official Post

I find Modular powersuits very neat, but normal IC2 Recipies are too Cheap and gregtech... a Little too hard X(
    Toobad. Expensive it is.
    Now all i need to do is Convince greg to make Quantum suit even more Expensive.

Lapatronic Energy orb instead of lapatron, and make Carbon plates for nano require 32 coal dust, or a special machine? Implosion compress it? :3

• That's not necessarily a bad thing, but it is inconvient.

Although it has been 2 years, I just can't resist quoting that, as it turned out to be true at 50% at the end :P