[GT-Suggestions] I still look at this Thread when I got out of Ideas for new things, yes really I do that. Even though I don't edit this Post anymore.

• In Continuum, the only energy source powerful enough to be used to Warp Spacetime was antimatter, not even fusion could do it. To Warp Spacetime enough that you can travel millions of light years, I assume you would need a fuckton of power.

Lol. These are the same energy, Antimatter is just slightly faster than fusion, but both generates energy because of E=mc². But the issue with Antimatter is ... How to get it ? ^^. Particles Accelerators ? lawl.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

Lol. These are the same energy, Antimatter is just slightly faster than fusion, but both generates energy because of E=mc². But the issue with Antimatter is ... How to get it ? ^^. Particles Accelerators ? lawl.

That has not been revealed yet lol, since only real way is to mine it on gaint antimatter planets xD But because it is incredibly fast at releasing it you could use it to get a high enough temperature to warp spacetime, where as Fusion has a lot, but not fast enough.

• Official Post

Ultra Intense Laser + Paper-thin (less than a millimeter) gold film is able to artificially generate matter and antimatter, however that antimatter has too much energy and therefore must be slowed in a particle "deaccelerator" to be usable, otherwise its kinetic energy is too high to be confined by magnetic fields, causing its anihilation.
    "cold" antimatter (antihydrogen) if mixed with normal hydrogen results in the classic E = mc².
    If you are able to confine antihydrogen well enough, you could theorically fuse them together in a fusion reactor to form antihelium.

Particle accelerators can use nucleus-nucleus collisions to create antimatter, Beta+ decay naturally generates antimatter.

Antimatter is very close to matter, except for the opposite charges.
    For example there may be parts of the universe that antimatter is prevalent, with antihydrogen being used on stars for fusion producing antihelium and heavier elements like antigold, antiuranium may exist too...

• Antimatter is very close to matter, except for the opposite charges.
    For example there may be parts of the universe that antimatter is prevalent, with antihydrogen being used on stars for fusion producing antihelium and heavier elements like antigold, antiuranium may exist too...

... I knew that, thank you for your "scientific" explanation ^^ (I hate when people explain me something I knew for ages ^^). It's even one of the main thing that is wrong with The Big Bang Theory *laughalonefortheUn-intendedpun*, known as the matter/antimatter disymetry.
    Oh, and I'm not sure, but isn't the spin of antimatter particles opposed as well as their "normal" counterparts ?

Ultra Intense Laser + Paper-thin (less than a millimeter) gold film is able to artificially generate matter and antimatter, however that antimatter has too much energy and therefore must be slowed in a particle "deaccelerator" to be usable, otherwise its kinetic energy is too high to be confined by magnetic fields, causing its anihilation.

Yeah I know we have ways to get it: the issueS are, collecting the particles (Magnetic Fields FTW I guess ^^) and ... producing more antimatter than you used energy to get it ...

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• With our current tech, producing 1 gram of antihydrogen (1 mole , 6,02 * 10^23 atoms) would take 100 billion years.
    But... this is GregTech Intergalactical, so...

Assuming no leaks ^^. But in GT, you would collect it or get small energy loops (small in percentages, but 5% of 511Mev*6.02*10^23 per grams is already a lot ^^) from Particle Accelerators/Colliders. That'd be a fun "after Fusion" IMO.

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• A few random suggestions:

Add a low tech tank to complement the new liquid pipes. This would be something you could create without relying on Buildcraft tanks or Railcraft Tanks.

Make the computer monitor cover do something on pipes. Perhaps make it so it displays how much liquid is traveling through the pipe, and what type.

Add support for Mob Essence from MFR to be put into a Magic Energy Converter. It already has compatibility for Liquid XP, and Mob Essence is technically a different form of XP...

Add support for Electrolyzing MFR Sewage. I say it should give off Methane Cells and Plant Matter, but that is your call.

Maybe add support for Forge Multipart for your Pipes?

Remove the Crafting Recipe for the Glass Fiber Cable. We don't need it anymore since Gold Cables replaced its voltage value, and 4xEV is already taken care of by the superconductor cable. It wasn't exactly realistic anyway.

• You know what would actually make minecraft harder? Block Placement Time. Want to plop a block of dirt down? 10 ticks. Want to put down a piece of cobble?7 ticks. Want to put down and IBF? 25 ticks. Now, planning before placing blocks is a must! It will be GREGLORIOUS!1!!1!
    But really, This might make the difference between plopping down a dirt wall and actually planning before entering a wide open cave when you hear skeletons.

• Official Post

You know what would actually make minecraft harder? Block Placement Time. Want to plop a block of dirt down? 10 ticks. Want to put down a piece of cobble?7 ticks. Want to put down and IBF? 25 ticks. Now, planning before placing blocks is a must! It will be GREGLORIOUS!1!!1!
    But really, This might make the difference between plopping down a dirt wall and actually planning before entering a wide open cave when you hear skeletons.

That may be a job for Iguana Tweaks, he added a wieght system too I think.
    ;http://www.minecraftforum.net/…ana-tweaks/#entry24265138

• Add support for Electrolyzing MFR Sewage. I say it should give off Methane Cells and Plant Matter, but that is your call.

If it's to nerf it, I'd like it as well ^^.

Add a low tech tank to complement the new liquid pipes. This would be something you could create without relying on Buildcraft tanks or Railcraft Tanks.

Suggested already, but I agree we'd need a GT tank. It's already planned though I think.

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Actually, it's for intermod compatibility. It would slightly buff it, but not by much. Sewage currently can only be used to make industrial fertilizer.. but that can replace Forestry and IC2 fertilizer, so that stuff is actually pretty useful.

• Actually, it's for intermod compatibility. It would slightly buff it, but not by much. Sewage currently can only be used to make industrial fertilizer.. but that can replace Forestry and IC2 fertilizer, so that stuff is actually pretty useful.

You can only do the Forestry fertilizer thing if you have Plug In for Forestry since Multi Farms are "non organic" for whatever stupid reason. In the good old days you could actually Chose what's to use for farming (whether apatite powered farms that were ultra fast or more "organic" which was slower but hey you didn't had to mine to keep a farm going!) It's like the government telling us that we can only farm chemically. That why I'm going MFR when it's comes back out on 1.6.2. (you can goes either way with those farms)

• You can only do the Forestry fertilizer thing if you have Plug In for Forestry since Multi Farms are "non organic" for whatever stupid reason. In the good old days you could actually Chose what's to use for farming (whether apatite powered farms that were ultra fast or more "organic" which was slower but hey you didn't had to mine to keep a farm going!) It's like the government telling us that we can only farm chemically. That why I'm going MFR when it's comes back out on 1.6.2. (you can goes either way with those farms)

I found that a happy change. And you have so much Apatite that you shouldn't really complain, it's still completly OP. Really, I like Forestry, especially for the Bees/Trees part (without ExtraB&T though), but I hate how OP it is, for the Ethanol should be worth 30 000 EU and the Farms should cost a lot more, especially consumes a lot of stuff more.

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Yea sure you could dig out a ton of appetites for an hour or so then you could possibly run like 4 farms for about a week but still unless your got an auto miner it's still annoying. Personally those should run without it and be slower and/or run on compost and/or mulch. So people like me can farm day/night without digging a hole. At least MFR actually have choices, want a fast farm? then hook up 3 harvesters and funnel in fertilizer of your choice to fire all the boilers in the world. Or.. how about just a farm to keep an HP or two blazing? well in that case you could get away with a moderate sized farm without any fertilization. And.. "overclocks" them as you need and so with MFR you can get the exact output specification much more flexible.

• Official Post

Can we get a Gregtech book saying what we can actually cook in a microwave without it blowing up. I never saw/found one, but if there is one, sorry. Everything I cook I test in creative first. :S

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.