[GT-Suggestions] I still look at this Thread when I got out of Ideas for new things, yes really I do that. Even though I don't edit this Post anymore.

• That, and Nuclear-like system for the Chemical Reactor, so it could both generate energy and be used for transmutations. Actually, that'd be a funnier a way to use that stuff, but it would also demand to buff it, since it would take a lot of time.

But yup, we have basically still no MultiBlock generator. (GT based)

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

The Qauntum Tank/Chest can store up to 16384000000000000 EU.
    :D

• Official Post

Using what ? Plasma ? Any Magic-related fuel ?

Puuuuuuuure Plasma
    Although If you could get Liquid Nether star it would be 200000000000000000 EU.

• Official Post

Plasma.

Qchest would store 2 billion * 100 million = 200000000000000000 EU.

Oh right, nether stars are items.

• Official Post

Suggestion : Magic energy absorber mode 3
    Slowly Absorbs flux (5 aspect points every second), condensing it in a dark purple liquid, which can be burned for energy into the magic energy converter.

Every point of aspect is worth 1 mB of liquid essentia and a bucket generates 64k EU.
    Praecantatio, ignis and potentia is worth 10 mB.

Suggestion 2 : Magic energy infuser.
    Uses liquid essentia or magic objects power to restore local aura vis. Requires low amounts of power.

Every 100 mB of essentia, 1 vis is restored.
    Drains shards for 50 vis. Vis shard is worth 100 vis.
    Ars magica : Vinteum dust restores 20 vis. Arcane ash restores 5 vis. Purified Vinteum dust restores 90 vis.

• Official Post

Does the Absorber absorb Enchants for anyone? Unless im doing something wrong, it doesnt for me.

• Official Post

its borken. fixed for next ver i think.

Would of been nice if greg told me that when i asked him this morning :p

• Seriously, we need proper GregTech nuclear reactors, no more of this IC2 reactor shit.

• Disable the IC2 reactor and make your own.
    • The reactor's heat should be what generates energy through the creation of steam. Still, too much heat results in a meltdown.
    • The reactor should require a constant input of water to turn into steam for energy generation. If the water stops flowing then the reactor will start to overheat.
    • If the reactor reaches too high of a heat the reactor should melt, everything within a large radius should melt and catch on fire with flowing lava everywhere and lots of radiation.
    • The reactor can be made out of various materials. Some have a higher temperature capacity and can last longer before melting down.
    • No more transfer or vent components. It's just various fuel rods and control rods. Use canning machine to dump fuels into fuel rods (which are reusable).
    • If the density of fuel rods reaches a critical mass (by inserting fuel rods or removing control rods) then the reactor should have a nuclear explosion.
    • As fuel rods decay they turn into other materials, and the rods can be centrifuged to obtain these by-products. Two kinds of decay, regular old nuclear decay and being pulsed with neutrons from other fuel cells. Useful to make tritium out of lithium and stuff.
    • No more mucking about with dual/quad cells. One rod per slot.
    • A way to refine uranium (compressing uranium is NOT refining). Bunch of uranium -> bit of U-235 with lots of U-238.
    • Better compatibility with Calclavia's atomic science.
  • Seriously, we need proper GregTech nuclear reactors, no more of this IC2 reactor shit.

• Disable the IC2 reactor and make your own.
    • The reactor's heat should be what generates energy through the creation of steam. Still, too much heat results in a meltdown.
    • The reactor should require a constant input of water to turn into steam for energy generation. If the water stops flowing then the reactor will start to overheat.
    • If the reactor reaches too high of a heat the reactor should melt, everything within a large radius should melt and catch on fire with flowing lava everywhere and lots of radiation.
    • The reactor can be made out of various materials. Some have a higher temperature capacity and can last longer before melting down.
    • No more transfer or vent components. It's just various fuel rods and control rods. Use canning machine to dump fuels into fuel rods (which are reusable).
    • If the density of fuel rods reaches a critical mass (by inserting fuel rods or removing control rods) then the reactor should have a nuclear explosion.
    • As fuel rods decay they turn into other materials, and the rods can be centrifuged to obtain these by-products. Two kinds of decay, regular old nuclear decay and being pulsed with neutrons from other fuel cells. Useful to make tritium out of lithium and stuff.
    • No more mucking about with dual/quad cells. One rod per slot.
    • A way to refine uranium (compressing uranium is NOT refining). Bunch of uranium -> bit of U-235 with lots of U-238.
    • Better compatibility with Calclavia's atomic science.

Also,
    U-238 + 1 neutron --> U-239
    U-239 --> Np-239 + 1 electron + 1 neutrino
    Np-239 --> Pu-239 + 1 electron + 1 neutrino

So refining from U-238 to Pu-239
    Absorb neutron from fuel. After x ticks turns into U-239 cell.
    U-239 cell can be put into a hypothetical Decay Accelerator to turn it into Np-239 cell
    Np-239 cell can be put into a Decay Accelerator again to turn it into a Pu-239 cell

• Hey Greg, what about an Industrial Recycler ? That's the only machine which haven't any "advanced version" in GT. I know, centrifuge is kind of a recycler, since it give you interesting stuff from nothing. Anyway, here is my suggestion:
    Make a casing machine requiring Recycler that would have several functions:
    1) It could recycle everything, like the basic scrap machine, but quite faster and with a it more of efficiency. (As for creating scraps).
    But apart from creating scraps, it would also have some recipe for many items, so some items could give some "advanced scraps" having a greater amplifying value, so it would buff non automated recycling.
    And more than that, it could also have, in some case, a decrafting table-like functionallity, so it would "recycle" in the same way as a macerator would "recycle" an iron sword.
    Even more, some materails may even contain biomass enough to get a plantball from that process!

So, basically, it would:
    1-Generate scraps with more efficiency
    2-Generate special/better scraps for some materials
    3-get some of the components of what you're trying to recycle
    4-generate some plantballs.

BTW, as Ethanol is even more OP than it was, are you planning to nerf it, or maybe would you consider makng IC² Biofuel an actual way of making power ? (Not as OP as Forestry though, but 8-10 000 EU would be nicer than these poor 6 000 ... [which makes about 750 per sappling lol). But, assuming Forestry or mod like that made sapplings and bio stuff easy to get, maybe you could buff Biofuel a lot, IF these mods aren't detected.

And BTW, stop using GraviGun/PortalGun as a grieffing tool lol.

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

And BTW, stop using GraviGun/PortalGun as a grieffing tool lol.

How could an item which moves blocks for free be a griefing tool I wonder...

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

How could an item which moves blocks for free be a griefing tool I wonder...

We stole an admin cheated block (book binder) at spawn and left a Construction Foam Decoy in its place with it ^^ .
    You may be joking, but , whatever.

• I suggest new Electric Crafting Table mode, where you set custom shape in crafting grid, and table would try to craft any incoming items with that shape.

• We stole an admin cheated block (book binder) at spawn and left a Construction Foam Decoy in its place with it .
    You may be joking, but , whatever.

I was refering to that, since I knew that thanks to Sirius ^^

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!